(Topic ID: 32316)

What's your most hated pin you love to play?

By ThePostmaster

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepostmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I was wondering what game gets you so frustrated, you can't stop playing it. For me it's STTNG. I put a new DMD in mine last night, and decided to play a few games on it. It turned into a personal battle, me against the pin. I couldn't stop playing it, even though it was kicking my butt. I kept playing, thinking I'll show you who's boss. I finally gave up after an hour of playing, patting STTNG on the back box, saying you won this battle, but I'll be back!

I have games I love to play, and have me thinking just one more game, but none turns into a personal battle like the one I have with STTNG. It's a love/hate relationship!

I'd love to hear what game/s have this affect on my fellow Pinsiders.

#12 11 years ago

I will make the Final Fronteer. I haven't played this game much since I've owned it, but I plan on getting my revenge this weekend (I hope!).

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from badpenny61:

My HS just seems to cheat

I think that with my STTNG. It's like build up his excitement, wait for it... and drain! Pisses me off.
    I will defeat it someday, and it will bow down to my greatness!!! I hope...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepostmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-most-hated-pin-you-love-to-play?tu=thepostmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.