7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by joeraptor2003
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Now had this been a nordman design...

This. And as ridiculous as it might sound, a big part of the reason I ordered WOZ and supported JJP early-on was because of the promise that Nordman was part of the crew and would be making the next game.

Balcer has his name on a couple of games that ended up being fun, but I don't know that his layouts were a fundamental part of that fun. They just aren't that satisfying to shoot. Good rules can make a decent game out of practically any layout, but ideally we'd have fantastic rules AND layout.

The funny thing though, Mark, is that I seem to remember you slamming WoF in the past, which is actually a great collaboration between Nordman and Keefer. Great fun-to-shoot layout and interesting rules.. You just have to get past (or embrace) the hokey theme!

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Zero I refuse to put money down until I receive machine #1

That was to be my M.O. as well S_A...
Sadly, I buckled faster than a wooden goblin bridge after seeing the film. Also, I imagined how kick-ass The Hobbit license paired with the 26" screen could really lend itself to my pinball Tolkien bliss.

Keith, I'm counting on you to 1-up yourself on this baby!!! NO pressure!

Plus,
I keep telling myself that the payment plan is just a "secondary" albeit, pushy pinball savings account...

Also, my LOTR is lonely.

Really, I'm just giving Jack the benefit of the doubt since his company/factory is now in place and Keith has already laid the groundwork for the OS so, hopefully the timeline will be a little more accurate this go-around. Not having to deal with other startup B.S. in addition to making a game, should (and I'm guessing here,) yield an even better/more polished product than WOZ.

6 months later
#53 6 years ago

#86 will go to Luxemboug.

#54 6 years ago

#62 but I must say the numbers are meaningless. They have nothing I do with production order or serial number. I'm confused as to what value it has at all.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I'm confused as to what value it has at all.

I totally agree!
I'm #1498......just to buck the trend of thinking a low # has value!!

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

#62 but I must say the numbers are meaningless. They have nothing I do with production order or serial number. I'm confused as to what value it has at all.

Just a bit of added fun.

#58 6 years ago

#600 to go with my ECWOZLE #600. Coming to Toronto.

#59 6 years ago

I'm number 83 I think.
If anyone on Pinside has #730 or #84 and doesn't want it anymore then please drop me a line as I would like either to match my other limited edition numbers.

2 months later
#60 6 years ago

I'm number 306 and don't mind the wait. I haven't been happy with a Stern game since POTC. I've played two different WOZ and been very pleased in quality and gameplay. I'm a huge Star Trek fan but it seems all the past Sterns look and play too similar and for that kind of money the Hobbit will have a fresh new look and feel

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I thought we were past this point now that Jack has shown that he can and will deliver games. I would not be too concerned; remember that a lot of the hardest work is already done. The operating systems and basic code are designed, most distributors have proven themselves (Jack has said he will replace a couple), and JJP has established that they can build a beautiful game. All that is left is to finalize the code, and Keith is a proven expert. IMHO, it will not only be fine, it will be exceptional.

JJP is susceptible to interruptions in cash flow like any other company. I don't think anyone here can realistically declare WOZ in the bag yet. I personally believe they will be successful and deliver, but it's not a done deal.

#64 6 years ago

#322 which means nothing to me, It's just a number and never helps the resell.

#65 6 years ago

673#

#66 6 years ago

#137 same as Woz.

#67 6 years ago

#40......I was wondering who had WOZECLE and I just found out, someone is selling the rights to it on eBay......anyone on this forum?

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

#40......I was wondering who had WOZECLE and I just found out, someone is selling the rights to it on eBay......anyone on this forum?

Yup this dude.....
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/7876

#69 6 years ago

#259 same as my WoZ

Joe(acejedi)

#70 6 years ago

Probably would like my same # but doubt it will be available when I get my first machine.

I am still at a loss to this action?

#72 6 years ago

Woz #202, Predator #203 and Hobbit #204

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Hey tilt-master.

I have the rights to #40 WOZ LE, and am selling them here on pinside. I haven't had much interest for $8400, so I may come down on price.

If you are interested in it, let me know!

Oh, and I have the Hobbit #16 that I am NOT going to let go for anything (except maybe #15

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 50.00
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside