Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gambit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just wondering cause i know street fighter 2 gets a lot of slack but i find myself playing it and liking it.

#2 10 years ago

Shaq Attaq! Really fun game, I just need a couple beers first to realize that.

#3 10 years ago

Baywatch, wish there was one local in STL to play.

#4 10 years ago

No Fear. Horrible theme, fun as hell to play.

#5 10 years ago

Robocop, love it.

#6 10 years ago

that stupid dolphin in baywatch haha

#7 10 years ago

BDK...... really enjoy the game.

#9 10 years ago

teed off,..... don't tell anyone

#10 10 years ago

Baywatch

I'm an idiot for buying the one @ CP & not selling it back to him so I could still play it dogh!

#12 10 years ago

Robocop for me too

#13 10 years ago

Comet! I know, I know, hold the applause!

#14 10 years ago

Spanish Eyes. I know, Williams, not Bally. From the days when Williams was Williams and Bally was Bally!

#15 10 years ago

Gorgar. Simple game that I love. Ed

#16 10 years ago

Any Transformers pin I can get my hands on!

#17 10 years ago

Gottlieb Deadly Weapon, or any of the System 3 Street Level games for that matter.

Except Hoops.

Or Vegas.

#18 10 years ago

Lost in Space. Love the music and sound!

#19 10 years ago

I'll jump I the Baywatch bandwagon too...great layout and rules on that one!

#20 10 years ago

Shaq. Shhhhhhhh

#21 10 years ago

Can't really say I have one. Games that are not real high rated that I enjoy:

Baywatch
    Apollo 13

#22 10 years ago

My 1971 Yukon Special, yes, I love this game. Wolfmarsh did his beautiful restore work on it.(as much as he could)
    It has the 2" flipper's, and what make's it different, is that it is a different set-up than Klondike, Gold rush, Yukon,etc... , YS has only 4 pop-up bumpers, freeing the middle shot, straight up the playfield, allowing the player to shoot straight up to the "spinning reel" , while the other tables, they have to shoot around the pop bumpers.
    I believe there are less than 20 known examples of this particular game to exist.
    PHOF does not have one, but papa does, please look at this video , of this rare, And , my I say,
    The best 2" flipper game ever made? you be the judge...would love to here another 2" , that is better..
    thanks.
    http://papa.org/2012/12/03/yukon-gameplay/
    Even though it say's Yukon, it's really Yukon special..very rare edition.

#23 10 years ago

I was thinking this would be a lot of playboy posts...

#24 10 years ago

LOL..OH Royce, Behave ,,!!LOL ...

#25 10 years ago

OH BEHAVE sounds like Austin Powers is a favorite round here

#26 10 years ago

Blue Super Mario. My brother in law got one and very often i end up playing it, and he got Metallica pre, LOTR,AC/DC Pre, MM, AFM and so on... i feel kind of guilty every time

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-guilty-pleasure-pin-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.