(Topic ID: 257175)

What’s your favorite scene of a movie or TV show?

By rai

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F702C813-3B49-4A57-9C32-5AA558D6465F.gif
58D9A8C3-CFC1-4EAE-BDD5-01B5EF283C39.gif
60BAB7C6-5514-4C65-BC72-44E2362C9FD6.gif
c4f17879094617f094107f3a83838d3e.gif
source.gif
movie4 (resized).jpg
movie3 (resized).jpg
movie2 (resized).jpg
movie1 (resized).jpg
FlippantTinyBarracuda-max-1mb.gif
CalculatingComplicatedCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Blazing Saddles

I'd put the " 'cuse me while I whip this out scene" , but Pinside might have a cow!

#52 4 years ago

Too many to name, although recently I finally began watching season 1 of Titans and I keep re-watching these two scene sequences from the end of Episode #5:

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

The final scene of star wars rogue one...Vader cutting down a squad of rebellion troops like a boss...[quoted image]

Funny, but I was just addressing this as a great scene in the star wars thread.

#55 4 years ago

Any scene with crazy tension.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Any scene with crazy tension...

Great movie.

#57 4 years ago

#58 4 years ago

can't believe I didn't lead with this scene. It stands alone as one of my favorite scenes of all time.

#59 4 years ago

My favorite scene in this whole amazing series:

#60 4 years ago

Too many great scenes to pick a best but I always get a laugh when I watch Clark Griswold have his rants in both Vacation and Christmas Vacation. “I think you’re all fucked in the head”

#61 4 years ago

If you haven't watched Netflix's Daredevil, you don't know what you're missing. Three amazing fight scenes, all equally good: the hall fight from season 1, biker gang fight from season 2, prison riot from season 3. Tough to choose one, here's the biker gang fight:

#62 4 years ago

A recent one for you. Thanos snaps his fingers, kills half the universe, and ends the movie winning. Watching this in the movie theater and hearing people either yell or sit in stunned silence was amazing. Not often does the bad guy win, and this was a perfect ending. This clip only has the snap, but the whole sequence is great.

#63 4 years ago

Best movie fight ever. Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris!

#64 4 years ago

Last one for me. “In the Air Tonight” scene for the Miami Vice pilot. I remember watching this as a kid in 1984 and thinking this was cool as hell. 35 years later, it still is. This scene changed everything in how music is integrated, how cars are shot, etc.

#65 4 years ago

Small world. We were just talking about this the other day at happy hour.

First one I mentioned is The Godfather when Michael is riding in the car with the crooked cop and rival mobster going to the restaurant for the sit down and the car suddenly turns to go across the bridge. One of the first scenes in a movie where I truly felt demise and heart racing, palms sweaty fear for a character.

#66 4 years ago

Hallway/Corridor scene from Inception, I remember seeing it for the first time and you could tell it wasn’t a cheap CGI or wire work trick, blew me away!! Ended up seeing Inception another 3 times in the movies an absolute masterpiece!

F702C813-3B49-4A57-9C32-5AA558D6465F.gifF702C813-3B49-4A57-9C32-5AA558D6465F.gif58D9A8C3-CFC1-4EAE-BDD5-01B5EF283C39.gif58D9A8C3-CFC1-4EAE-BDD5-01B5EF283C39.gif

#67 4 years ago

I can’t listen to Singing in the Rain or Stuck in the Middle with You the same way since A Clockwork Orange and Reservoir Dogs respectively...

#68 4 years ago

WARNING NUDITY IN VIDEO....hey, its on youtube, why can't it be on pinside?

#69 4 years ago

Let’s not forget this little gem

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I can’t listen to Singing in the Rain or Stuck in the Middle with You the same way since A Clockwork Orange and Reservoir Dogs respectively...

How about this number from two different movies.

#71 4 years ago

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How about this number from two different movies.

Ah, 10 Things I Hate About You, good one!

#73 4 years ago

Since there are several posts from this flick:

#74 4 years ago

Burt Vickerman:
Yeah, and they're scaring the, the mini-vans out of the moms next door.

Frank:
Please, those mommies were totally hitting on us.

Poot:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hitting on *us*? Mommies and *me*, dude. Mommies and *me*.

Burt Vickerman:
It's the devil's candy, boys. Trust me. Say good-bye.

#76 4 years ago

#77 4 years ago

"Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face."

#78 4 years ago

Since it is 'that' time of year...

#79 4 years ago

LTG : )

#80 4 years ago

Django Unchained KKK scene is amazing. A very serious tone to the whole movie, and then this scene comes out of nowhere...... It is incredible.

" I watch my wife work all day for you ungrateful sons of bitches, and I all get is criticize, criticize, criticize."

#81 4 years ago

Too many, but here's one most on pinside could probably relate to.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Burt Vickerman:
Yeah, and they're scaring the, the mini-vans out of the moms next door.
Frank:
Please, those mommies were totally hitting on us.
Poot:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hitting on *us*? Mommies and *me*, dude. Mommies and *me*.
Burt Vickerman:
It's the devil's candy, boys. Trust me. Say good-bye.

Never saw this, and not sure I'm up for a girls' gymnastics movie, but Jeff Bridges is the man and this is some fantastic dialog.

#83 4 years ago

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the money shot.

#84 4 years ago

One of my faves...

#85 4 years ago

Visually stunning, masterfully directed/staged and well acted. This scene is a work of art!

#87 4 years ago

In memory of Danny Aiello.

#88 4 years ago

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-favorite-scene-of-a-movie-or-tv-show/page/2?hl=sbrothers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.