My current rank of the 5 JJP pins, although I only have 25-30 plays on Wonka.
1. JJPOTC - incredible design and such great toys. A wide body that plays like a standard body
2. Hobbit - I enjoy the modes, and like the longer ball runs in order to get to see and play modes. Arguably the best theme integration of any pin.
3. WOZ - completely innovative and forced other companies to up their game. 2 upper playfields, both of which are fun. Great code.
4. Dialed In - great shooter. I love the 2 separate types of modes, and believe the modes in this game are very fun and make great use of the camera.
5. Wonka - great shooter, and the ability to flow on the ramps is nicre. Lots of different shots, but I do wish it was a heavier mode-based game. This feels like a game designed for location play with quick ball times. Very different feel than the other JJP games.
5 incredible, high quality games. I’m looking forward to Eric’s next title.