(Topic ID: 334294)

When an ad says "xxx dollars of mods included"...

By Doctor6

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6262A9FA-86BE-4F64-9608-DC132B7B959D (resized).png
    893A525C-9D07-480E-BCCD-63E7FEF8D3C1 (resized).png
    D085D0B5-F9CF-4DF1-AA3C-203743682F71 (resized).jpeg
    127189A5-0972-407B-A193-6DC917FFE081 (resized).jpeg
    9FF31B83-51FA-46EF-A8A7-B3D4B4C98AFA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 1 year ago

I just laugh when a game is incredibly modded & they never changed over the rubber. I also get a laugh when someone says it has custom movie code on SD.

Prices are negotiable usually.

IMO ColorDMD isn't terribly applicable with newer LCD pins I enjoy the Bally/williams but more into the newer faster games.
    Def, pay extra for shaker & example real Godzilla opposed to flat plastic... every situation is different. The Goodie Bag & new score cards thang is stupid IMO.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nicholastree:

Not to turn this into a thread about Pinstadiums, a controversial topic, but I am curious: are Pinstadiums "mods"?

Absolutely, but most folks don't value them. Personally, I like them.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nicholastree:

I have two machines with Pinstadiums but I bought them that way. Initially, I didn't care if they were or were not on them. But last week I realized they were, for me, an improvement. I like to play with the room lights off and pinstadiums improve visibility and aesthetics. So I bought them for one of my TSPPs and will be able to do a side by side comparison of one with PSs and one without.

Also eliminate glare I also play in the dark they're unfortunately expensive though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/when-an-ad-says-xxx-dollars-of-mods-included?tu=acedanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.