(Topic ID: 100330)

What's your biggest pinball problem right now?

By swampfire

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“My biggest problem is...”

• Not enough money 37 votes
      26%
    • Not enough space 60 votes
      42%
    • Too many projects 13 votes
      9%
    • I'm tired of the games I have 2 votes
      1%
    • I spend too much time on the forums 20 votes
      14%
    • Other (please comment in your post) 12 votes
      8%

(144 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-915.jpg
    image-569.jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

My biggest problem is that I can only play one at a time.

#52 9 years ago

The hemorrhoids I got from lifting and moving some pins last weekend. Yeah, I said it. You know I'm not alone in this either.

#53 9 years ago

Mine is that I still want Tron LE in my game room but don't have the spare cash to buy one so it would have to be a part trade deal...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13828

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Mine is that I still want TRON LE in my game room but don't have the spare cash to buy one so it would have to be a part trade deal...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13828

Why don't you sell the two pins that you don't actually own yet?

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

it would have to be a part trade deal...

Too bad you don't have a nice Big Guns...

#56 9 years ago

The majority of pins I want are across the pond!

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Why don't you sell the two pins that you don't actually own yet?

Rob... I'm a slow learner on this pre order stuff

Quoted from o-din:

Too bad you don't have a nice Big Guns...

Odin if I make a cash sale on my MB I'm gunna be getting ahold of you

#58 9 years ago

Then I'll be able to get some Bigguns!

#59 9 years ago

I tend to think of my problems in a much less global way then this was listed as - when I read the title, I didn't think of "not enough space" even though I am ridiculously out of space and have been for years with games waiting at storage... I don't think of "too many projects" even though I'd classify a number of the machines as projects currently because I really enjoy that side of it, so having a bunch it all right. I don't think of it as too much money because I've never been about buying the expensive stuff - I tend to like the weird cheap stuff more.

After getting to the point with my basket case TFTC tonight that I thought I would be basically 90% of the way to a functional game, the update that I did actually made about five new problems appear. I would say right now my biggest problem is that I am not quite sure what to do as a next step. And, since I'm usually better than that at figuring out the next step, that's really annoying me.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Everything taking longer than I hoped.
    LTG : )™

Ditto

#61 9 years ago

Space and money.

Building something extra to your house is extremely restricted in Belgium. It is very expensive here to do so in the first place, has to comply to a gazillion laws and is also restricted in size.

In our case, as our house is just in a cheaper tax ratio for selling, adding a mini shed even takes it over the tax level and so it's a bad to sell it in future. It would be best to move when we would like to expand the gameroom even more.

This is not an option right now. We can add 1 pinball if we cramp it in, after that it means we have to take more drastic measures indoors to cramp in another 5. There is only 1 pinball on the list so far, to buy in a few years, so we are OK for now, unless a new one comes out we really like meanwhile.

#62 9 years ago

I spend too much time on the forums....

I spend 8 hours a week reading Pinside, 5 hours playing pinball, 2 hours chatting about pinball and 2 hours working on stuff or buying mods. That probably best reflects my enjoyment from from each part of the hobby. So only 5 / 17 of pinball for me is playing pinball.

Now back to the question, is spending too much time on the forums aka (8+2) hours a week, a waste of time to focus on the trivial aspects of pinball versus just playing machines? No, it seems to fit my lifestyle pretty well, so I'm not calling it a problem (even though I voted that way )

1 month later
    #63 9 years ago

Unable to start new topic post on here, keeping asking me for topic forum and will not accept when I try to post.

image-569.jpgimage-569.jpg image-915.jpgimage-915.jpg
    #64 9 years ago

Sleep, Health, and getting BBH working....

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-biggest-pinball-problem-right-now/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.