Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by QuietEarp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    3A80631C-DB03-4EA3-B693-92B394977BBC (resized).png
    first_pm_ever (resized).png
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

No idea. I get so many that I started deleting the older ones.

LTG : )

#52 5 years ago

6+ years ago
    I have a 1995 Williams Congo in Albuquerque for sale
    Probably 8 out of 10 condition
    I want $2100 for it
    If interested let me know

#53 5 years ago

Mine was 5/19/2012. I low balled rai $3000 for a TOTAN he musta had for sale. He responded politely but I could tell he was not impressed. Sorry rai. I remember buying a TOTAN shortly thereafter close by for $4000 from somebody not on pinside. Boy was it a piece of shit.

#54 5 years ago

My oldest mail is my first message sent to Rascal_H to buy his LOTR. Didnt hear back and then he told me he sold it to somebody else but then one of my buddies shows up with it at my house a few hours later, went up and bought it and surprised me. I know you said I should keep my first machine but now that my getaway is busted I have been there and back again more times then I can count, might be time to trade her on again.

#55 5 years ago

Me interested in buying a Getaway and T2 for $3400 which were my first games. Both ended up having typical WPC issues that weren't fully explained, but that sure was a valuable learning experience for me

Second PM was me expressing interesting a Star Trip that got sold. Bullet dodged!

#56 5 years ago

Mine was 6 years ago to MrSanRamon whom I priced my single owned HUO BBH to him for $3300. He did not buy and I ended up selling it to RobT - can’t believe I’ve known rob that long, good times!

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I keep checking people’s collections to see if they still have the games from the old deals haha. Miss either of them?
    I wouldn’t mind having a Getaway again. WCS94 wasn’t my cup of tea.

I miss them both but Getaway a lot more...It's one of the rare games I would buy again. But I'm happy with my current lineup.

#58 5 years ago

May 13th 2012 to Docquest looking for the first version of the Tron arcade cabinet mod.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from ruzeo:

My oldest mail is my first message sent to rascal_h to buy his LOTR. Didnt hear back and then he told me he sold it to somebody else but then one of my buddies shows up with it at my house a few hours later, went up and bought it and surprised me. I know you said I should keep my first machine but now that my getaway is busted I have been there and back again more times then I can count, might be time to trade her on again.

I felt bad! I got a lot of PMs about that one. You shouldn’t have a problem selling it.

#60 5 years ago

No worries, was a happy surprise! By the other responses in the thread it seems alot of people didn't get the first machine they wanted.

#61 5 years ago

Someone having trouble with accessing/loading pin teardown pictures a www.theteardown.com and me trying to help them out.

#62 5 years ago

I messaged jamescardona about his Demolition Time code in November of 2013.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-oldest-pinsidemail-about/page/2?hl=ruzeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.