(Topic ID: 215443)

What's your favorite food to chow down before you play?

By gmkalos

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gmkalos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180422_170136 (resized).jpg
    CHOCOLATE_ELEPHANTS_PINBALL+WIZARD-505693 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Like others out there I am nostalgic for a simpler time when all I needed was a big slice of pepperoni pizza and an extra refill at Sabaros to get me pumped for the arcade around the corner at the mall. So what food gets you in the mood to play?

#3 5 years ago

My childhood mall's Aladdin's Castle was next to Cinnabon. Nowadays I like the sushi special at Level 257.

#4 5 years ago

I just made a Monte Cristo sandwich. It was great.

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago

When i worked at the arcade we would always grab a large pick up special and ther pizza joint.
    Either Feta & Tomato/no sauce, or a half cooked.

#6 5 years ago

Anything Chocolate!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Anything Chocolate!

...googled chocolate pinball and this popped up lol

CHOCOLATE_ELEPHANTS_PINBALL+WIZARD-505693 (resized).jpgCHOCOLATE_ELEPHANTS_PINBALL+WIZARD-505693 (resized).jpg

#8 5 years ago

Cahbs. No Protein, Just Cahbs.

#9 5 years ago

PIZZA! When I was 14 in 1974 I would walk to a pizzeria a 1/4 mile from my house and get 2 slices and soda for a buck. Only game was a Gottlieb Flying Carpet. I'd dump my money earned from cutting lawns into it. Got really good at that game and after awhile a quarter could reap up to a dozen free games. Ended up buying one in 2001.

#10 5 years ago

Tofu and bean sprouts.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Tofu and bean sprouts.

...with sour cream at least lol

#12 5 years ago

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang!!!

#13 5 years ago

Thought one was suppose to 'wait 30 minutes after eating'.

#14 5 years ago

If I’m about to have a pinball sesh, I rarely eat. I’ve skipped an entire day’s worth of meals for pinball before. Haha.

As long as the beer’s flowing, I’m good.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

If I’m about to have a pinball sesh, I rarely eat. I’ve skipped an entire day’s worth of meals for pinball before. Haha.

I agree. Pinball HELPS me diet. Keeping busy in the gameroom keeps me out of the fridge!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

I agree. Pinball HELPS me diet. Keeping busy in the gameroom keeps me out of the fridge!

You ain’t kidding. However, I’ve been known to destroy the fridge and pantry after a long pinball day and like 100 beers. Haha

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Beer is a food! lol

#18 5 years ago

My local pizza place got me back into Pinball by having an EM in their pub area. Since then they ditched the EM for a golden tee. And since then the local places with games are all places that make/serve beer, so yeah... beer.

#19 5 years ago

Beer n pizza all the way!

#20 5 years ago

Titos/water/splash of lemonade. Pub snacks along the way (popcorn, pretzels, corn nuts, etc...)

#21 5 years ago

20lbs of pork shoulder smoked for 18 hours so it's ready for all the guests for the pinball party. ..mmmmm good stuff!

20180422_170136 (resized).jpg20180422_170136 (resized).jpg

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Elevatorman:

Pork shoulder smoked for 18 hours so it's ready for all the guests for the pinball party. ..mmmmm good stuff!

Oh that's just cruel. lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-favorite-food-to-chow-down-before-you-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.