Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by EMsInKC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveyb98126.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Just when I thought I was getting closer to a fully functioning Big Ben....

I was having start up sequencing issues. The pin would reset score reels, but the motor would keep running, the coin door would keep energized, and the game wouldn't start.

All I did was clean the gummy contacts on the Bonus Unit and.... now the flippers work, scoring reels in the 10's and 100's work (1000 and 10,000 not), drop targets go up and down like a Jack in the box and won't stop, and the game is playing albeit weird. Oh, and the match coil is staying energized and a couple more quirks.

I don't even know where to begin now.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from GPS:

Ah, the joys of pinball ownership. Hang in there. May I suggest the aide if a local tech familiar with e/m's. There is no disgrace in this
George

Yes, absolutely, hard to get them to my house. They say the drive is too long. Heck, I'm willing to chauffeur, buy them lunch, and pay them for their time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveyb98126.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-ems-drive-you-crazy?tu=daveyb98126 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.