• Batman 66 7 votes
    2%
  • Spooky #3 13 votes
    4%
  • TBL (if it gets rolling again) 14 votes
    4%
  • No more NIB games for me 68 votes
    20%

(Multiple choice - 341 votes by 303 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2321 (2) (resized).jpg
20170316_102355 (resized).jpg
20170316_101743 (resized).jpg
20170305_172624 (resized).jpg
LIVEWIRE_marquee_HE_2017 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170301-105247 (resized).png
20170225_103140 (resized).jpg
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Just curious to see what others are looking to get. You can vote for more than one.

Some of these are just rumors at this point and we don't know anything about them...but what are you leaning towards?

#2 7 years ago

Since all machines vary in quality and factory defects, I would look to see and play any machine I would consider buying and let somebody else open the mystery box.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Since all machines vary in quality and factory defects, I would look to see and play any machine I would consider buying and let somebody else open the mystery box.

What if they remake Fireball and have 2 Odin locks in it?

#4 7 years ago

We had been saving for a GB Premeuim and a KISS pro...just couldnt pull the trigger because of the QC issues...bought these instead...

20170225_103140 (resized).jpg20170225_103140 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20170301-105247 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170301-105247 (resized).png

#5 7 years ago

...I have to say the only game I may be interested in the near future as far as NIB goes would be Aliens.

#6 7 years ago

Since it looks like pinball is remaining stuck in the past, I may go after the one from the most recent past.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

TH -> Black Arrow.
Thanks Stern... for making this decision SUPER easy!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Since it looks like pinball is remaining stuck in the past, I may go after the one from the most recent past.

Sure would like to hear a comment from Steve's brother on this one.
PF here

#9 7 years ago

Four or five coming this year. I just wish they'd hurry up and get here.

LTG : )

#10 7 years ago

My choice -- Alien; a Full Throttle kit available soon makes this a no-brainer (or some-brainer).

Dialed-In -- maybe list.

Stern -- we'll see. SMVE is holding up great. Maybe GB Pro (thinking about becoming an OP).

Spooky -- Ben Heck is the man; maybe a new Spooky.

#11 7 years ago

Once Thunderbirds come out i will be done with NIB from anyone

LCD screens, RGB LEDs are not my thing

#12 7 years ago

I'm interested in a lot of them...just don't know if I want to be in early on them.

Alien - looks great so far and love the theme, this has my most immediate attention

DI - will wait to see where the code takes it

AERO - Looks great...I want to wait to see where the code goes

TBL - I have a deposit down that I can get back anytime. I'm going to ride it out a little longer and see what happens

AFMr - curious as to what features they may add like the Bill Ung mod or lit Martian eyes and what they do with the LED look. I'm probably more interested in picking up a original AFM

Elvira 3 - could be really cool. I love the team that's rumored to be working on that

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

...I have to say the only game I may be interested in the near future as far as NIB goes would be Aliens.

Agreed, for NIB.

That Indy looks Niiiiiiccccccceeeeeee! Always wanted one.

I really enjoyed my time on the GOT at Modern Pinball last Monday. I wonder if the depth of the rules ultimately overcomes a fairly mundane fan layout? I was pretty entertained.

I also really like Kiss, and the latest rule set is more advanced than when I first played it. But is the code acceptable at this point? I'm in the "don't trust Lonnie" camp.

I think I'd enjoy Aerosmith as well, but buying NIB Stern with the latest QC issues gives me pause.

Plus, is Pulp Fiction really coming? I'd buy that over Star Wars in a New York minute!

#14 7 years ago

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

#15 7 years ago

AFMr I have wanted another one since I sold my routed beater years ago, I didnt know how much I would miss it.
But had to choose between buying a home to live in vs pinball....

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

That will be a whole bunch cheaper that any NIB.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

AFMr I have wanted another one since I sold my routed beater years ago, I didnt know how much I would miss it.
But had to choose between buying a home to live in vs pinball....

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight

#19 7 years ago

I thought about putting that in the poll. If it's the original trilogy then I'm all over it.

#20 7 years ago

Golden Tee 2017

Cant really trust pinball manufacturers right now

#21 7 years ago

If I had the crazy cash that these NIB pins are asking, I'd be in on Alien and no other games even come close.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

New in box purchase....Star Wars or Pulp Fiction. Whatever appears first?

#23 7 years ago

Waiting for my TBL, but as it's currently in limbo I'll pick something more guaranteed in the meantime:

TRON VE

#24 7 years ago

Aerosmith

#25 7 years ago

Star Wars

#26 7 years ago

Star Wars (Stern)

#27 7 years ago

WOZ RR 2.0 or TRON VE for my speculation pick

#28 7 years ago

I'm out. No more NIB. My last one (GOT) showed me it isn't worth it anymore. Prices too high, and quality too low. It took 6 months to get a new playfield for it, and I was one of the lucky ones.

HUO, players games, classics. That is where my pinball money is headed. There are upcoming themes I want, but I won't be the guy that goes first. I'll let someone else risk it.

#29 7 years ago

Iron maiden

#30 7 years ago

Dialed in,we should totally support JJP.
Look at WOZ And TH...the man ran hard for us.
Now he even got Pat Lawlor for us.
This is the factory that should receive our hard earned $$

#31 7 years ago

Jetsons not on poll....?

#32 7 years ago

More than that not on the poll.

Could be the poll is limited to 8, but leaving off available pins as well as including preorder pins and even speculated pins is pretty limiting; OP may be looking from the view of what interests him the most.

#33 7 years ago

Elvira 3 if it's for real.

#34 7 years ago

I will never buy a NIB pinball again. I think HOU/low use +/- mods that you can field test is the only way to be assured that you are getting what you are paying for. Seeing all the threads with issues makes this a no brainer.

#35 7 years ago

I never even thought about buying a brand new machine. The two I've owned (Addams Family and High Speed) were not new, and not expensive, and i love them. But i really love the movie so I'm waiting for a TBL, deposit only-DUH!

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

We had been saving for a GB Premeuim and a KISS pro...just couldnt pull the trigger because of the QC issues...bought these instead...

I'm in the same boat QC issues, piss poor code, expensive prices have driven me from nib. Not sure if its me most newer sterns seem to me like there's a whole lot of empty space. My money will instead be going to Indy 93 and Roadshow

#37 7 years ago

After buying my first NIB this year, I will not be likely buying any other NIBs.

#38 7 years ago

I would buy Alien if I had room, but don't like the theme enough to make room for it. (I would buy it because of the modularity and because game play looks awesome).

The only NIB game I would consider making room for is Elvira 3 but (a) only if Greg and Dennis hit it out of the park (b) there is sufficient evidence to show Stern has fixed the QC issues with playfields and (c) the code is complete or close. I have no interest in buying another game where I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that the PF won't be ruined in a year or so or if the code will be completed.

I used to want an AFMr, CCr or BBBr. But if I ever get an AFM now it will be an original and I'll probably be too old to care by the time either of the other two are ever done.

Buying any game, NIB or not, is now a very difficult decision for me because I have no free space so a new game means I must move an old favorite.

#39 7 years ago

Rockytop you should add Thunderbirds Are Go and The Jetsons to the poll, both of which will be released in 2017.

#40 7 years ago

Alien LE or Dialed In are the only two NIB games I've seriously considered purchasing this year. I've decided to go with Alien LE as I prefer the theme more over Dialed In and think that Heighway is offering a lot of "value" (still expensive like all NIB games) at both the SE and especially at the LE level.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

rockytop you should add Thunderbirds Are Go and The Jetsons to the poll, both of which will be released in 2017.

Polls are limited to 9 spots. I can't add or edit it.

#42 7 years ago

Tron Tron Tron I just can't stop thinking about Tron. Meanwhile I'll go buy the damn blue ray and try to be happy.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

You chose--wisely!

#44 7 years ago

Alien LE

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Polls are limited to 9 spots. I can't add or edit it.

Bummer. A limitation to be sure. I guess we should be fortunate there is not enough space on the poll. That means there are plenty of pins coming down the pipeline.

#46 7 years ago

LOTRVE

#47 7 years ago

Someone mentioned in the Big Lebowski thread that Dutch has the Back to the Future license. Sigh.....

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Dialed in,we should totally support JJP.
Look at WOZ And TH...the man ran hard for us.
Now he even got Pat Lawlor for us.
This is the factory that should receive our hard earned $$

I love Lawlor, but they're not entitled to $9k for Momjeans McCellphone.

NIB is over!!! OVER!!! (Said like the Portlandia guy)

#49 7 years ago

Some EM that's been in the box for 40 something years

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Some EM that's been in the box for 40 something years

It would probably have less issues than a Stern, JJP, or Heighway game...

That said, Dialed In is still my next NIB game. I won't buy any more Stern NIB games, though I'd still pick up used Sterns. I'm giving JJP a chance. Here's hoping I have a better experience.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
$ 12.75
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 19.95
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-next-nib-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.