1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheHueManatee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (resized).jpg
    IMG_3332 (resized).JPG
    2388506766_241d9c512b_z (resized).jpg
    51RmXeGT-8L._SY300_ (resized).jpg
    s-l300 (resized).jpg
    My Pinside » Settings | Pinside.com (resized).png
    2012-06-14 23.18.43 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago

I wonder if people get harassed or something. I notice a lot of collections are set to private as well. I think it's cool to see what games people choose personally.

#32 1 year ago

I love seeing others games. I'm a big fan of the gameroom thread. Sometimes when someone comments or something I will click a profile it's cool to imagine different lineups and is interesting but I'm not going to click on every name. I thought possible it was do to harassing and that would suck. Because other members can see my collection I have meet a couple of great people that pm'd me with questions about a game. I'm not a bragger or have I meet any others that are. Pinball is just so awesome and amazing it is a shame if others have experienced anything different from showing other fans of pinball their info.

#36 1 year ago

I like your taste and style.

#38 1 year ago

Mine is a nick name I've had for 30 plus years and helps with work and putting it on score boards plus I have never meet another Buzz and I'm the same here and real life good and bad.

#45 1 year ago

I'm parked in front of your house right now.

#50 1 year ago

Sorry to bother you PopBumperPete but are all 41 on ground level by chance.

#53 1 year ago

This is very sad to hear, and I'm sorry anybody would have to be subjective to this. We all lose when people close up and don't share. We don't always have to agree or be the same. Our differences are what makes us individuals and our common interests are what bonds us. Sorry to hear and understand.

#61 1 year ago

Pins are heavy and hard to conceal when moving, so I don't think this would be possible in my neighborhood anyways. Thieves are lazy and usually looking for something they can grab and go out the back with. If a 52' truck and trailer pulled up in front of my house I would hope someone would notice as well as kicking a door in or breaking a window. And good luck getting it done in time with my alarm always set before the cops arrived. If they could move even one pin that fast then they should start a pin moving company and stop being so lazy. If I'm home then there is even less of a chance. And if I'm at work and they get my wife then they are going to be sorry for sure because that beautiful woman can handle her own. And for some reason they do succeed then there is my insurance to help. Life is too short to live in fear. Now tell us where you live and what games you have.

#86 1 year ago

Hey turn that frown upside down. It's not that it's right or wrong just a different way some look at things it's ok. We don't have to know where you live or what you have. I personally like to see different mixes of games, but that's me.

#92 1 year ago

I agree about the pins getting attention thing for sure. I don't have open windows showing the world I usually answer my door with my hand gun and walk out and not stand in my doorway with the door open to show the world what I have. I do my best to hide the contents of my home to anyone. But if someone gets a glimpse then logs on to pinside then waits a year to be able to find my profile and see what I have on this site. If they go through all that then I should probably help them out when they come to steal them because they deserve it. It would be very sad to think some crime mob is on here checking and plotting their next heist. But some people have been harassed and that sucks, so anything is possible I guess. I would like to think pinside is a safe place to share my collection, pics of my collection, and location city.

#93 1 year ago

Warning to all with games in your garages as well to anyone who doesn't dead bolt your door from your home to your garage. Thieves can program a remote when you open and close your garage they can also take wire and go through the top and pull the release cord on your opener. So zip tie up that red rope to prevent this.

#97 1 year ago

Here is another safety tip. Run 4" screws in your door frame for your dead bolts almost impossible to kick in door when done. Put sticks in windows and sliding doors. The average thief will move on to an easier home. But if it's the crime ring here on pinside checking games and locations then it may or may not deter them. The world is dangerous pinside shouldn't, but you never know. I respect whatever a persons choice is there is no right or wrong answer on this.

#98 1 year ago

That sounds bad ass merccat. I think I have garage door opener envy. Visalia was so nice when I lived there 10 years ago. I hope it has not changed that much.

#102 1 year ago

Thanks for the offer it would be great to meet up. See sharing information on here leads to great things sometimes.

#104 1 year ago

Pinball rich. So true that made my day thank you.

#106 1 year ago

My mistake I thought all were possible to link like if you were to add a remote. Good to know thanks.

#113 1 year ago

Two pinside connections made to play pinball and no report of stolen pins so far. This place is filled with some very cool nice people who just love pinball whether it's playing, helping fix things, or just talking pinball. I'm going to sleep better tonight for sure.

#119 1 year ago

Or maybe get a latter and cut through your roof and enter. There really is so many ways in and probably no stopping anyone that wants in your right. Or pump gas or smoke into your home,they are not air tight anyways,and wait for you to unlock your door to run out. So many horrible scenarios. Screw it Im going to play some pinball and continue to share and meet people until the zombie apocalypse takes us all anyways.

#124 1 year ago

There was no intent ment to disregard anything you said or others. All of these points of view are very helpful and that is what this community is helpful from people with lots of experiences and knowledge. The world sucks that it is dangerous, hell just ride along with your local police force for a day. We all live in a false cense of reality in our little bubbles. I would hope being on this site would not bring me harm but it could. I do not advertise the fact I have games in real life so maybe I shouldn't on here as well. It is definitely food for thought. I personally want to share on here still and try to forget that in reality the world is not very safe. If a thief reads this just know I have made it as difficult as possible for you to take my stuff.

#133 1 year ago

That sucks big time. Sorry to hear something like this.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 50.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 1.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 218.00
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside