(Topic ID: 175061)

What's Your Best Joke, Pinball-Related or Otherwise?

By Dooskie

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3225 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9799.jpeg
IMG_9802.jpeg
IMG_9800.jpeg
IMG_9797.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg
Screenshot_20240324_173354_Messages (resized).jpg
Fred_Flintstone (resized).png
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3216.jpeg
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#443 4 years ago

Did you hear about the man with five penises? His pants fit him like a glove...

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hollywood Knights
LTG : )

That movie is in my all time 5 favorites.

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

Newbomb Turk, yeah, I think I've heard of that guy...
Classic

"It does have a little wang in it..."

#465 4 years ago

A big burly guy walks into a bar. He goes to the center of the long bar, points and says "All you on this side of the bar are assholes!" Nobody says a word. He then points to the other side and says "And all you on this side of the bar are cocksuckers!". The room is dead silent. Then a little guy at the far end stands up and starts walking towards the man. He says " Hey! You got a problem?". The little guys says "Oh, no sir. I'm just sitting on the wrong side of the bar".

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

This jokes on us. [quoted image]

I think I'd rather have that. We're in a 70% chance of a tornado within 25 miles zone today!

#479 4 years ago

George Carlin joke: I never fucked a 10. But one night I did five 2's.

#485 4 years ago

What's the difference between a woman kneeling in prayer and a woman kneeling in the bathtub? The first one has "hope in her soul".....

#488 4 years ago

OK, What's the difference between a three ring circus and a chorus line? The first is a "cunning array of stunts". LOL

#491 4 years ago

A boy on a bicycle has been hit by a car and is laying in the middle of the road. A guy runs up and says "Oh no, do you want me to call a doctor?". The boy says " You don't understand, I'm hurt really bad". Man says " Well, do you want me to call an ambulance?". The boy says " You don't understand, I'm dying. The man says " Well, do you want me to call a priest"? The boy looks at him and says " Mister, this is no time to be thinking about sex".

1 week later
#534 3 years ago

This is an old one, so I apologize if you've heard it a dozen times before.

A young Indian boy asks his father, "Is it true that we Indians are named by the first thing our Mother sees when she comes out of the teepee after giving birth?"
Father says "Yes. That is why your brother is named Big Blue Sky and your sister is named Babbling Brook". But tell me, Why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking?

#549 3 years ago

What is Dick Van Dyke's real name? Penis Van Lesbian...

1 month later
#582 3 years ago

A guy goes to a brothel. The manager says she must inspect his privates before he can go back and select a girl. So he drops his drawers and she sees he has a tattoo on his dick that says Shorty. Odd, but everything else looks normal so she lets him go on back. About 10 minutes later the prostitute comes running out screaming and yelling. "Lord no! I'm not doing anything with him!"

The manager asks "Was it the tattoo"
She replies "You're damn right it's the tattoo"
Manager says "What's wrong? It's just a little tattoo that says Shorty"
She says "Well, it might have said Shorty when you seen it, but now it says
ShortyHiggenbotthemFromChattanoogaTennessee"

#588 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Must be the dude from the boat.

That's what made me remember the joke!

1 week later
#629 3 years ago

A guy is at a truck stop eating some food. He asks the employee if there are any hookers around. The guy says "No, but if you want you can fuck old Wong back there". He looks and sees and 80 year old Chinese man sweeping the floor. He says "No, I'm not into that shit".

A little while later, he asks again. The employee says " I told you no, but if you want you can fuck old Wong". The guy says "I told you I'm not into that shit".

A while later his curiosity gets the better of him. He asks "If I did want to fuck old Wong, how much would it cost me"?

The employee answers "200 dollars".

The guy says "200 Dollars! To fuck an old Chinaman in the ass"?

The employee says "Oh, that's just for me and my brother to hold him down. Old Wong's not into that shit either"!

1 month later
#678 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I walked into the game room the other day and caught my kid chewing on the power cord on one of my pins. So, of course i had to ground him. He's doing better currently, and conducting himself properly.

What a shocking discovery!

3 months later
#729 3 years ago

What's the difference between a Snow Man and a Snow Woman? Snow Balls.

#732 3 years ago

How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb. Only two, but don't ask me how they got in there!

#743 3 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

There is the longer version where it is Russian and a Czech, but the bears only eat the Czech. When they ask the Russian, he points to the male, but they find the Czech in the female.
Punch line: Never believe a Russian when he says the Czech is in the male.

There's another version where the girl is going to marry a Czech. The parents don't approve because "they don't accept Czechs", LOL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coffs Harbour, NS
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-best-joke-pinball-related-or-otherwise?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.