Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by EMsInKC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

I've always envied the guys who can solve just about any EM issue in very little time.

Every once in a while, I'll come to fix a game in 20 minutes. Each problem has an easy to find solution. Self esteem is brimming, and I feel like I'm finally "getting it."

A month later, another EM comes by, and coasting off my last success, I think "I got this!" But realize just how little I know, and how much more I need to learn to truly be a seasoned tech. The game will kick my butt, I get frustrated, and tap out.

Don't give up though! Take it easy, take you're time, and eventually you'll come to fix your game. Avoid burnout. Check and double check switch gaps. For me, most of my issues come from thinking a switch is properly adjusted when it's not.

Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-ems-drive-you-crazy?tu=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.