Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kevmad
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

What is the game you could leave the ball in the shooter lane and just listen to the tunes? This would pertain to non licensed games only.

Mine is Williams PinBot. Cool beats!

#2 7 years ago

Anything YM2151-based by Chris Granner.

#3 7 years ago

I seem to be the only person that likes the music on Party Zone while it's waiting for you to plunge.

#4 7 years ago

Believe it or not... The music that plays before you start "Calm Before the Storm" mode on Gladiators! I can jam to that for a while. Epic track!

#5 7 years ago

Whitewater is probably my favorite overall soundtrack. I don't think there have been any other games that implement their music quite like WH2O. I love how advancing up the river makes the main theme progressively change and get more exciting, and then there are lots of little touches like how, when you start multiball, the balls eject in time to the music. It's Chris Granner's best work IMO.

As for my most favorite single track in pinball, that's probably either Lost in the Zone or Swords of Fury with two balls locked.

#6 7 years ago

BK2K and Swords of Fury

#7 7 years ago

Even though I've only heard it during mode teaser's Alien takes top spot but then Gottlieb's TX and Robowar, Genesis and Gladiators, I also really like Transporter.

#8 7 years ago

Love the music in bsd... goes great w/ the theme very dark

#9 7 years ago

Fish Tales carribean high score music.

#10 7 years ago

WH2O
    BK2k

and, idk, maybe something awesomely 80s like Robocop or Hollywood heat.

#11 7 years ago

Earthshaker.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Even though I've only heard it during mode teaser's Alien takes top spot but then Gottlieb's TX and Robowar, Genesis and Gladiators, I also really like Transporter.

I really like a lot of Gottlieb's original tracks. R911, Bone Busters, CBW have some catchy tunes.

I also like the interpretations of popular tunes like BTTF's tunes or WWFRR

#13 7 years ago

Another one would be Gottlieb Punk .

#14 7 years ago

Tough to beat Taxi for best original music.

#15 7 years ago

TAF and Tron (I wouldn't consider Tron's daft punk music licensed per se).

#16 7 years ago

SoF revs you up.

#17 7 years ago

There is nothing like selecting a song on my Metallica pin and rocking out!

#18 7 years ago

BoneBusters and STNG

#19 7 years ago

Bad Cats. The music perfectly describes a cat strutting down your hallway or through your yard. tail straight up, knowing the he/she is fully in charge of their staff (owners) and pets (dogs).

Meow m' meowmeow!

#20 7 years ago

I have to agree with AndHart120 - Swords of Fury and Black Knight 2000.

#21 7 years ago

I love the music in Junk Yard - "Money, That's What I Want," the raucous Multiball boogie-woogie and the psychedelic magic bus theme are all great.

#22 7 years ago

I love everything that comes out of Mousin Around. When I get a new high score and it plays that music I feel like I've won the Super Bowl.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I love everything that comes out of Mousin Around. When I get a new high score and it plays that music I feel like I've won the supebowl.

I was fixing to say Mousin Around but you beat me to it......I can't get the music out of my head for awhile after playin the game.

#24 7 years ago

Swords of Fury and the sounds on Who Dunnit.

#26 7 years ago

JM music with the ball sitting in the shooter lane.

#27 7 years ago

Pretty much the Bells and Chimes of any EM.

#29 7 years ago

I really dig Hollywood Heat and Rock.

#30 7 years ago

Fire is quite entertaining

#31 7 years ago

IJ and CFTBL

#32 7 years ago

CFTBL, SOF, BOP, MA, TM.

#33 7 years ago

Grand Lizard

#34 7 years ago

Anything by Chris Granner and Dan Forden! My personal favs are Fish Tales by Granner and Banzai Run by Forden.

1 month later
    #35 7 years ago
    Quoted from rygar:

Fish Tales carribean high score music.

Exactly! I thought I was the only one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-favorite-pinball-music?hl=triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.