Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mattenno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I was playing a Wheel of Fortune at a friend's house, when all of a sudden, the player's score jumped up around 30 million points. What would cause this? He didn't even know how he did it.

#2 9 years ago

Flakey opto.

#3 9 years ago

Yep.... One of Chris's ramp optos came loose.... That was how Maya hung 237-ish on it. We didn't see it until much later because most of the night it was working great.

#4 9 years ago

Mark the win with an asterisk.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Mark the win with an asterisk.

Yeah.... I am sharpening my pitchfork right now.... That was the high score game for the 20 spot..... there were a handful of 20 million-ish games, and then out of nowhere one game that was 10x the score.

No biggie, we all had a blast and bathed in amazing chicken wings. Missed ya man!

#6 9 years ago

It was fun. It happened to Tully during our tournament game, he ended up with 55 million. I played a WoF at a bowling alley one time when that happened and put up 3 Billion.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

It was fun. It happened to Tully during our tournament game, he ended up with 55 million. I played a WoF at a bowling alley one time when that happened and put up 3 Billion.

That explains it. I had what felt like a good ball going, but not 50 million good! I don't know the game well, so just chalked it up to dumb luck!

#8 9 years ago

Ha yeah what can you do. Pinball is a mechanical game. Sometimes it happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheel-of-fortune-scores-shooting-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.