(Topic ID: 225811)

When playing nothing iritates me more than....

By sethi_i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethi_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

There are all sorts of bad breaks when it comes to pinball...but there's nothing I hate more than an up-and-over on the outlane. It's the absolute worst!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I can’t play pinball with people that get pissed off when they play. It ruins the fun.

That's why I said irritates. I don't get angry, but I may let loose a four letter word!

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Doesn’t happen on well designed games. Dump GB, problem solved.

It actually happens on my GotG and MMr. Most often, it's when drop catching and the spin of the ball takes it up and over.

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff, GB I know. Been there sold that.

*off topic - Why does it seem that everyone assumes the up and over first post was about GB? I can't think of having one on that machine.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

It's a common issue, I can't think of not having one on that machine. I owned it and hopped outlanes, flippers, entire slinghsot area etc

OK...big misunderstanding! I'm not talking about jumping the inlane. When I say up-and-over, I'm talking about the ball rolling up the inlane and sliding over into the outlane drain. Happens most often on fast games. Jumping the inlanes on GB was easily fixed with protectors.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethi_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-playing-nothing-iritates-me-more-than?tu=sethi_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.