(Topic ID: 225811)

When playing nothing iritates me more than....

By sethi_i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg
    There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

There are all sorts of bad breaks when it comes to pinball...but there's nothing I hate more than an up-and-over on the outlane. It's the absolute worst!

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from sethi_i:

There are all sorts of bad breaks when it comes to pinball...but there's nothing I hate more than an up-and-over on the outlane. It's the absolute worst!

Shit happens. It's only pinball...

#3 5 years ago

I can’t play pinball with people that get pissed off when they play. It ruins the fun.

#4 5 years ago

Losing a ball from it jumping a flipper or a ball guide is bad.

#5 5 years ago

Draining the last ball when an Extra Ball opportunity is open on the playfield. Drives me nuts!

#6 5 years ago

Wife calling me back upstairs after ball 1 or during a good ball

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I can’t play pinball with people that get pissed off when they play. It ruins the fun.

That's why I said irritates. I don't get angry, but I may let loose a four letter word!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

So if someone picks a game up three feet and slams it down. Kicks the bottom of the machine hard. Knees the door in. You might not be able to play on ?

LTG : )

#10 5 years ago

Not being able to hear the game due to other games being played or music being blasted.

#11 5 years ago

Major irritation ball getting stuck and having to lower glass to free it.

#12 5 years ago

My bad play irritates me more than anything I'd say.

#13 5 years ago

*&^%$# outlanes.

#14 5 years ago

Power going out during the most awesome game ever!

#15 5 years ago

When I have to go to sleep

#16 5 years ago

A magnet flinging the ball SDTM.

#17 5 years ago

Missing replay by a few hundred points , then getting match while it’s on free play anyway

#18 5 years ago

Superbands.

#19 5 years ago

One shot left to make a .......

My shots: brick, brick, brick, wrong target, brick, drain.

Noooooooo!!!

#20 5 years ago

I heard there was nothing worse than a tote bag sitting on a pin or boogers on your flipper buttons! They can absolutely ruin an imamaculate pin

#21 5 years ago

Someone explaining the rules of a pin I’m playing for the first time. Half of the fun of pinball is exploring and discovering the wonders the designer built into the game.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

So if someone picks a game up three feet and slams it down. Kicks the bottom of the machine hard. Knees the door in. You might not be able to play on ?
    LTG : )

Nope, even if they owned the game, the childish display would send me elsewhere.

#23 5 years ago

* House balls
    * Bally drop targets that refuse to drop
    * A burned out bulb in a roll over lane that makes it challenging to figure out which lane to go for
    * Glare/reflections that camouflage half the playfield

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

Wife calling me back upstairs after ball 1 or during a good ball

Unless it is sex, it can wait,

Be up in a minute I need some “me time”

#25 5 years ago

a feed out of a saucer or a holding magnet that goes STDM, like a Mata Hari a #the_walking_dead_le or even a #star_trek

#26 5 years ago

When a game is set up incorrectly at a location which causes a ball that is suppose to feed to a flipper feeds SDTM. I’ve played a Fishtales that plunged SDTM due to poor leveling.

#27 5 years ago
    images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
    #28 5 years ago

Playing the best ball of your life only to realize you drained the first 2 in 20 seconds. The “what if” game.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Playing the best ball of your life only to realize you drained the first 2 in 20 seconds. The “what if” game.

Usually for me, it's an amazing first ball followed by two immediate drains.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheRookie:

A magnet flinging the ball SDTM.

The Walking Dead in a nutshell

#31 5 years ago

Getting an orb lock then having the magnet toss it into the left outlane on Guardians.

#32 5 years ago

..Third ball in the shooter lane on a great game, quick visit to restroom, and hearing the sound of my little daughter plunging it...

NoOoooOo!!

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Third ball in shooter lane on great game, quick visit to restroom, and hearing the sound of my little daughter plunging it.
    Nooooooooo!!

Haha, hilarious!

#34 5 years ago

Whilst playing An epic game on the last ball on the way to the highscore ,my wife starts blapping to me about Some serious importent shit And i Loose my concentration And then drain while extra ball was lit

#35 5 years ago

Having the sudden urge to go to the bathroom.
    -Mike

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from sethi_i:

Doesn’t happen on well designed games. Dump GB, problem solved.

#37 5 years ago

Late night, finally getting to relax, crack a beer, turn my game on and- credit dot error.

#38 5 years ago

In the middle of a good to phenomenal ball
    and someone says
    "Dude, you're jammin!
    A fast drain is sure to follow.
    Irritating to no end.

#39 5 years ago

Trying to re-assemble something and losing a screw below a ramp and two layers of plastics, then proceeding to lift the playfield to try and work it loose and make it fall in the to the cabinet so I can struggle to spot and reach it and try the whole process over again.

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

In the middle of a good to phenomenal ball
    and someone says
    "Dude, you're jammin!
    A fast drain is sure to follow.
    Irritating to no end.

Even more irritating is when they proceed to tell you what to shoot for when you’re already playing well

#41 5 years ago

When you George Brett your pants in the middle of a great game

#42 5 years ago

When you try to get so fancy with the flipper that you end up not even flipping at all...

#43 5 years ago

You fight and fight and FINALLY make your shot and earn a extra ball then it immediately drains.

#45 5 years ago

Making an amazing save that has a drain immediately afterwards. It’s like the save didn’t even happen. Haha

#46 5 years ago

Your opponent at a tournament begins the match by telling you how bad they are and how they have no chance to win. Followed by them getting every lucky bounce possible, and you get house balls.

#47 5 years ago

Hate (Stern) spotlight pops out in middle of game.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Doesn’t happen on well designed games. Dump GB, problem solved.

It actually happens on my GotG and MMr. Most often, it's when drop catching and the spin of the ball takes it up and over.

#49 5 years ago

Unlevel pins

Playing next to someone with bad B.O.

Dudes who take pinball too seriously and have tantrums when they drain

Loose and sloppy lock down bars

#50 5 years ago

People who show off.

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-playing-nothing-iritates-me-more-than?hl=jerickso77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.