• 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ExitWound
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

300px-Mariop.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

epic fun. play pinball, get a boner, scratch your nipple. a perfect day.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

How many of you guys watched this, and were waiting for the back box to fall back down? You would think that they should of bought a vacuum first or even some good foot wear? LOL LOL

+1 I thought for sure that's how it would end.

#53 10 years ago

half of me is cheered by a kid being so excited over pinball. dudes enthusiasm really is nice to see. but the other half is horrified a dozen times over. dude was lucky he didn't destroy the machine at like 5 different points in the video. i would have liked to have seen him tipping the machine upright from its side after putting on the legs, that probably woulda been another. dude fails to secure the head, props the playfield up with a PENCIL, randomly flings loose coinbox parts around inside the cab while the game is running, sticks his arm in and just tugs on random wires while the machine is running too.

pretty impressive that he only had minor difficulty with such advanced concepts as legs, power strips, and start buttons.

i think my favorite part, though, is how he pounds the shit out of the ball launch button 20 times, reaches inside the game and tugs on some random crap, pounds it a dozen more times, finally getting a ball to launch, and declares that everything seems to be working perfectly.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i think my favorite part, though, is how he pounds the shit out of the ball launch button 20 times, reaches inside the game and tugs on some random crap, pounds it a dozen more times, finally getting a ball to launch, and declares that everything seems to be working perfectly

I forsee a career in craigslist pinball flipping

"Super mario pinball for sale.. Fixed ball launch issue, put coin thingy back in but doesn't work, it's ok because set to freeplay so you just hit start button. $2295 OBO"

#55 10 years ago

"I think you get 3 lives or something?!?" Pricless!

#56 10 years ago

Epic, made me laugh

#57 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing that was a riot....still laughing!

Joe(acejedi)

#58 10 years ago

That was so funny to watch like his excitement and enthusiasm

#59 10 years ago

Awesome, the guy was soooo excited to get his Mario Pin he put his girlfriends pants on without realizing, bless.....youth is wasted on the young eh

#60 10 years ago

Yo Dog to the cat was my favourite part. Kids getting into the hobby is a good thing, like everyone was waiting for the backbox to come crashing down.

Wonder if his Mum cuts his hair?

#61 10 years ago

Some funny $hit right there. Thanks for sharing Classic vid.

I like the rocky and bulllwinkle launch button also.

#62 10 years ago

Someone should comment on his video about pinside if they haven't already. Ill do it when I get to work if I don't see one already.

Lets get him on here and help him get that thing 100% right.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I forsee a career in craigslist pinball flipping
"Super mario pinball for sale.. Fixed ball launch issue, put coin thingy back in but doesn't work, it's ok because set to freeplay so you just hit start button. $2295 OBO"

It's probably what he paid for it.

#64 10 years ago

He got pwned by the "bumpers" when he started multiball

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Someone should comment on his video about pinside if they haven't already. Ill do it when I get to work if I don't see one already.

Based on some of the posts here on Pinside lately I would be surprised if he was not already here!

Looks like a distant Aussie relative of Hank.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Done.

#67 10 years ago

Reminds me of the DE Star Wars kid thread.

Maybe it's him?

Is that PattyJ filming?

#68 10 years ago

I think you could switch that out with a Nintendo and they wouldn't even know the difference in the morning.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I think you could switch that out with a Nintendo and they wouldn't even know the difference in the morning.

Just leave a gameboy?!!

300px-Mariop.jpg300px-Mariop.jpg
#70 10 years ago

If "the erection alone get me hard" is for real, I feel it is our civic duty to advise him to NEVER have an erection next to an open coin door while the machine is powered on.

#71 10 years ago

I'm not sure why, but after viewing the video, I actually looked up the Super Mario Bros. pinball pinside review.
Whaaat?...

#72 10 years ago

Scary Truth: That video already has orders of magnitude greater views on youtube than any PAPA related video I have ever seen the view count on...

So consider this a net plus for pinball exposure.

Also goes to show why HOU is not all its cracked up to be. "We lost the pinball so we've just been using this walnut for a few years" sort of thing...

#73 10 years ago

i'd like to see the walnut in action. hell, I want to see it on AC/DC. Fire the walnut out of the cannon. I have to see if I have any in the cooking drawer.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'd like to see the walnut in action. hell, I want to see it on AC/DC. Fire the walnut out of the cannon. I have to see if I have any in the cooking drawer.

Waaaaaalnut Multiball!

Its organic! Renewable! Edible! Why don't all games use nuts for greater gameplay variability?

#75 10 years ago

knocking the nuts around. Good times. Wonder how long it would last in the game before exploding into snacks.

#76 10 years ago

Holding it up with a pencil! Classic.

#77 10 years ago

Oh man that video made me laugh!

#78 10 years ago

HYSTERICAL! it amazes me he actually got it to work. The pencil thing and him laying in the cabinet..

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

It has the rare Rocky and Bullwinkle Boris launch button!

Which of course isn't rare since you can buy heaps of them from half a dozen different online shops. However, I am wondering why it has that button on there...

1 month later
#80 10 years ago

"The word I am zooming in on best describes your mother" That is funny.. Had to watch the whole thing to catch that.. I fell asleep in the middle.

#81 10 years ago

Thanks for bumping that. Missed it first time around

#82 10 years ago

Kid has some damn funny vids on YouTube. I already knew who he was as soon as the video started. His milk challenge vid is hilarious.

#83 10 years ago

Treat the dam machine with respect
Wait someone should advise him to be on pinside

6 months later
#84 9 years ago

Just watched some of this kids other videos and they are pretty funny.

#85 9 years ago

Maybe a series of funny pinball videos would be a good thing to get more people interested. Instructional videos on how to set stuff up and whatnot that is in layman's terms for people that are on the fence or concerned about the baggage of owning one. Maybe I'll ask my cat if he is interested, cat videos seem to be popular on youtube. Same with farts, or videos making fun of celebrities. All the ones I have with 50,000+ views fit into one of those categories. The stupidest shit you can think of gets viewed.

#86 9 years ago

Hank's Tips - I wish there were more.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL38A4DEA4577C5BA3

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-noobs-buy-pinball-machines/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.