Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Baiter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Zach:JoshRange3.4.17 (resized).JPG
Chuck:CooperPinball3.4.17 (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

We always open our clubhouse and driving range on March 1st, no matter what the weather is like. This weekend the wind is blowing 20+ and it's about 7 degrees, which puts the windchill at, well, not very nice. So Chuck and his son Cooper decided to ditch the golf and spend some time rolling the silver ball around. I can think of a lot worse ways to spend an afternoon.

Chuck:CooperPinball3.4.17 (resized).JPG

#2 3 years ago

So 12 degrees with 20 mph winds feels like -7 degrees?! Folks still showed up expecting to drive some golf balls?!

I grew up in Maine and still have family there, but man GA is so much easier weather wise.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

So 12 degrees with 20 mph winds feels like -7 degrees?! Folks still showed up expecting to drive some golf balls?!
I grew up in Maine and still have family there, but man GA is so much easier weather wise.

SiCal all the way . We get our Jackets out at 60 degree weather. Guess you can say we are spoiled.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

SiCal all the way . We get our Jackets out at 60 degree weather. Guess you can say we are spoiled.

Its not 80 every day...a few weeks ago it dropped down to the high 50s, it was awful, I had to wear my winter shorts

#5 3 years ago

A couple years ago, we golfed on Boxing Day-Dec 26..it was maybe 40 degrees, but the course was pretty quiet and not very wet..yes we had a few beers and a lil fireball that helped things a bit..

#6 3 years ago

Unbelievably, we do have a couple of people hitting range balls today. It sucked just going outside to take the pictures. NO WAY would I stand out there and hit a bucket of balls.

Zach:JoshRange3.4.17 (resized).JPG

#7 3 years ago

It's not worth playing when the air is cold and the ground is hard. You'll know this if you ever tried to take a divot out of an icy fairway... let's just say it's not the ground that gives!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside