(Topic ID: 140285)

When did you pay in full for MMr & what is your status?

By glasairpilot

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Grizlyrig
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CAM00462.jpg
20150919_162802.jpg
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Just curious to hear what trim of MMr you ordered, through what distributor, when paid in FULL, and what status?

I will start: Black, JJP, January 2015, No contact from distributor

#2 4 years ago

Edit: I'm dumb

#3 4 years ago

Pinball Sales, original order date of 10/21/13 paid in full 7/7/14, no word as of yet.

Edit: Black Trim

#4 4 years ago

Black trim, JJP, ordered 4/25/14, paid in full 7/14/14, no status updates

#5 4 years ago

Black Trim LE, Stole someone's spot when they backed out (was given their original LE price from Arcades at Home). Was contacted it would be soon, paid in full about a week ago (check was cashed). Hoping any day now...

--Kevin

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Pinball Sales, original order date of 10/21/13 paid in full 7/7/14, no word as of yet.

Trim?

#7 4 years ago

Black trim, edited my original post now.

#8 4 years ago

Paid in full Early July received it a week later stainless absolutely love the game no issues PERFECT!!!image.jpg

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Paid in full Early July received it a week later stainless absolutely love the game no issues PERFECT!!!image.jpg

$6500 MM???

#10 4 years ago

SAY NO TO DRUGS

#11 4 years ago

SS, PPS, April 2014, game has been delivered

#12 4 years ago

Black, July 2015, Tilt Amusements. Still waiting on game -- no information on when it might come.

Edit. Paid in July 2014.

#13 4 years ago

Pinball Sales black trim ordered June 2014 and paid in full first week on July 2014. Have emailed Katie and she responded very quickly, but did not have any shipping info then.

Sure would like to see more black games delivered especially mine! It looks fantastic.

Glad I went with black, but the long wait has challenged my patience.

#14 4 years ago

Gold, July 2014, JJP, late April 15

#15 4 years ago

How come certain distributors required full payment 15 months ago while others didn't?

#16 4 years ago

There was one for $6500 on craigs list a little while back. Sold before I could get it.
I want a $6500. MM!!!!!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

How come certain distributors required full payment 15 months ago while others didn't?

Did anyone other than JJP require full payment 15 months ago?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

There was one for $6500 on craigs list a little while back. Sold before I could get it.
I want a $6500. MM!!!!!

You'll have to get awfully lucky! Everyone wants a $6500 MM!

#19 4 years ago

Did you buy the one that was for sale in PA congrats that was a decent price!!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Did you buy the one that was for sale in PA congrats that was a decent price!!

You seem to have or know of many imaginary MM's… did you get pics of your $6500 MM yet? Lol, what a joke.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You seem to have or know of many imaginary MM's… did you get pics of your $6500 MM yet? Lol, what a joke.

Nope the only ones that I know for sale at this time is the on Pinside that's been for sale for almost a month for $8,000 and there's about 6 on EBay that have been on for over a year and the one that you bought for $6,500???
YOU CLAIM THAT YOU DID LETS SEE THE PICS!

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Nope the only ones that I know for sale at this time is the on Pinside that's been for sale for almost a month for $8,000 and there's about 6 on EBay that have been on for over a year and the one that you bought for $6,500???
YOU CLAIM THAT YOU DID LETS SEE THE PICS!

You have to send me the pictures first! You claimed you had one for sale for $6500 and I asked for pictures… you disappeared because you're a fraud, liar, scammer… time for you to go make your 27th bogus account.

#23 4 years ago

Your the one who said you bought the one for $6,500 your the fraud scamming flipper not me

#25 4 years ago

lol

Children...children...children....

Can't we all just get along?

#27 4 years ago

I ordered MMRLE in stainless direct from PPS, at expo 2013, haven't heard yet but anxious for sure.

#28 4 years ago

Paid in full 7/25/2014 twisted pins, No Game.

The $6500 MM ? That's bullshit, I don't think a routed original would sell that low

#29 4 years ago

Prices were at a most recent low this past auction in Winston-Salem NC. Tron even under 4k and some beautiful pins went far less than expected.

20150919_162802.jpg

#30 4 years ago

I used to love the auctions but won't waste my time anymore. Too much hacked trashed that no one wants…

So Pinwhiz where is that nice original MM that you are selling for $6500? Let the Pinside world see it! Consider it sold if its real… which its not… and no I don't want your remake for $6500 it must be the nice original.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Prices were at a most recent low this past auction in Winston-Salem NC. Tron even under 4k and some beautiful pins went far less than expected.
20150919_162802.jpg

$5,500 for a MM? I'm assuming it was pretty beat for that price (and that there were an additional $1000+ in costs, fees and taxes tacked on top)? At the very least looks like it was in need of a slight flipper adjustment ...

#32 4 years ago

Uh, guys, post the MMr machines you have ordered and leave the childish name calling and bickering to another thread.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

15 months ago Doug at CGC said they were about ready to start production and that distros should collect money. Several did, and forwarded the money on to CGC at that time. And then ... nothing.

#34 4 years ago

Ordered in late 2013
Paid in full April 2015
Automated Services
Black Trim

The running joke in my family now is "3 to 4 weeks out". I've been saying that every month since April. So tired of waiting.

2 months later
#35 4 years ago

It's been so long that I don't remember when it was PIF but it is home

CAM00462.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside