(Topic ID: 245100)

When did you realize you were a Pin Head?

By SantaEatsCheese

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dugmar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

capture1 (resized).jpg
    capture (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

For me, it was yesterday when my 2 year old son came running to me saying pinball, pinball, and pointing at the front door. He thinks that any package by the front door is a pinball part, and therefore refers to all packages as, "pinball".

When did you realize you were a Pin Head?

#2 4 years ago

Here's my story. Since this was printed in 2004 I have had a NIB TSPP (sold), Space Mission(sold), Black Knight (original)(sold), Apollo 13(sold), NIB AFMr (still have). The Funhouse in that photo just sold to a good friend just getting into the hobby. I will miss it.

capture (resized).jpgcapture (resized).jpgcapture1 (resized).jpgcapture1 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-did-you-realize-you-were-a-pin-head and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.