Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by emo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

VannaWhite1.png

#1 8 years ago

I have the chance to go and play one locally at a friends. What can I expect? Is it good?
Is it worth owning?

#2 8 years ago

I have the same question, looking forward to read your experiences!

By the way, great stories again Emo, one of them (Elvis) is featured on Pinside home page!

#3 8 years ago

"By the way, great stories again Emo, one of them (Elvis) is featured on Pinside home page!"

Thanks, It's fun doing them. I write them as I explore a game and that way it is fun rather than work. It also helps me learn how to play them.

#4 8 years ago

It's a beautiful game but I did not like it one bit.

#5 8 years ago

I like it, especially for that bottom playfield layout. I want one just because it will improve your nudging skills. The artwork is take it or leave it. Has plenty to shoot for but wish the code was completed. I think the interest and value in this pin would double if they ever finished the code.

#6 8 years ago

I have not played but have heard it is pretty fun.

#7 8 years ago

Never played one myself, they had some great blowout prices on them though...

VannaWhite1.png

#8 8 years ago

hmmm. not a huge fan of the 'different' outer lane designs. i really liked the gameplay besides that. only played maybe 30 games on wheel though. i did like the theme, dipslay, and sound. i feel this machine needs 100 plays to really judge it.

#9 8 years ago

Not my favorite, but it's colorful and unique. The theme kills it for me.

#10 8 years ago

I think its a great colorful looking game, haven't gotten a ton of time on it, but it has some unique features, played it a pinburgh last year, heres a vid of a guy playing:

#11 8 years ago

I cannot comment on the gameplay, but if you pay it make sure you want it, because it is tough to sell.

A guy has been trying to sell a huo on rgp for 4-5months now. It is a fair price, but there just isn't that much interest in the machine.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I cannot comment on the gameplay, but if you pay it make sure you want it, because it is tough to sell.

Indeed; HUOs seem to languish till they're reduced to approximately the $2600 mark.

The knock on them is the unfinished code.

Looks like a fun game though.

#13 8 years ago

Fun and very unique pin. I'd own one if they finished the code.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Fun and very unique pin. I'd own one if they finished the code.

Exactly.

Great pin, very unique, and the Wheel is one of the best "toys" ever put on a pin.

My inclination was to not like this pin because of the theme. I was very pleasantly surprised to say the least.

#15 8 years ago

They have one in my pinball league...cool toys and fun skill shot...but horrible gameplay and crappy shots....game doesn't flow at all...I don't like the bitch at all.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks for the video link. It looks a really exciting playfield but I'm not sure that I could live with the sound track. You can see how it is a shooters game in the link.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 18.95
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 11.95
$ 109.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside