View topic image gallery

19_Star_Trek_Enterprise_NCC1701D_stars.jpg
Wall_of_pins_comp.jpg
Overview_2_comp.jpg
Bottom_end_comp.jpg
3_rows_of_cabs.jpg
STTNG-LED.JPG
20110904_091627.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Johnny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 12 years ago

I have a love/hate relationship with STTNG. It's the only machine I have at the moment. Had another trade offer for 2 other pins today.

It can be a BRUTAL game(I'm no pro, and couldn't IMAGINE getting 16 billion!) But when it flows, man does it flow. It's as deep as you make it, rather how well you can play it. The right outlane is a b****. The left is the same, but I set the kickback to easy, and that kinda evens it out. As it is, it is VERY hard to get to The Final Frontier with only 3 balls and no outlane extensions.

When I decided to buy a pin, this was the first one I really wanted to own. My personal Holy Grail. But there are days I am tempted to trade the hell out of it. Then, as soon as I decide to call someone to make a deal, it gives me an awesome game and reminds me why it is truly one of the greatest pinball machines ever made.

#21 12 years ago

Looks nice with LEDs too

STTNG-LED.JPGSTTNG-LED.JPG

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#41 12 years ago

Looks awesome. Personally, I'd prefer more of a profile pic of the Enterprise. I'd also be very interested in who can do that kind of work. Wouldn't mind having an alternate made myself

#45 12 years ago

I love that pic as well, and can kinda see it looking awesome without the lettering. But I'd probably put the lettering on it. Needs the logo for the, as you said, translitie feel. Keep us posted. Would love to see that project completed

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Johnny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-thoughts-on-sttng?tu=Johnny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.