Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by libtech
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider libtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey! Im looking for a new game, and was thinking of buying a early SS game, since I was thinking I want something a bit simpler but dont know that era well. I was thinking a joker poker or alien poker or something..

Doesnt have to be from that era, but it would help, whats the game you cant help but press start over and over on; that you would consider the most addictive?

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Great

Great choices man! Bally and Stern were Kings in the early SS era. Gottlieb had some of my favorite games as well, like Joker Poker, Countdown, Sinbad, Genie. Williams had fun games with Flash, Gorgar, Solar Fire, Alien Poker, and Barracora. Early SS are my personal favorite pins. I suggest you play them as much as you can to determine what features you like the best. Stern is known for drops and spinners, Bally for innovation and replayability. Gottlieb System 1 plays more like an EM than the others. Williams is a mixture of all. Joker Poker, Countdown for Gottlieb. Meteor and Quicksilver ( if you can find one) for Stern. Barracora, Alien Poker, or Blackout for Williams. Eight Ball Deluxe or Paragon for Bally. You simply can't go wrong with any of them. Happy Hunting!

Sweet thanks! Wheres a pin show when you need one hey?

Quoted from DaveH:

I highly recommend Stars. Deceptively simple, yet frustrating and wonderful. It is a surprising game.
On the Bally side of the house: EK, HG, EBD, EB are all great games.

I will thanks!

Quoted from smokedog:

Buy my Whirlwind?

I kind of have one, I re-did one, nos pf and everything, my buddy has it along with my old funhouse. They will be returning home someday otherwise great game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider libtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-most-addictive-game?tu=libtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.