You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
MM-Pinball-GC-Score.jpg
MM-Pinball-KotR.jpg
MM_GCscore.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

I hit 118M tonight which is my best to date.. What is your highest MM score?

#2 12 years ago

198M, but I recently changed over to the 1.09C ROM so all my data was lost. 44 Troll kills and 34M for Mulitball Madness. Today I had my best first ball ever with 67M. Made it to BFTK 2x, but have yet to defeat the KOP.

Look at this YT vid... over 1.4B and a nice apron to boot. The apron that will never be for sale to the general public....LOL.

#3 12 years ago

301M back on 22nd December. I had an absolutely storming game where I got to Rule The Kingdom, got to Barnyard Multiball, destroyed 9 Castles, 30 Trolls, Rescued 6 Damsels, had 7 Revolts and 6 Catapult Slams. The game was set on Factory settings on 3 ball play, closed outlanes, and with a playfield angle of 6.5 degrees.

I'm not normally a good player, but I had to open up the outlanes and also ramp up the slope to 7.5 degrees to make things a bit harder. I've never got anywhere near that kind of score again since.

I've also ordered the 1.09C profanity ROM for the game, so those scores will disappear soon.

#4 12 years ago

48mil >> I suck

side note >>are new ROMs worth it?
Is there a list anywhere of available ROMs and what they offer?

#5 12 years ago

450 mill.. Hope to get 1 billion when I can find a machine that is in good enough condition

#6 12 years ago

Not me, but a friend of mine did 249 million on ball one, do not know what the final score was but I was impressed, she is amazing at MM, a joy to watch!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

48mil >> I suck

Don't feel bad, I got 28 million on MM.

#8 12 years ago

Haven't played it a whole lot, but I was in the 120M range.

#9 12 years ago

Wow, yeah...I really suck.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

48mil >> I suck
side note >>are new ROMs worth it?
Is there a list anywhere of available ROMs and what they offer?

http://actionpinball.com/roms.htm

http://actionpinball.com/tech/mm_beta.htm

#11 12 years ago

298 million, but... an extra ball was awarded instead of a replay.

#12 12 years ago

My best game ever was 602M. Beat the King of Payne twice! To be fair, this machine is at my office so I get as much practice as I want. I know folks who've broken the billion point barrier. There's always something to strive for.

MM_GCscore.jpgMM_GCscore.jpg

#13 12 years ago

Wow those are some crazy scores nice! I thought I had a pretty good score haha I upgraded my game to profanity version and it did not wipe out my high scores I heard it could yet does not always.. And It was done correctly as my game does swear now......

#14 12 years ago

693 million. Beat the King of Payne twice too.

This is kind of cheated though as it was on Williams Pinball Hall of Fame on the 360. On a real machine it was just shy of 100 million.

#15 12 years ago

Just did 61 million!! Best game thus far!

Thanks for the ROM info LITZ

#16 12 years ago

204M so far. One shot away from Ruler of the Kingdom. Gate was open, I clinched, and I drained.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Whysnow said:48mil >> I suck
Don't feel bad, I got 28 million on MM.

Now we understand your dislike of MM. (:

#18 12 years ago

I think I'm in the 158 million range. Have not come close to that in a while though. I sort of gave up on the pin a little after defeating the KoP my first time. I'm back on it a lot more now. Just completed all the shots on Royal Madness for the first time last week. That felt good.
Over 1 billion on this game is crazy! Not sure I have the stamina

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Over 1 billion on this game is crazy! Not sure I have the stamina

I know one strategy that some of the really good players use is to stack the hurry ups. If you can get dialed in on the ramp shots and alternate back and forth you can drive the hurry up bonus to crazy high levels and then cash it all in with a single shot to the castle. It's a pretty safe technique, but it takes concentration & determination. Also, not missing helps too.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from Benaar:

I know one strategy that some of the really good players use is to stack the hurry ups.

Cool, something new to try out

#21 12 years ago

10 billion. I dare you to call me a liar!

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from Benaar:

It's a pretty safe technique, but it takes concentration & determination.

My best stack of hurry-ups netted me somewhere in the low 20 millions. I've heard of some people getting near or over 100 million, but haven't ever seen it documented. Any time I get 5 or more hurry-ups stacked I start getting super nervous, because you see that big point total on the DMD counting down, and you know that all you have to do is hit the gate/drawbridge shot to collect it, and if you drain.. it's all gone.

Love it!

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Look at this YT vid... over 1.4B and a nice apron to boot. The apron that will never be for sale to the general public....LOL.

I have one of those aprons on my MM, it looks cool!

#24 12 years ago

Oh, and 355,078,870 is my best score (sorry, I forgot to post that), I have had it 7 years though, I'm not that good!

5 months later
#25 11 years ago

I am finally King of the Realm on MM!

I've been to Battle for the Kingdom several times, but I've always choked before defeating the wizard mode. But last night....I was on a roll and my shots were on target. I couldn't miss it seemed.

I got pretty much everything there is to get, including Barnyard MB. Also, after I defeated Battle for the Kingdom, I continued to keep the ball in play for quite some time and racked up some serious additional "victory lap" points. Kept destroying castles for another extra ball as well.

11 Castles destroyed in all. 9 Catapults, 8 Damsels, and 8 Joust victories. 48 Trolls killed.

My prior GC score to last night was 278 mil. Destroyed that.

The thing that was cool too was that I got to enjoy the King of the Realm inauguration on my new color DMD!

3 ball/factory settings

MM-Pinball-KotR.jpgMM-Pinball-KotR.jpg // Error: Image 39166 not found // MM-Pinball-GC-Score.jpgMM-Pinball-GC-Score.jpg

#26 11 years ago

Good job, now put the glass back on and try it.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Good job, now put the glass back on and try it.

Haha.

To quote a line from Stand by Me: "You wish"!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I am finally King of the Realm on MM!

I think they are talking with the glass on Rob !

Jim

#30 11 years ago

You guys/gals Kick arss!!. I'm lucky to be a champion at anything let alone get all light up to battle for the kingdom. I can't even get half way there on 10 ball!!! WTF

#31 11 years ago

I just want everyone in this thread to know...

That I HATE all of you for having, playing, beating, and posting anything about your MM's.

I am fraught with gobs of jealously. I would kill a puppy to own a MM.

#33 11 years ago

A month ago I earned 324M and this was the first time that I finshed BFTK. Last ball got stuck behind the right troll mech and I tilted

#34 11 years ago

That needs to be qualified, though. It was on the PHOFTWC for Xbox 360. Still, an epic game. Took me over an hour to play, three BFTK's, once defeating the KOP.

11 Joust victories, 14 catapults, 10 peasant revolts, 13 damsels, 70 trolls destroyed, 45mil madness, 21mil and 13mil Barnyard multiballs....

I just about doubled my previous high score that stood for months. What do you do after such a great game? I feel like I can never do that well ever again!

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

That needs to be qualified, though. It was on the PHOFTWC for Xbox 360. Still, an epic game. Took me over an hour to play, three BFTK's, once defeating the KOP.
11 Joust victories, 14 catapults, 10 peasant revolts, 13 damsels, 70 trolls destroyed, 45mil madness, 21mil and 13mil Barnyard multiballs....
I just about doubled my previous high score that stood for months. What do you do after such a great game? I feel like I can never do that well ever again!

Sorry, but you have been disqualified from pinside. Take this videogmae crap elsewhere.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

It was on the PHOFTWC for Xbox 360.

Boo this man!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#37 11 years ago

I told you it had to be qualified!

Don't worry, when I hit the lotto, I'll buy one and beat that crappy video game score....

#38 11 years ago

We had one at Stern for awhile (for reasons that escape me) and I put up a 1.1B on it with 3 battles (=300M+ right there) and 1 particularly great ultra combos session. Gotta save those troll bombs for battle!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Gotta save those troll bombs for battle!

That's exactly how I finally got to be King of the Realm.

And your score is sick.

#40 11 years ago

358 M...
i am at 4th place in pinside's score page, but on the top 10 i am the only guy that posted a big score on location... muhaahahahahahahaaaaa

11 months later
#41 10 years ago

173m is my ONLY EVER game on MM. Which was in competition with extra balls turned off, next best score that day was 33M (so it wasn't set up mega easy!).

I did have a storming day that day with a score of 2,068m on BOP and 64m on CV in practice. Just wish I could replicate that form more often.

#42 10 years ago

I'm about 118 million if I remember right. That scored me my first grand champion and I have yet to even be close to that again. A pretty good score for me averages about 40-50million but of course I have a lot of stinkers too. (Factory settings/3 ball)

#43 10 years ago

Don't own the game, have played it between 15-20 times. High score so far with three balls is 101 million. I'd like more time with one in order to practice something other than castle bashing.

-Steve

#44 10 years ago

Somewhere right under 250 million is the best I've managed so far. Still haven't ruled the kingdom. ;(

#45 10 years ago

I put up over 848 mil on factory settings with the 1.0 ROM. Took 2 completions of BFTK. I choked on the 3rd BFTK as I timed out before bringing the Trolls up for the 3rd try at BFTK. To this day I can't believe it was the peasant ramp I couldn't hit to start bashing the castle gate.

The best thing is that I started Royal Madness right before starting BFTK for the 3rd time. That was one of the coolest surprises ever.

I haven't been close to that in 4 years but my goal is a Billion without any special or replay extra balls. Play better.

#46 10 years ago

I can't remember my high score, but one time I was within 10 of the match!

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

#47 10 years ago

Just yesterday I I got around 163 million and had one more shot to the gate and drained.. Bummer

2 years later
#48 8 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

173m is my ONLY EVER game on MM.

Update - I had a MM at my house for a couple of weeks, managed 453m as my best score. It then went on site and I played it at a league meeting - the EXACT same machine and proceeded to score 1.03m. It obviously fell out with me for moving it!

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Update - I had a MM at my house for a couple of weeks, managed 453m as my best score. It then went on site and I played it at a league meeting - the EXACT same machine and proceeded to score 1.03m. It obviously fell out with me for moving it!

Was that 453M before or after you reset the game back from 5 ball play and the 4 replay levels awarding extra balls Wayne? The previous borrower had set the game up very easy...

#50 8 years ago

Around 120 million on factory settings on location.

I will say, FINALLY getting to know MM after all these years, the game turned out to be a big disappointment.

If you want to get consistently good scores, you really have no choice but to shoot the castle. All the time.

Maybe start multiball...and then shoot the castle, all the time.

It gets compared to AFM all the time, so I can't help but draw a distinction. AFM is much, much better. The layouts are similar, but AFM's ruleset is much better. You don't want to go for the "castle" (saucer) all the time - in fact, to score high you have to consistiently move your shots around the playfield, going for multiball, Total A, and stacking with martian multiball. The game is much more fun and a balanced, total package.

I prefer the theme, sound, and humor on AFM as well, but of course that's in the eye of the beholder. Again, after all these years of hearing what a laugh riot MM is supposed to be I was a little disappointed again. It's not funny, the jokes are lame. Sure, it's a good game, but the software is flawed and the game just doesn't hold my interest as there really isn't much to do if you want to get good scores.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-best-mm-score/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.