• Dailed IN 67 votes
    56%
  • The Hobbit 18 votes
    15%
  • Wizard of OZ 35 votes
    29%

(120 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC01399 (resized).JPG
JJPRow (resized).JPG

#1 11 months ago

We are all different, but as of now, i really enjoy The hobbit, had even more plays on the DI after i filmed, but enden up playin The hobbit anyway, whitch ones do you like and prefere, and why?

(try playing JJP for many hours, and skip to a newer stern, such a difference)

#2 11 months ago

Have yet to play one I would buy but I need to play Dialed In more before righting it off. Woz and Hobbit are too slow and floaty for me to enjoy. Pirates looks cool.

#3 11 months ago

WOZ (because I own it)
Dialed In (played it several times on location, loved it)
Pirates (never played it)

Hobbit (turd fest, I bought it NIB, gets so old so fast, nothing but pop up monsters and multi ball fest. very few satisfying shots, and the lack of interaction between Smaug and the pin is beyond disappointing)

#4 11 months ago

I also think pirates looks awesome, hope production will start soon

#5 11 months ago

Just waiting on JJPPOTC to join the line up.

LTG : )

JJPRow (resized).JPG

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from starbase:

Have yet to play one I would buy but I need to play Dialed In more before righting it off. Woz and Hobbit are too slow and floaty for me to enjoy. Pirates looks cool.

I wish people who think this of woz could have played my woz. Don't own it anymore, and I do miss it; but man, while it wasn't a flow fest it was tough and brutal. The code and rules are spectacular, with satisfying shots and jackpots. it's a good rush of a game.

My votes:
JJPOTC
WOZ
DI
TH

Dialed In too long and linear for my liking but man it's still a great game.

#7 11 months ago

I enjoying my Dialed In and I’m getting a nice huo hobbit tomorrow!

#8 11 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I wish people who think this of woz could have played my woz. Don't own it anymore, and I do miss it; but man, while it wasn't a flow fest it was tough and brutal.

Yeah, while WOZ may be slow and floaty if set up poorly, mine at home has strong flippers and a steep pitch. The ball can fly, and almost every shot is dangerous.

Just bought a DI as well. I’m really enjoying it but need more time on it. Definitely a very different pin than WOZ, but I love contrast. The modes on DI feel really great. I have no idea if I’m saving the city or destroying it, but whatever I’m doing, I’m having a blast.

#9 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Whatta lineup LTG

#10 11 months ago

I just traded my woz away. It's a great game, but very hard to progress and understand what's going on and it was not played much when I had friends over. I vote di and I guess I'm in the minority, but I like the hobbit a lot and anxiously await new code.

#11 11 months ago

Thank god for Jack. He has made everyone step up their game. Stern is totally stepping it up, Spooky is stepping up. Jack has shown the world that people will pay for quality. Im glad he made. it.

#12 11 months ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Thank god for Jack. He has made everyone step up their game. Stern is totally stepping it up, Spooky is stepping up. Jack has shown the world that people will pay for quality. Im glad he made. it.

Totally agree

#13 11 months ago

DI
Hobbit
woz

POTC too early to tell but looks cool!

#14 11 months ago

Will have to go with all 3 Might as well post this now as I won't be able own every JJP title as time goes on, will be running out of space and pinball money, lol. These 3 games are the most impressive and immersive pins I've ever owned, have been very happy with all 3.

DSC01399 (resized).JPG

#15 11 months ago

DI.
Played a lot of WOZ and don't care for it. Played not a lot of Hobbit and don't care for it.

#16 11 months ago

Hands down. DI is the best !

#17 11 months ago

Shocked to see WOZ is not #1

#18 11 months ago
Quoted from trazy11:

Better than the Pinball Pool you stole from me??

#19 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

DI.
Played a lot of WOZ and don't care for it. Played not a lot of Hobbit and don't care for it.

Did you pay for your DI with the 1000's of dollars you cheated Susi out of?

#20 11 months ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Sorry to TheLaw. That was meant for trazy11. My bad.

#21 11 months ago

Lol, another thread going down the shitter. Man, tough times on Pinside...

#22 11 months ago

1.Hobbit 2.POTC 3.W0Z 4.DI Played WOZ and think it’s a good game not lightning fast but fun. DI was not fun to play and the theme makes it a bit hard to want to own. Love hobbit as it’s a great adventure and lots to do when you actually know how to play it. Potcjj is a fun game and wouldn’t mind owning it in the future. My top 3 are all close and could change in the future.

#23 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Will have to go with all 3 Might as well post this now as I won't be able own every JJP title as time goes on, will be running out of space and pinball money, lol. These 3 games are the most impressive and immersive pins I've ever owned, have been very happy with all 3.

What’s your favorite ?

#24 11 months ago
Quoted from rai:

What’s your favorite ?

I don't get to play much. I do favor Dialed In.

#25 11 months ago
Quoted from trazy11:

Says the known pinball crook

Really Tracy? Just go away....

#26 11 months ago

I have to wait until I get Pirates. I have owned the hobbit so as of right now I would have to say:

WOZ
DI
Hobbit

Pirates will replace the number 1 or 2 spot I'm sure.

#27 11 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I just traded my woz away. It's a great game, but very hard to progress and understand what's going on and it was not played much when I had friends over. I vote di and I guess I'm in the minority, but I like the hobbit a lot and anxiously await new code.

I'm with you on the Hobbit,but I've only played about 30 games on it.If I saw a Huo locally,I'd be very tempted to pick it up.

#28 11 months ago

There's something about Dialed In I just can't stand. Maybe I'll get over it, probably not. Hobbit has perfect integration of adventure with the visuals and sounds.

#29 11 months ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

No with um...my taxes

Quoted from pinpoor:

Sorry to TheLaw. That was meant for trazy11. My bad.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MI
$ 16.95
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9,500.00
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 8,000.00
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bensenville, IL
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside