(Topic ID: 299525)

When is Flip-N-Out Pinball shipping Mandalorian?

By brianmcculloh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I purchased a new Mandalorian Pro from Flip-N-Out pinball over two weeks ago and haven't heard any communication from them whatsoever. Has anyone else purchased from them, and if so, do you know how far out they're taking orders? In other words, am I waiting days, weeks, or months for my new pin? I already emailed them twice but no response, that's why I'm posting here. Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

Why not pick up the phone and call Zach?

#3 2 years ago

I have been waiting as well from a different dealer. They did not answer emails either, so I called them. I think they all have no idea on supply. I was told a few weeks and that was a few weeks ago. I believe they all have supply issues. Best bet is to call him.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Because we know flippin out's stock situation better, I guess.

OP, looking at my computer here.... lemme see... I'd say about 3 more days. Tell em Steve said so, if it doesnt come by then.

#5 2 years ago

Sorry for the delay Brian. I just emailed you info on your Mando Pro. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from brianmcculloh:

I purchased a new Mandalorian Pro from Flip-N-Out pinball over two weeks ago and haven't heard any communication from them whatsoever. Has anyone else purchased from them, and if so, do you know how far out they're taking orders? In other words, am I waiting days, weeks, or months for my new pin? I already emailed them twice but no response, that's why I'm posting here. Thanks!

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I've had zero success getting anyone from Flipnout to answer the phone or return my calls. Email is usually best, but I've had to prod a few times to get responses.

My assumption is he's super busy with all of the things he's involved in.

Seems the fastest way to get a response is open a thread on pinside.

#7 2 years ago

dude I ordered my premium (not from zach) 3 months ago. stern is way behind shipping games

#8 2 years ago

This isn’t exactly anything new, I waited 6 months for a Met Pro.

#9 2 years ago

All pinball companies are dealing with delays and supply chain issues. Hopefully you won’t have a long wait. I ordered my Mandalorian pro from ZMeny too. Zach is quick to help resolve any issues

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Sorry for the delay Brian. I just emailed you info on your Mando Pro. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Awesome! I can wait as long as needed as long as I know approx when to expect it. Appreciate the response!

#11 2 years ago

Awesome! I can wait as long as needed as long as I know approx when to expect it. Appreciate the response!

Resolved! now onto other first world problems !

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Were grown men and women who collect overpriced toys, first world problems are the only ones being solved here.

#13 2 years ago

Just call Greg’s moms house he’s always over there “Servicing” something. Flipnoutpinball is at the mercy of Stern. You won’t find a more responsible or committed distributor.

4 weeks later
#14 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Following up on a $6,400 purchase when no communication was sent about shipping timeframe might be trivial to you, but some of us don't have thousands of dollars just lying around. It took me 4 years to save this much money to spend on a pinball machine, so forgive me for being petty!

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just call Greg’s moms house he’s always over there “Servicing” something. Flipnoutpinball is at the mercy of Stern. You won’t find a more responsible or committed distributor.

Haha, so true. Good to know about their service, I believe you!

#16 2 years ago

I could name a few distributors with terrible customer service. Zach and Nicole aren't one of them. They always go the extra mile for me and have excellent customer service!

The supply chain issues are killing distros right now. But Stern keeps releasing games... Lol.

#17 2 years ago

Waiting is the name of the game when getting new in box pins. I'm still waiting for my GNR i ordered in April, and Zach has been super responsive for me.
I also waited six months for a metallica pin one time, Thats just part of it.
I know it can drive you nuts. Just hang in there, and go do something else for a while while you wait for pin to show up. It will be there, don't worry.

#18 2 years ago

Zach is a great distributor. He is a huge asset to the pinball community. Unfortunately delays are very typical in today's world. I'm sure he will reach out to give you an update soon. Zach is the "GUY" when it comes to ethics and professional curiosity. Trust me you are in good hands.

#19 2 years ago

Zach and Nicole have been great to deal with. I think they just have a ton of demand right now, and that’s great for them. I have gotten three pins from them in the past two months but they were all new runs of older releases. I got mine as quickly as can be expected with the current challenges. I’m guessing they get backed up on newer titles. I ordered a GZ premium over three months ago but am still not in on the first run of them. That’s a huge bummer that has me looking into switching distributors for my new games but if it’s the supply/demand they are facing, then there isn’t really anything that can be done.

#20 2 years ago

stern over promised a lot of their distros this last go around with mando. Day one premium order (didnt like the LE art or backglass), deposit called in second week of June for first run, and no delivery as of yet with no ETA. If this is stern's new business model, I'm done with NIB from them. I passed on a Godzilla LE because of this BS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.95
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-is-flip-n-out-pinball-shipping-mandalorian?hl=chewiec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.