(Topic ID: 175061)

What's Your Best Joke, Pinball-Related or Otherwise?

By Dooskie

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3225 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9799.jpeg
IMG_9802.jpeg
IMG_9800.jpeg
IMG_9797.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg
Screenshot_20240324_173354_Messages (resized).jpg
Fred_Flintstone (resized).png
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3216.jpeg
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

321 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jeffspinballpalace. You are on page 1 of 2.
#72 7 years ago

Three nuns we're sitting on a bench in front of the convent when a male streaker runs past them. He passes right beside the bench and the first nun with eyes wide open - had a stroke. The second nun with a wide smile - also had a stroke. The third nun is disgusted by what she sees and doesn't touch him.

How many Pinsiders does it take to tell like one good joke - 72 and counting. Seriously, I'm not joking.

1 year later
#131 5 years ago

Time to get this party restarted ...

As a train is speeding along through the countryside, four people sit in one of its compartments: A beautiful, vivacious young woman, an old, matronly woman, a young man and an older, rich man. Suddenly, the train goes through a tunnel. It is completely dark. A loud kiss and an equally powerful slap are heard. When the train exits the tunnel, the rich man is holding the side of his face in agony, while the poor man is grinning uncontrollably.

The old matronly woman thinks: "Now that's a fine young woman, the young man tries to steal a kiss in the tunnel and the lady slaps him one – and rightly so!"

The young woman thinks: "Now that's a strange rich man - he'd rather kiss that old hag than me."

The rich man thinks: "Now that's a smart young man, he steals a kiss and I’m the one who gets slapped."

The young man is thinking: "Good, soon we'll be entering another tunnel, I'll kiss the back of my hand again and slap that millionaire silly!”

#132 5 years ago

Tony was very excited. He had just landed his first professional sales role.

On his first day at the company, the sales manager took him up on to the roof of the building and said, “I am going to give you your very first lesson in sales. Stand on the edge of the roof.”

Reluctantly, the new salesman moved closer and closer to the edge of the roof.

“Now,” said the sales manager, “when I say, ‘jump!’ I want you to jump off the roof.”

“But, sir,” protested the green sales recruit, “there’s a huge drop!”

“Do you want to succeed in sales?” said the sales manager.”

“YES,” Tony said

“And you trust me, don’t you?” asked the manager.

“Yes, I guess,” said Tony.

“So do as I say and jump,” the manager replied.

Tony jumped. He crashed to the ground and lay there, winded and bruised. His sales manager went racing down the stairs towards him.

“That was your first lesson in sales, Tony. Never trust anyone in business!”

#133 5 years ago

Q: Why don’t pirates shower before they walk the plank? A: Because they’ll just wash up on shore later.
Q: Why is pirating so addictive? A: They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked!
Q: How do pirates prefer to communicate? A: Aye to aye!
Q: What has 8 legs, 8 arms and 8 eyes? A: 8 pirates.

#134 5 years ago

What do you call an alligator detective? An investi-gator.

What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop

Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little horse.

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over a bay, they would be bagels.

What do you call fake spaghetti? An im-pasta.

Why did the mushroom go to the party? Because he was a fungi

Why does a chicken coop only have two doors? If it had four doors it would be called a chicken sedan.

#137 5 years ago

Q Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers? A He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them.

Q Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar. A “Get out of here!” shouts the bartender. “We don’t serve your type.”

Q Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, “What’s the word on the street?” A Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house.

Q Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? A There’s no menu: You get what you deserve.

Q Why did the chicken go to the séance? A To get to the other side.

Q Why can’t you explain puns to kleptomaniacs? A They always take things literally.

Q How do you keep a bagel from getting away? A Put lox on it.

Q A man tells his doctor, “Doc, help me. I’m addicted to Twitter!” A The doctor replies, “Sorry, I don’t follow you …”

Q What does Charles Dickens keep in his spice rack? A The best of thymes, the worst of thymes.

Q What did the bald man exclaim when he received a comb for a present? A Thanks— I’ll never part with it!

Q How do you make a tissue dance? A Put a little boogie in it.

Q Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? A Because the “P” is silent.

#139 5 years ago

A man walks into a rooftop bar and takes a seat next to another guy. “What are you drinking?” he asks the guy.

“Magic beer,” he says.

“Oh, yeah? What’s so magical about it?”

Then he shows him: He swigs some beer, dives off the roof, flies around the building, then finally returns to his seat with a triumphant smile.

“Amazing!” the man says. “Lemme try some of that!” The man grabs the beer. He downs it, leaps off the roof – and plummets 15 storeys to the ground.

The bartender shakes his head. “You know, you’re a real jerk when you’re drunk, Superman.”

------------------

Mother: "How was school today, Patrick?"

Patrick: "It was really great mum! Today we made explosives!"

Mother: "Ooh, they do very fancy stuff with you these days. And what will you do at school tomorrow?"

Patrick: "What school?"

-----------------------

Doctor: “Do you do sports?”

Patient: “Does sex count?”

Doctor: “Yes.”

Patient: “Then no.”

--------------------------

In Spain, there is a tradition after a bullfight to serve the mayor the bull’s testicles.
-
One day after a bullfight, the mayor asks the waiter: “Funny, why are they so small today?”
-
The waiter: “Today, sir, the bull won.”

----------------------

What goes up and down but never moves?
-
The stairs!

----------------------

Doctor says to his patient: "You have cancer and Alzheimer."
-
Patient: "At least I don't have cancer."

----------------------

Two guys are out hunting in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t appear to be breathing, his eyes are glazed over. The other man pulls out his phone with trembling fingers and calls 911. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator says "Please stay calm. I will help you. First of all, let's make sure he's dead."

There’s a silence, then a gun shot. The guy gets back on the phone and says "OK, now what?"

-------------------------

Father buys a lie detector that makes a loud beep whenever somebody tells a lie.

The son comes home in the afternoon. Father asks him, “So, you were at school today, right?”

Son: “Yeah.”

Detector: “Beep.“

Son: “OK, OK, I was in a cinema.”

Detector: “Beep.”

Son: “Alright, I went for a beer with my friends.”

Father: “What?! At your age, I wouldn’t touch alcohol!“

Mother laughs: “Ha ha ha, well, he really is your son!”

---------------------------------------

Why don‘t cannibals eat divorced women?

Because they’re bitter.

-----------------------

Wife arrives home late at night from a business trip and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. But she notices four legs instead of two peeking from under the blanket!

Seized by a fit of rage, she reaches for the baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket until the screaming stops.

Still in shock, she lurches to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

"Oh welcome home darling," he says, "my parents came for a visit, so I let them have our bedroom. I hope you said hello."

#147 5 years ago

A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. It’s a shitzu.
W
——————

A Mexican magician tells the audience he will disappear on the count of three. He says,” uno, dos ...”. poof! He disappears without a tres.

—————-

What did the pirate say when he turned 80? Aye matey!

—————

An Englishman, Frenchman, Spaniard and German are watching a street juggler. He realizes they have a poor view so he steps up on a large crate and calls out “can you see me better?”

“yes”
“oui”
“si”
“ja”

———

What do you call a snobbish criminal going downstairs? A condescending con descending.

——-

How many ears does Captain Kirk have?
Three - a left ear, a right ear and a final frontier.

————

I just left my job. I couldn’t work for that man after what he said to me.
What did he say?
You’re fired!

————

Hey Tony, can you spell your name backwards?
Sure ... y not

#150 5 years ago

Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work." The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex. Makes everything better and I can go to work. You try." Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

——-

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221.”

—————

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled at the speed. "If I do 200mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked. "Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend. And as he gets up to 200, she peeled off all her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over. The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel. "Go and get help!" he cried. "But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!" "Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself." Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! My boyfriend's stuck!" The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do...he's in too far."

———
A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled at the speed. "If I do 200mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked. "Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend. And as he gets up to 200, she peeled off all her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over. The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel. "Go and get help!" he cried. "But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!" "Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself." Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! My boyfriend's stuck!" The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do...he's in too far."

——-

There was this couple who had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years." "Yeah," she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together." "I know," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago." "Well," Granny snickered, "What do you say...should we get naked?" Where upon the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table. "You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago." "I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal."

#152 5 years ago

An 80 year old man was having his annual checkup when the doctor asked how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an 18 year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?" The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day he went out in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun." The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle. And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried. Dumbfounded, the old man replied, "No, what?" The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him." "That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must of shot the bear." "That's kind of what I'm getting at," replied the doctor.

——-

A blonde calls her mom... Blonde: "Mom mom!! I'm a genius!" Mother: "Really dear? How's that possible?" Blonde: "I finished a puzzle that I've been working on for 1 year and on the box it said 'for 2-5 yrs'."

——
Tyrone' s 1st day in the first grade he comes home crying. When his mother ask why he replays. "The teacher told us to say our abc' s and all the little white boys could say them and I could only get to e why is that." Mom says "cause u black and they white." Next day Tyrone is crying again . "What's wrong today Tyrone" his mother ask. Tyrone said "teacher told us to count to 100 and all the little white boys did but I could only get to 10 why is that." Mom says "cause u black and they white." Next day he comes home smiling. "What happened today Tyrone?" Tyrone says mama "we went to the bathroom and my thing was biggest of all . Is that cause I'm black and they white." Mama says "no Tyrone it's cause u 17 and they 6."

#175 5 years ago

One day at the end of class, little Johnny's teacher asks the class to go home and think of a story to be concluded with the moral of that story. The following day the teacher asks for the first volunteer to tell their story.

Little Suzy raises her hand. "My dad owns a farm and every Sunday we load the chicken eggs on the truck and drive into town to sell them at the market. Well, one Sunday we hit a big bump and all the eggs flew out of the basket and onto the road."
When the teacher asked for the moral of the story, Suzy replied, "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket."

Little Lucy went next. "My dad owns a farm too. Every weekend we take the chicken eggs and put them in the incubator. Last weekend only eight of the 12 eggs hatched."
Again, the teacher asked for the moral of the story.
Lucy replied, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Next up was little Johnny. "My uncle Ted fought in the Vietnam war, and his plane was shot down over enemy territory. He jumped out before it crashed but could only take a case of beer, a machine gun and a machete. On the way down, he drank the case of beer. Then he landed right in the middle of 100 Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun, but then he ran out of bullets! So he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more. Then the blade on his machete broke, so he killed the last ten with his bare hands."

The teacher looked a little shocked. After clearing her throat, she asked what possible moral there could be to this story.
"Well," Johnny replied, "Don't f**k with Uncle Ted when he's been drinking."

#194 5 years ago

Two nuns leave the abbey on their bicycles to spend the day in town. A road closure forces them to take a different route home.

"I've never come this way before," the first nun says.

The other says, "It's the cobblestones."

——————-

The white house press secretary walks into the oval office and says "Mr. President, eight Brazilian soldiers were killed in Afghanistan today!"

The President is real quiet.

"Mr. President, did you hear me?"

"How many is a Brazilian?" the president asks.

————-

A magician walks down the street and turns into a grocery store

—————

Did you hear about the 120-pound guy with the 30-pound testicles? People say he was half-nuts!

———-

Someone called out during one of Kruschev's speeches after Stalin had died, "Where were you [when Stalin was doing all the nasty stuff]?" Kruschev demanded, "Who said that?!" and after there was silence he said, "That's where I was."

———-

Q: What is the difference between the Constitutions of the USA and USSR? Both of them guarantee freedom of speech. A: Yes, but the Constitution of the USA also guarantees freedom after the speech.

#195 5 years ago

A man goes to a $10 hooker and contracts crabs.
When he goes back to complain, the hooker laughs and says, "What do you expect for $10 -- lobster?"

———-

Q: Why are constipated people so rude?
A: They don't give a crap.

#223 5 years ago

Did you hear the one about the joke thread veering off topic? A It wasn’t very funny.

——-

My deaf-mute postman has such a tough job. He starts work at 3am. In summer he gets attacked by dogs and in winter he has to brave through sub-zero temperatures. But in spite of all this....I’ve never heard him complain.

#228 5 years ago

Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Yes!"
Reporter: "Name?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Reporter: "Sex?"
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."

———-

Q: Why couldn't the leopard play hide and seek?
A: Because he was always spotted.

—-

Q: What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish.

———-

The energizer bunny was arrested on a charge of battery.

————-

An elephant and a camel are talking. The elephant asks, "Why do you have boobs on your back?" The camel replies, "Ha! That's a funny question coming from an animal with a penis hanging from his face."

#229 5 years ago

A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

——-

Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim." That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

———

Q: How do you count cows?
A: With a cowculator.

———

I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there.

——

A man got hit in the head with a can of Coke, but he was alright because it was a soft drink.

——

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" she yelled, "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" She could scream all she wanted to. I was keeping the umbrella.

———

Three ladies were on a bus stop bench. One of the ladies looks at the other and asks her if she is Native American, She says, "Yes, I'm Arapaho." "Is that so?" says the first, "It just happens that I'm a Navajo." The third lady looks at both of them and says, "I'm a Dallas hoe."

——-

On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?" The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling." The teacher said, "Are you kidding?" The student said, "No, Kidding is my brother. I am Joking."

——-

Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals.

#230 5 years ago

A little girl and her older brother were visiting their grandfather's farm. The older brother decided to play a trick on his younger sister. He told her that he discovered a man-eating chicken. The girl was frightened, and ran inside in fear. Then the older brother heard his little sister scream. He ran inside immediately. She was screaming at their grandfather, who was chowing down on a plate of fried chicken. "What is it?" he asked. The sister turned to him in fear and said," It- it's- IT'S A MAN EATING CHICKEN!!!"

——-

Q: Why can't orphans play baseball?
A: Because they don't know where home is.

———

One night a lady came home from her weekly prayer meeting, found she was being robbed, and she shouted out, "Acts 2:38: 'Repent & be baptized & your sins will be forgiven.'" The robber quickly gave up & the lady rang the police. While handcuffing the criminal, a policeman said, "Gee mate, you gave up pretty easily. How come you gave up so quickly?" The robber said, "She said she had an axe and two 38's!"

——-

A teacher asked, "Johnny, can you tell me the name of three great kings who have brought happiness and peace into people's lives?" Little Johnny responded, "Drin-king, smo-king, and f*c-king."

———-

Q: What do you call a cow that just gave birth?
A: Decalfeinated.

——-

Q: How do fish get high?
A: Seaweed.

————-

Q: What do you call a Mexican that lost his car?
A: Carlos.

———

Q: What did the judge say when a skunk walked into the courtroom?
A: "Odor in the court!"

#238 5 years ago

A cop sees an old woman carrying two large sacks. One of the sacks has a hole and is leaking 20 dollar bills.

The cop asks the woman, “Where did an old lady like you get all of that money?”

She replies, “Well, there’s a golf course behind my house and when golfers need to go to the bathroom, they stick their p.... through a hole in my fence and pee into my yard. It became a problem because it kills the flowers.”

The cop asks, “So what did you do about it?”

The old lady says, “I get my hedge clippers and I wait behind the fence. When a golfer sticks his p.... through the fence, I grab ahold of it and shout GIVE ME $20 OR IT COMES CLEAN OFF!”

“That seems fair enough,” the cop says, “so what’s in the other sack?”

The old lady replies with, “Not everyone pays…”

The other day, my wife asked me to pass her lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn’t talking to me.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? – A stick.

The inmates are yelling 12…12…12… in the courtyard. A man walking by is interested why the keep chanting 12…12…12… so he sticks his head through the fence and the inmate poked the man in the eye. Moments later they start chanting 13…13…13…

1 week later
#255 5 years ago

My friend thinks he is smart. He told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face.

——-

When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. But when a 50 yo married couple smiles everyone wonders why..!!!

——-

I just deleted all the German names off my phone. ... It’s Hans free.

———

Let me tell you a little about myself. It’s a reflexive pronoun that means ‘me.

———

Employer: We need someone for this job, who is responsible.
Applicant: Sir, your search ends here, in my previous job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I am responsible.

————

Three highly decorated police officers die in a wild shoot out with narcotics dealers and go to heaven.

God greets them and asks, "When you are laid out in your casket, and your fellow officers and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first cop says: "I would like to hear them say, that I was the bravest cop on the force."
The second police officer says: "I would like to hear that I was a terrific cop who died in the line of duty." The last cop replies: "I would like to hear them say ... Look, he's Moving!"

#256 5 years ago

Son: "Dad what's the difference between confident and confidential?"
Dad: "Hmm... You are my son. Of that I am confident. Your friend Timmy is also my son. That's confidential.

———

You should be ashamed, the father told his son, Andy. When Abraham Lincoln was your age, he used to walk ten miles every day to get to school. Really? Andy responded. Well, when he was your age, he was the president.

——

What do you call a woman in heaven?
John: An angel!
A crowd of women in heaven?
John: A host of angels!
All the women in heaven?
John: PEACE ON EARTH!

———

It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise. If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise. If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

1 week later
#270 5 years ago

What is red and smells like blue paint?
Red paint.

Why aren’t koalas actual bears?
The don’t meet the koalafications.

A bear walks into a restaurant and say’s “I want a grilllllled………………………………………cheese.” The waiter says “Whats with the pause?”
The bear replies “Whaddya mean, I’M A BEAR.”

Why dont blind people skydive?
Because it scares the crap out of their dogs.

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac, and an agnostic?
Someone who lays awake at night wondering if there is a dog.

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, “Hey, you’ve got a steering wheel on your pants.”
The pirate says, “Arrrr, I know. It’s driving me nuts.”

Two gold fish are in a tank.
One looks at the other and says, “You know how to drive this thing?!”

#271 5 years ago

I bought the worst thesaurus yesterday.
Not only is it terrible, it’s terrible.

How Long is a Chinese man’s name.
No, it actually is.

How does NASA organize a party?
They planet.

Knock Knock.
Who’s There?
To.
To Who?
It’s To Whom.

What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?
Same middle name.

My grandfather died peacefully, in his sleep…
…not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Why did the cowboy get a wiener dog?
He wanted to get a long little doggie.

If you want to find out who loves you more, stick your wife and dog in the trunk of your car for an hour.
When you open the trunk, who is happy to see you?

Sometimes I tuck my knees into my chest and lean forward.
That’s just how I roll.

1 week later
#276 5 years ago

A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar and turns to the astonished patrons.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth, and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmurs their approval. The man stands up on the bar, drops his trousers, and places his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closes his mouth as the crowd gasps. After a minute, the man grabs a beer bottle and raps the alligator hard on the top its head. The gator opens his mouth, and the man removes his genitals, unscathed, as promised. The crowd cheers, and he receives the first of his free drinks.

The man stands up again and makes another offer: "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."

A hush falls over the crowd. A moment later, a hand goes up in the back of the bar.

"I'll try," says a small woman, "but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

#277 5 years ago

A guy walks into a bar and announces that he can close his eyes and name what kind of alcohol he is drinking and how old it is, just by taste and smell.
A drunken guy at the bar says, "I bet I can give you a drink that you can't name."

"You're on," replies the guy, "as long as you pay."

So the drunken guy puts a drink on the table. The guy sips it, gags and spits it out. "This tastes like piss!"

"Yeah," says the drunken guy, "now guess how old I am

#278 5 years ago

A new guy in town walks into a bar and notices a large jar filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man approaches the bartender and asks, "What's up with the jar?"

"Well, you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, then you get all the money."

"What are the three tests?" asks the man

"Gotta pay first."

So the guy gives him the $10 bucks, and the bartender adds it to the jar.

"OK, here's what you have to do. First, you have to drink that whole bottle of pepper tequila -- the WHOLE thing at once -- and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands. Third, there is a 90-year-old woman upstairs who's never had an orgasm in her life. You gotta make things right for her."

"Well, I know I've paid my $10 bucks," says the man, "but I'm not an idiot. No wonder you've collected so much money -- that's impossible!"

The new guy proceeds to drink several whiskeys, and eventually, he gets up his nerve.

"Wherez zat teeqeelah?" he slurs.

He grabs the bottle of pepper tequila with both hands and downs it, gulp by gulp. Tears are streaming down his cheeks, but he doesn't make a face. Next, he staggers out back. Everyone in the bar hears a huge scuffle outside -- barking, yelping and growling, then silence.

Just when they think the man must be dead, he staggers back into the bar with his shirt ripped and gashes across his body.

"NOW," he says, "wherez at ol' lady with the sore tooth?"

#279 5 years ago

A good looking woman walks into a bar wearing a tube top. She raises her hand to signal the bartender for a beer, revealing that she does not shave her armpits.

Meanwhile, a sloppy drunk on the other side of the bar signals the bartender, "Buy that ballerina over there a drink on me."

The bartender replies, "What makes you think she's a ballerina?"

"Because," answers the drunken man, "any chick that can lift her leg that high has GOT to be a ballerina."

#280 5 years ago

A man walks into a a bar, drinks a couple of beers, and prepares to leave. The bartender tells him he owes $8.

"But I already paid you. Don't you remember?" says the customer.

"OK," says the bartender, "if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The man goes outside and tells the first person he sees that the bartender can't keep track of whether his customers have paid or not. The second man rushes in, orders a couple beers, and later pulls the same stunt.

The barkeep replies, "OK, if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The customer goes outside and tells a friend how to get free drinks. The third man hurries into the bar and begins to drink highballs.

The bartender leans over and says, "You know, a funny thing happened tonight. Two men were drinking beer, neither paid, and both claimed they had. The next guy who tries that stunt is going to get punched in the -- "

The man interrupts, "Don't bother me with your troubles, bartender. Just give me my change and I'll be on my way."

#281 5 years ago

A guy walks into a bar and orders six shooters. The bartender says, "Looks like you are having a bad day."

The guy says, "Am I ever! I woke up late for work. On my way to work, I got in an accident. When I got to work, I was four hours late, so the boss fired me. To top it off, I came home to my wife screwing my best friend."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your wife?"

The guy says, "I told her to get out, and I never want to see her again."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your best friend?"

The guy says, "BAD DOG!"

#282 5 years ago

A blind man walks into a bar with his seeing-eye dog. He stands in the center of the bar, takes the dog by the chain, and starts swinging him above his head.

Everyone stops and stares. Upset about the way the animal is being treated, a patron runs up to the blind man and demands, "What the hell are you doing?"

The blind man turns toward the patron and says, "Oh, nothing, just looking around."

#283 5 years ago

A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves.

The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says.

"For what?"

The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute."

The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money."

The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda -- look it up." She is about to protest when the bear hands her the dictionary.

The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary. It says, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves."

#284 5 years ago

Three vampires walk into a bar. The first one says, "I'll have a pint of blood."

The second one says, "I'll have one, too."

The third one says, "I'll have a pint of plasma."

The bartender says, "So, that'll be two Bloods and a Blood Lite?"

1 week later
#287 5 years ago

A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

Q: Why did the boy eat his homework?
A: Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.

Q: What do you find at the end of everything?
A: The letter "g."

Q: What’s the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu?
A: One requires tweetment and the other an oinkment.

Q: How can Santa deliver presents during a thunderstorm?
A: His sleigh is flown by raindeer

Q. A girl fell off of a 30-foot ladder, but she didn't get hurt at all. How is this possible?
A. She fell off the bottom step!

Q. What has one head, one foot, and four legs?
A. A bed.

Q: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. Who am I?
A: The letter E

Q: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it, you'll die. What is it?
A: Nothing!

1 year later
#417 4 years ago
Quoted from iamdrunker:

I think my wife died, The sex has been the same but the dishes keep stacking up.

She’s on a ski trip with me but says she’ll wash them next week when she returns. She dropped my dog off to care for and said you’d treat it like family.

2 weeks later
#421 4 years ago

A Hippie sits next to a young Nun on the bus and asks her if he could have sex with her?

The Nun, very upset, says
"NO! I am married to God!!"
and gets off the bus disgusted.

The bus driver sees all this.
He tells the hippie
"She prays every Tuesday night at midnight in the graveyard...
why don't you dress up in a hooded robe;
go to the graveyard
and tell her you are God
and demand sex?"

The Hippie tries this
and to his surprise,
the nun says
"Yes but only if we have anal sex
as I want to keep my virginity"

They have passionate bum sex
and when they are done
the hippie throws off his robe
and cries
"ha ha, I'm the Hippie!!!"

The nun cries out
"ha ha, I'm the Bus Driver!!!"

#422 4 years ago

Newsflash! A small, 2-seat aircraft crashed in a graveyard in Poland.

Rescuers have found 115 dead so far and expect to find hundreds more as they continue digging.

1 month later
#438 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I know this CV19 has really messed some people up...
This morning I went out to get the newspaper. My neighbor on her porch, had her cat face to face. She was having some heavy conversation with the cat. I thought to myself... man she's really messed up.
I went in and told my dog... he agreed, she's totally jacked up

Told this one to my pet squirrel and he thinks she’s nuts.

2 weeks later
#537 3 years ago

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who’s best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins: “When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his First Communion.”

“I found a bear by the stream,” says the minister, “and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him.”

They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. “Looking back,” he says, “maybe I shouldn’t have started with the circumcision.”

#538 3 years ago

A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads “Talking Dog for Sale.” Intrigued, he walks in.

“So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog.

“I’ve led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.”

The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?”

The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”

#539 3 years ago

A man, shocked by how his buddy is dressed, asks him, “How long have you been wearing that bra?” The friend replies, “Ever since my wife found it in the glove compartment.”

Why did George Washington have trouble sleeping?
Because he couldn't lie.

2 months later
#605 3 years ago

It's so hot crackheads are putting the copper back in air conditioners.

It's so cold prisoners are begging for the electric chair.

It's so cold I saw one dog trying to jump start another one.

#610 3 years ago

Did you hear on the news that a midget psychic broke out of jail? There is a small medium at large.

Why can you never trust an atom? Because the make up everything.

What’s the difference between a piano and a fish? You can tune a piano, you can’t tuna fish.

One day I was walking down the road when I met a man with no toes. Something about this pissed me off, so when I got home I walked up to my dad and said. "This guy had no toes. I guess I'm lack toes intolerant.

What did the fish say when he hit the wall? Dam!

What’s the leading cause of dry skin? Towels

#611 3 years ago

How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles.

What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt.

What’s the scariest plant in the jungle? Bam-BOO

A piece of string walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender looks at him and says, "We don't serve string here." So the string goes outside, twists himself up a bit, kind of roughs up his ends and walks back into the bar and orders a drink. The bartender looks at him and says, "Aren't you that little piece of string that was in here a few minutes ago?" The string says, "No sir, I'm a frayed knot."

#615 3 years ago

Don’t you hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious?

Light travels faster than sound, which is why people like you appear bright—until they open their mouths.

My son asked me what it’s like to be married so I told him to leave me. When he did, I asked why he was ignoring me.

I always tell new hires, “Don’t think of me as your boss, think of me as a friend who can fire you.”

My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy, so I got drunk.

Why do people make end-of-the-world jokes like there’s no tomorrow?

I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Masturbation is like procrastination—it’s all good fun until you realize you’re just fucking yourself.

#620 3 years ago

Old joke but it’s my favorite.

A man walks into a brothel. He walks up to the proprietor and says: "What can I get for $1?"

The proprietor says: "Go up the stairs and into the room on the right."

The man walks into the room and sits on the bed, when he notices a small door at the bottom of one of the walls. The door opens up, and a chicken comes walking out.

The man figures out what he has to do, and has his way with the chicken.

The chicken is disgusted, and leaves.

The man comes back the next day and says to the proprietor: "I didn't really like that, and I'd like a refund."

The proprietor says: "Oh, good sir, trust me. Go up the stairs, but this time go into the room on the left, and you won't want your dollar back."

So the man goes into the room, and this room is much larger than the other, with theatre-type seating, and a big curtain on one side.

A few people are scattered throughout the seats, and the man sits down. The curtain opens up, and it's actually a plexi-glass window into another room, and the people in the seats are watching an orgy.

The man leans over to a guy sitting next to him and says: "Man, this is something, huh?"

The other guy says: "You should have been here yesterday. Some guy was fucking a chicken."

#626 3 years ago

A man and his wife are sitting in front of their PC, and trying to set up a new password. The husband types 'mypenis' as password. The wife immediately falls on ground laughing as she sees an error message on the computer screen that reads as "Error! Password's Not Long Enough."

A woman asked a General in the army the last time he made love to a woman, the general stood tall and said "1956 ma'am." The woman, taken back by this answer said "1956?! That long?! Let me make your night better..." and the two sauntered away to a private room. The woman began to strip and the two made passionate love for an hour. The woman cuddled up to the army general afterward and said "well, you sure haven't forgotten any thing since 1956...". The general looked at her confused and said "well I sure hope not. It's only 2130 now!"

Guy: I think my wife's cheating on me.
Friend: How do you know?
Guy: She didn't come home last night. When I asked about it, she said she was with her sister Stacey.
Friend: So?
Guy: She was lying. I was with her sister the whole night.

#632 3 years ago

dirty Disney jokes

Why does Ariel wear sea shells?
Because D shells are too big and B shells are too small.

Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
They sold all there gems for hi-hoes!

Why can’t Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Because every time she gets to sixty nine she gets a frog in her throat.

What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
She gagged.

Where is Peter Pan’s favorite place to eat out?
Wendy’s.

What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Happy got out, so she felt Grumpy.

Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
She sat on Pinnochio’s face and screamed, “Lie to me! Lie to me!”

What are Muppets puppeteers really good at?
Hand jobs.

Did you hear how Captain Hook died?
Jock Itch!

What’s slimy, cold, green and smells like pork?
Kermit the Frog’s finger.

#633 3 years ago

What did the elephant ask the naked man?
How do you breathe out of that thing?

How do you make your husband scream during sex?
Call him and let him hear it.

How is life like toilet paper?
You’re either on a roll or taking shit from someone.

What does one boob say to the other boob?
If we don’t get support, people will think we’re nuts.

What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?
A man will actually search for a golf ball.

How do you spot a blind man on a nude beach?
It’s not hard.

What’s the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb?
You can unscrew a lightbulb.

How did you quit smoking?
I decided to smoke only after sex.

What do you call a useless piece of skin on a penis?
A man.

Do you want to hear a joke about my vagina?
Nevermind. You’ll never get it!

What did the banana say to the vibrator?
Why are you shaking? She’s going to eat me!

Having sex in an elevator is wrong.
On so many levels.

What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?
Ones a Goodyear. The other is a great year.

What kind of bees make milk?
Boo-bees.

1 week later
#638 3 years ago

What's the best thing about Switzerland?
I don't know, but their flag is a huge plus.

Why aren't koalas actual bears?
They don't meet the koalafications.

What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?
Phillipe Phillope.

Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes.

Two men meet on opposite sides of a river. One shouts to the other, "I need you to help me get to the other side!" The other guy replies, "You're on the other side!"

What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo?
One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.

What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?
Same middle name.

Two windmills are standing in a wind farm. One asks, "What's your favorite kind of music?" The other says, "I'm a big metal fan."

#639 3 years ago

What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator door was opened?
the door, I'm dressing.

"I stand corrected!" Said the man in the orthopedic shoes.

I used to be addicted to soap. But I'm clean now.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

I told my physical therapist that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.

Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen.

I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind? A maybe.

Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today? I don't know and don't really care.

What do you call the wife of a hippie? A Mississippi.

#640 3 years ago

Dad Jokes - Part 1

What do sprinters eat before a race? Nothing, they fast!

What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!

What do you call a mac 'n' cheese that gets all up in your face? Too close for comfort food!

Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired!

Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere!

What do you call a fish with two knees? A two-knee fish!

Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe!

What happens when you go to the bathroom in France? European.

What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire!

How many apples grow on a tree? All of them!

Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I'm not going to spread it!

Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint!

Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they're so good at it!

How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together!

Why did the old man fall in the well? Because he couldn't see that well!

Why don't skeletons ever go trick or treating? Because they have no body to go with!

What do you call a factory that sells passable products? A satisfactory!

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it!

Want to hear a joke about construction? I'm still working on it.

I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs!

To whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will find you. You have my Word!

I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole destroying!

My boss told me to have a good day. So I went home!

I'm so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed!

Spring is here! I got so excited I wet my plants!

I thought about going on an all-almond diet… But that's just nuts!

This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in there!

My friend says to me, "What rhymes with orange?"And I told him, "No it doesn't!"

My wife told me I had to stop acting like a flamingo. So I had to put my foot down!

I told my girlfriend she drew her eyebrows too high. She seemed surprised!

I tell dad jokes but I have no kids…I'm a faux pa!

So a vowel saves another vowel's life. The other vowel says, "Aye E! I owe you!"

Did I tell you the time I fell in love during a backflip? I was heels over head!

My uncle named his dogs Rolex and Timex. They're his watch dogs!

If you see a robbery at an Apple Store does that make you an iWitness?!

I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It's a little fishy!

Five out of four people admit they're bad with fractions!

Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

I'll call you later. Don't call me later, call me Dad!

Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta way!

When the grocery store clerk asks me if I want the milk in a bag, I always tell him, "No, I'd rather drink it out of the carton!"

#641 3 years ago

Dad Jokes - Part 2

The difference between a numerator and a denominator is a short line. Only a fraction of people will understand this!

I don't play soccer because I enjoy the sport. I'm just doing it for kicks!

What's brown and sticky? A stick!

Can February March? No, but April May!

What's orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot!

I invented a new word today: Plagiarism!

What do you call a donkey with only three legs? A wonkey!

After dinner, my wife asked if I could clear the table. I needed a running start, but I made it!

How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put some boogie in it!

Why is Peter Pan always flying? He neverlands!

What's a ninja's favorite type of shoes? Sneakers!

This morning, Siri said, "Don't call me Shirley." I accidentally left my phone in Airplane mode!

A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection. The judge asks her, "First offender?" She says, "No, first a Gibson! Then a Fender!"

I know a lot of jokes about retired people but none of them work!

What do you call a guy with a rubber toe? Roberto!

What do Santa's elves listen to ask they work? Wrap music!

What rhymes with boo and stinks? You!

If an English teacher is convicted of a crime and doesn't complete the sentence, is that a fragment?

I think my wife is putting glue on my antique weapons collection. She denies it but I'm sticking to my guns!

Which U.S. state is famous for its extra-small soft drinks? Minnesota!

I got a hen to regularly count her own eggs. She's a real mathamachicken!

What did the Ranch say when someone opened the refrigerator door? "Close the door, I'm dressing!"

Why do trees seem suspicious on sunny days? They just seem a little shady!

What did the policeman say to his belly button? You're under a vest!

Last night I had a dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of a gram. I was like, 0mg.

A cheese factory exploded in France. Da brie is everywhere!

What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta!

I've been bored recently so I've decided to take up fencing. The neighbors said they will call the police unless I put it back.

Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!

I don't really call for funerals that start before noon. I guess I'm just not a mourning person!

If two vegans get in a fight, is it still considered a beef?

One of my favorite memories as a kid was when my brothers used to put me inside a tire and roll me down a hill. They were Goodyears!

1 week later
#653 3 years ago

What does a man with no balls and a small penis
have in common with a joke with a good punchline?
They both make you laugh and you don't see them coming.

A bloke goes to the council to apply for a job in the office.
The interviewer asks him,"Are you allergic to anything"?
He replies, "Yes caffeine."
"Have you ever worked for the public service before."
"Yes I was in the army"he says,I was in Iraq for two tours."
The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.
Then he asks,"Are you disabled in any way?"
The guy says "Yes,a mine exploded next to me when I was there and I lost both my testicles." The interviewer grimaces and then says,"O.K.
You've got enough points for me to take you on right away.
Our normal hours are from 8.00am to 4.00pm.......but you can start tomorrow at 10.00am-and carry on starting at 10.00am everyday."
The bloke is puzzled and asks."If the work hours are from 8.00am to 4.00pm ,why don't you want me here until 10.00am?
I'm not looking for any special treatment y'know."
"What you have to understand is that this is a council job,"the
interviewer says, "For the first two hours,we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. There's no point coming in for that."

A marine hero gets back home and the president grants him one wish for his effort
The president said that he would fulfill any wish the hero marine asked for.
"I want 50$ for every inch from the tip of my penis to my balls"- said the marine.
The president, a bit surprised, accepted.
They started measuring him and saw that he has no balls.
"Where are your balls?"- they asked.
"In Afghanistan."

What do you call a man with no balls?
Your mother

#654 3 years ago

The first surgeon, from New York , says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago , responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington , DC shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters, but all they had was 13,239 matches.
I don’t know, I really like eBay. Sold my homing pigeons on there 5 times last month.

A Nun was taking a bath when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" She asked. The voice back replies "It's the blind man, can I come in?" The Nun thinks for a moment and says "yes that's fine". The door opens and the man says.
Nice tits, where you want me to hang the blinds?

#655 3 years ago

Time to branch out with some tree jokes..

a man is chopping down and collecting trees to burn for heat one winter. He comes upon and stands before this one tree that shouts “Stop! Listen! ... i’m a talking tree”
the man proceeds chopping down the tree and says “and you will dialogue.”

81DCC59A-2CF8-4D00-9D46-2D2D117AE57D.jpeg81DCC59A-2CF8-4D00-9D46-2D2D117AE57D.jpeg

4 weeks later
#708 3 years ago

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

A woman walks into a library and asked if they had any books about paranoia. The librarian says "They're right behind you!"

The other day, my wife asked me to pass her lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn't talking to me.

My wife told me I had to stop acting like a flamingo. So I had to put my foot down.

I couldn't figure out why the baseball kept getting larger. Then it hit me.

Why did the old man fall in the well? Because he couldn't see that well.

I ate a clock yesterday, it was very time consuming.

I know a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.

Why couldn't the bicycle stand up? Because it was two tired!

Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.

My wife accused me of being immature. I told her to get out of my fort.

As I suspected, someone has been adding soil to my garden. The plot thickens.

How do crazy people go through the forest? They take the physco path.

Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure? Because he was a little shellfish.

Two cows are standing in a field. One cow says "Did you hear about that outbreak of mad cow disease? It makes cows go completely insane!". The other cow replies "Good thing I'm a helicopter".

What did the father tomato say to the baby tomato whilst on a family walk? Ketchup.

How does Darth Vader like his toast? On the dark side.

When will the little snake arrive? I don't know but he won't be long...

How do you get an astronaut's baby to sleep? You rocket.

I think i would like a job cleaning mirrors, it's just something I could really see myself doing.

Why did it take so long for the pirates to learn the Alphabet? They got stuck at C.

I took the shell off my racing snail thinking it would make him go faster, if anything it made him more sluggish.

Somebody stole my microsoft office and they're going to pay - you have my Word.

6 months later
#788 3 years ago
136D7932-E724-40D3-9196-B73D1E35D5C2.jpeg136D7932-E724-40D3-9196-B73D1E35D5C2.jpeg5C301CB2-7F8E-4580-9952-7294B2106572.jpeg5C301CB2-7F8E-4580-9952-7294B2106572.jpeg5ED3D5AA-0E8C-477A-8A9B-49F15A90ED66.jpeg5ED3D5AA-0E8C-477A-8A9B-49F15A90ED66.jpeg9435DF51-5612-4D55-875F-0CCB7407351A.jpeg9435DF51-5612-4D55-875F-0CCB7407351A.jpeg95933778-C81E-4C2B-A3B7-B84AD77BB22A.jpeg95933778-C81E-4C2B-A3B7-B84AD77BB22A.jpegD09A1FA3-D6F0-46D1-B978-8CB809098465.jpegD09A1FA3-D6F0-46D1-B978-8CB809098465.jpegDD57BE85-35F2-4074-AB70-36C8E5BD6C96.jpegDD57BE85-35F2-4074-AB70-36C8E5BD6C96.jpeg
#792 3 years ago
75BF8558-027F-45BB-9F56-0D6717941329.jpeg75BF8558-027F-45BB-9F56-0D6717941329.jpeg
#793 3 years ago
B68E4554-ED9C-4F3A-9A59-4F4FD3926B9F.jpegB68E4554-ED9C-4F3A-9A59-4F4FD3926B9F.jpeg
#794 3 years ago
5101DFB1-8B02-4FB7-B4AA-B30D4B036E25.jpeg5101DFB1-8B02-4FB7-B4AA-B30D4B036E25.jpeg
1 week later
#802 3 years ago
E06BBBE4-2C2A-4EC5-8E81-CB2F21852398.jpegE06BBBE4-2C2A-4EC5-8E81-CB2F21852398.jpeg
#807 3 years ago
18DF8A7D-BAB5-4CF0-B367-9D60472FC4CA.jpeg18DF8A7D-BAB5-4CF0-B367-9D60472FC4CA.jpeg
#808 3 years ago
D960DDD7-92E7-42CC-9340-7943AE77C39F.jpegD960DDD7-92E7-42CC-9340-7943AE77C39F.jpeg
#809 3 years ago
8B4A603A-CA92-4DEA-B79F-F83D31400D56.jpeg8B4A603A-CA92-4DEA-B79F-F83D31400D56.jpeg
#810 3 years ago
9B4368A9-C14C-4C14-B2FB-BF27747FC45F.jpeg9B4368A9-C14C-4C14-B2FB-BF27747FC45F.jpeg
#811 3 years ago
D58D57D0-8A8D-4FB6-A309-ECF9D1ABD3EE.jpegD58D57D0-8A8D-4FB6-A309-ECF9D1ABD3EE.jpeg
#812 3 years ago
C2C113F9-9CA5-4871-B0FF-683C6C30B43A.jpegC2C113F9-9CA5-4871-B0FF-683C6C30B43A.jpeg
#814 3 years ago
5C70281D-C49C-42B7-8DE1-2B03228AEBDB.jpeg5C70281D-C49C-42B7-8DE1-2B03228AEBDB.jpeg
#815 3 years ago
46081561-0E6F-4733-9BA0-419A9AC639B6.jpeg46081561-0E6F-4733-9BA0-419A9AC639B6.jpeg
#816 3 years ago
DD57290A-F19B-498B-A05B-24437CF5E127.jpegDD57290A-F19B-498B-A05B-24437CF5E127.jpeg
#817 3 years ago
8D838CAD-EEF6-4C20-801C-E4CA88D89C18.jpeg8D838CAD-EEF6-4C20-801C-E4CA88D89C18.jpeg
#818 3 years ago
4A9AE0AD-4698-48D6-B7B5-5067CF165973.jpeg4A9AE0AD-4698-48D6-B7B5-5067CF165973.jpeg
#819 3 years ago
E675054A-CD7D-4C44-8A25-E250BDA9D87F.jpegE675054A-CD7D-4C44-8A25-E250BDA9D87F.jpeg
#821 3 years ago
A9F0BF3C-75F8-4E42-AF3F-9F75EC069CB0.jpegA9F0BF3C-75F8-4E42-AF3F-9F75EC069CB0.jpeg
1 month later
#840 3 years ago
097182BF-4C51-45F8-89F2-364E037EFAE1.jpeg097182BF-4C51-45F8-89F2-364E037EFAE1.jpeg
#841 3 years ago
A5DF419B-82F4-4FAB-8C8F-5237665D23FA.jpegA5DF419B-82F4-4FAB-8C8F-5237665D23FA.jpeg
#842 3 years ago
65E363BF-B054-458B-8998-768A40C02978.jpeg65E363BF-B054-458B-8998-768A40C02978.jpeg
#843 3 years ago
B77B5DC6-D327-4FAA-AC2B-76F40926626D.jpegB77B5DC6-D327-4FAA-AC2B-76F40926626D.jpeg
#844 3 years ago
4689EC83-C53F-4BF7-B5AB-639E414827D4.jpeg4689EC83-C53F-4BF7-B5AB-639E414827D4.jpeg
#845 3 years ago
E936D575-541D-41DB-9B4F-BCBD0C0563D3.jpegE936D575-541D-41DB-9B4F-BCBD0C0563D3.jpeg
#846 3 years ago
D32C347A-7125-426C-96F0-5F82B38A3CFE.jpegD32C347A-7125-426C-96F0-5F82B38A3CFE.jpeg
#847 3 years ago
02181E9A-8F36-4CB4-8A6A-2745710F0DF8.jpeg02181E9A-8F36-4CB4-8A6A-2745710F0DF8.jpeg
#850 3 years ago
7E23AD94-97F7-43C8-935C-7399DF54A06A.jpeg7E23AD94-97F7-43C8-935C-7399DF54A06A.jpeg
#851 3 years ago
F6E145E9-72CE-4A41-8484-D1F98B666DB0.jpegF6E145E9-72CE-4A41-8484-D1F98B666DB0.jpeg
#852 3 years ago
75891F46-70B2-46FD-8770-C42DA4C826B3.jpeg75891F46-70B2-46FD-8770-C42DA4C826B3.jpeg
#854 3 years ago
8E03E057-6EE6-4D95-AFF5-2E3DC09F05EA (resized).jpeg8E03E057-6EE6-4D95-AFF5-2E3DC09F05EA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#858 2 years ago
EB6F8884-3E32-431C-836F-DFBE135E1BC4.jpegEB6F8884-3E32-431C-836F-DFBE135E1BC4.jpeg
3 weeks later
#874 2 years ago

A 100 year old redneck is interviewed by the local tv

The journalist asks him: "what was the best day of your life?" The redneck responds "the day we lost the pig! We searched him with all my family, we looked everywhere in the propriety and when we found him, we had a party and fucked the pig!" The journalist asks him to not use inappropriate language and asks him another best day of his life.

The redneck responds "the best day of my life was when we lost the cow! We searched her with all my family, we looked everywhere and when we found her, we had a party and fucked the cow!" The journalist is quite angry and so he asks him the worst day of his life.

The redneck, with a sad look on his face says"the worst day of my life was when i got lost..."

#875 2 years ago

An englishman, a scotsman and an irishman walk into a bar.

In the corner there is a pot of money. The men ask the bartender how they can get that money. The bartender says they must:

Drink a bottle of tequila without passing out

Pulling a thorn out of a lion's paw

And have sex with a 100 year old woman.

The men agree, since it's a lot of money.

First goes the englishman. He starts drinking the tequila, but he passes out halfway through.

Next goes the scotsman. He drinks the bottle of tequila without passing out and goes into the room with the lion. Lots of screaming and roaring can be heard, and the scotsman comes out covered in blood.

Finally goes the irishman. He drinks the bottle of tequila without passing out, and he goes into the room with the lion. Even more screaming and roaring can be heard. The irishman comes out all bloody and asks: "Alright, where's the old lady with a thorn in her foot?"

#884 2 years ago
CE31D110-D5C8-4DCD-AA64-258A06120A86.jpegCE31D110-D5C8-4DCD-AA64-258A06120A86.jpeg
#885 2 years ago
33C1E4F1-A301-4E9F-BD19-D72174B3BF71.jpeg33C1E4F1-A301-4E9F-BD19-D72174B3BF71.jpeg
1 week later
#889 2 years ago
8AC78B65-4FC8-404F-BE27-48156BA50C25.jpeg8AC78B65-4FC8-404F-BE27-48156BA50C25.jpegC71C857F-B2CC-44E7-AC7C-748276D32B79.jpegC71C857F-B2CC-44E7-AC7C-748276D32B79.jpegF3173AD8-643C-4F7F-B9E1-8D404E22AE35.jpegF3173AD8-643C-4F7F-B9E1-8D404E22AE35.jpeg
#890 2 years ago
2DDC4439-02BA-48B9-82F4-FA83DE1A19CA.jpeg2DDC4439-02BA-48B9-82F4-FA83DE1A19CA.jpeg6DAB2132-7BDA-40D4-B05D-4491546961F2.jpeg6DAB2132-7BDA-40D4-B05D-4491546961F2.jpegECDCEA38-CF80-4E9A-91A6-43BF9EC10456.jpegECDCEA38-CF80-4E9A-91A6-43BF9EC10456.jpeg
#891 2 years ago
9505C8E1-AF49-4269-91C5-9A55CEAC4CE2.jpeg9505C8E1-AF49-4269-91C5-9A55CEAC4CE2.jpeg
1 week later
#895 2 years ago

A man is shipwrecked on a deserted island...

...and spends many months alone. Just as he's reaching the point that he's starting to go crazy, he spots a ship in the distance and, all excited, lights a fire on the beach that he'd prepared for just such an eventuality.

He's overjoyed when he sees the ship change course and start heading for his island but his joy turns to shock as he sees the ship suddenly come to a jarring halt as it runs aground on a hidden reef. Within minutes, the ship is sinking and with it, his hopes. Dejected, he goes back to his makeshift shelter and cries himself to sleep.

The next day, he's going for his customary morning walk along the beach and spots a figure lying face down in the sand. He rushes over and sees that it's a woman wearing only her underwear.

He turns her over and can't believe what he sees... it's Jennifer Lawrence! In shock, he drags her out of the surf and begins to administer mouth to mouth. Soon enough, she splutters out a lungful of seawater and opens her eyes.

He tells her that he has rescued her and that there seem to be no other survivors. She is of course, extremely grateful to have been rescued and shows her thanks in the most appropriate way by reaching up to pull him down to her and kisses him long and deeply...

The kisses continue and before he knows it, she's stripped off his clothes and is straddling him on the beach as they happily bang away.

Her gratitude shows no signs of abating over the days and weeks that follow and his solitary island existence is forgotten in a carnal extravaganza of day long poundings and late night strokings.

They do it on the beach, in the water, in his shelter, up a tree, with him on top, with her on top, side to side and back to front. They do it with their clothes on, they do it naked, they do it whenever and wherever they want and they want it a lot.

One evening, they're sitting by the fire, well sated by the day's ardent bonking, when she notices that he seems a bit glum.

"What's the matter?" She asks.

"Oh... nothing." he says in return.

"Come on," she replies, "I can see something's wrong.. what is it??"

"You'll just laugh at me," he says nervously.

"No I won't! You can tell me... whatever it is, I promise I won't laugh"

He considers for a moment and then says "Well... you know.. we've been making love for a long time now. We've done it with you on top, with me on top, from behind, missionary, reverse cowgirl, up a tree.. you know.. every possible way I can think of but... something's missing... I mean... I...." his voice trails off....

"What is it?" She encourages him, "I'll do anything for you, anything at all, you know that! You saved my life!"

"Well.." he says nervously, picking up an old ember of burnt wood, "Would you... would you mind if I drew a moustache on you?"

"What??" she begins to say and he quickly says "See! I knew you'd laugh!"

"No no.." She replies, "It's fine.. if that's what you want to do, go for it!"

So he reaches over and with the burnt wood, carefully draws a thick black moustache on her upper lip, then sits back and looks at her.

She looks back at him expectantly.

"Um.." He says... "Would you mind if er.. if I called you Frank?"

She smiles at him and says "Baby, you can call me anything you like."

He sits there for a moment then says "Frank...?"

She smiles and answers "Yes baby?"

"Frank!" He says.. "Frank! You'll never guess who I've been fucking!"

#897 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

So not worth all the build-up.

Yeah I know what you mean. But did you chuckle a little? Turns out there is a genre of Jennifer Lawrence jokes and this was one of the better ones imo.

#898 2 years ago
6FDDA8B1-0BBF-4BC7-AD99-45BCAF4E3BD0.jpeg6FDDA8B1-0BBF-4BC7-AD99-45BCAF4E3BD0.jpeg
#901 2 years ago
2B658A4D-0A10-4E17-849E-3BEACB9B26AD.jpeg2B658A4D-0A10-4E17-849E-3BEACB9B26AD.jpeg
#902 2 years ago
FADF9CA4-6A31-4B48-ACCB-309C07A7A806.jpegFADF9CA4-6A31-4B48-ACCB-309C07A7A806.jpeg
#903 2 years ago
25842200-9BE8-4095-91F8-2E87EFFFE3B8.jpeg25842200-9BE8-4095-91F8-2E87EFFFE3B8.jpeg
#904 2 years ago
C1ECBD2D-E2D9-43CC-8923-7976B7DFD287.jpegC1ECBD2D-E2D9-43CC-8923-7976B7DFD287.jpeg
#907 2 years ago
1A39D1AE-88C8-4353-8CF3-C5F354F84152.jpeg1A39D1AE-88C8-4353-8CF3-C5F354F84152.jpeg
#911 2 years ago

Fred and Mary got married, but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's parent's home for their first night together. In the morning, @johnnypinball007, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet. She replies, "No". Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?" His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?" She replies, "No." Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?" His mom replies, "Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school."

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?" His mom says "No." He asks, "Do you know what I think?" His Mom replies, "Ok, do tell me what you think?" He says: "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."

#912 2 years ago

Little @johnnypinball007, comes home from sunday school with a black eye. His father sees it and says, "Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with the other boys?" "But Dad, it wasn't my fault. We were all in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of me had her dress in the crack of her butt. I reached over and pulled it out. That's when she hit me!" "Johnny," the father said. "You don't do those kind of things to women."

Sure enough, the very next sunday Johnny came home with the other eye black and blue. Johnny's father said, "Johnny, I thought we had a talk!" "But Dad," Johnny said, "It wasn't my fault. There we were in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of us had her dress in the crack of her butt. Then Louie who was sitting next to me saw it and he reached over and pulled it out. Now I know she doesn't like this, so I pushed it back in!" ....

#913 2 years ago

One day, little @johnnypinball007, saw his grandpa smoking his cigarettes. Little Johnny asked, "Grandpa, can I smoke some of your cigarettes?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No", said Little Johnny. His grandpa replied, "Then you're not old enough." The next day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa drinking beer. He asked, "Grandpa, can I drink some of your beer?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No" said Little Johhny. "Then you're not old enough." his grandpa replied. The next day, Little Johnny was eating cookies. His grandpa asked, "Can I have some of your cookies?" Little Johnny replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" His grandpa replied, "It most certainly can!" Little Johnny replied, "Then go fuck yourself.

#914 2 years ago

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little @johnnypinball007, seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!" The Teacher fainted.

#915 2 years ago

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!" After a few seconds, Little JohnnyPinball007 stood up. The teacher asked, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

#916 2 years ago

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking a round with a fly swatter. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Hunting flies," He responded. "Oh, killing any?" She asked. "Yep, three males, two females," he replied. Intrigued, she asked, How can you tell? He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."

#917 2 years ago

A lonely frog telephoned the Psychic Hotline and asked what his future holds. His Personal Psychic Advisor tells him: "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you." The frog is thrilled, "This is great! "Will I meet her at a party?" he croaks. "No," says the psychic, "in biology class."

#921 2 years ago
A1FD8626-451C-4F5C-99A4-FC91A8E67072.jpegA1FD8626-451C-4F5C-99A4-FC91A8E67072.jpeg
#922 2 years ago
9871A0AF-939E-4D83-A171-C5B99EB35DEB.jpeg9871A0AF-939E-4D83-A171-C5B99EB35DEB.jpeg
#925 2 years ago
0636F386-1C07-41EE-A6E8-CE8A22A34F3C.jpeg0636F386-1C07-41EE-A6E8-CE8A22A34F3C.jpeg
#926 2 years ago
822648B3-9F87-4036-85F4-B399C43C48CD.jpeg822648B3-9F87-4036-85F4-B399C43C48CD.jpeg
#927 2 years ago
0B860A9A-EECC-4485-9F20-4F8D1E609B3F.jpeg0B860A9A-EECC-4485-9F20-4F8D1E609B3F.jpeg
#928 2 years ago
71224A8E-FDAB-4E9D-887E-734293400375.jpeg71224A8E-FDAB-4E9D-887E-734293400375.jpeg
#929 2 years ago
9944765E-66C0-464E-B336-E8A4D669EC4D.jpeg9944765E-66C0-464E-B336-E8A4D669EC4D.jpeg
#930 2 years ago
FF63F182-7FDD-4080-B5E4-D375BF97D0A2.jpegFF63F182-7FDD-4080-B5E4-D375BF97D0A2.jpeg
#931 2 years ago
8C3603B3-9EFC-4834-9B72-11E9CC0ADC71.jpeg8C3603B3-9EFC-4834-9B72-11E9CC0ADC71.jpeg
#937 2 years ago
0B8F4652-EE90-49E9-BE28-4B4F6A5D5E2E (resized).jpeg0B8F4652-EE90-49E9-BE28-4B4F6A5D5E2E (resized).jpeg
#938 2 years ago
CFD5DD1E-29B8-40F8-BE08-258538E41329 (resized).jpegCFD5DD1E-29B8-40F8-BE08-258538E41329 (resized).jpeg
#939 2 years ago
C31D6057-C2BD-472D-AE8A-D206E7AD248B (resized).jpegC31D6057-C2BD-472D-AE8A-D206E7AD248B (resized).jpeg
#945 2 years ago
E00726B7-101A-45FD-934B-7E8F8CCD6F82.jpegE00726B7-101A-45FD-934B-7E8F8CCD6F82.jpeg
#946 2 years ago
F3ADEC26-239B-40AB-9D25-41B690EDB386.jpegF3ADEC26-239B-40AB-9D25-41B690EDB386.jpeg
#947 2 years ago
A7F007C0-CA3F-49E5-B1E4-408813637497.jpegA7F007C0-CA3F-49E5-B1E4-408813637497.jpeg
#948 2 years ago
873BB519-724A-4F2A-B876-7D6C7D55A6B1.jpeg873BB519-724A-4F2A-B876-7D6C7D55A6B1.jpeg
#949 2 years ago
4AD59FB0-C1A6-46B8-9473-77DE36113207.jpeg4AD59FB0-C1A6-46B8-9473-77DE36113207.jpeg
#950 2 years ago
5C142D03-1677-44BF-AF78-3BD0950AF72C.jpeg5C142D03-1677-44BF-AF78-3BD0950AF72C.jpeg
#951 2 years ago
34B3CAE4-AD72-483B-A178-E2097BCF36DB.jpeg34B3CAE4-AD72-483B-A178-E2097BCF36DB.jpeg
#952 2 years ago
41ECE714-8E79-49AB-8CB7-8FC78EE1EA2E (resized).jpeg41ECE714-8E79-49AB-8CB7-8FC78EE1EA2E (resized).jpeg
#953 2 years ago
9F0E70A7-F2B6-4B59-9658-0B0FB98E60BD (resized).jpeg9F0E70A7-F2B6-4B59-9658-0B0FB98E60BD (resized).jpeg
#959 2 years ago

^^ that is my favorite joke. I’ve heard it many times over the years and it is always good.

DE5D0A10-A8AE-489B-ACBF-C747F92D22AC.jpegDE5D0A10-A8AE-489B-ACBF-C747F92D22AC.jpeg

#960 2 years ago
510FA066-0916-46FE-93BD-285B03CEEC53.jpeg510FA066-0916-46FE-93BD-285B03CEEC53.jpeg
#961 2 years ago
BE8B6446-1CD1-4987-8DF9-724C65969644.pngBE8B6446-1CD1-4987-8DF9-724C65969644.png
#962 2 years ago
845706E2-383D-4D05-9D26-85C6E3938BF9.png845706E2-383D-4D05-9D26-85C6E3938BF9.png
#963 2 years ago
561CAC62-CFFA-40BF-A407-2DA046C91165.png561CAC62-CFFA-40BF-A407-2DA046C91165.png
#964 2 years ago
3734E977-2D15-4345-926F-0D1A697D8215.png3734E977-2D15-4345-926F-0D1A697D8215.png
#965 2 years ago
2A1BDABB-2801-4850-9AB9-41CA4EC6873C.png2A1BDABB-2801-4850-9AB9-41CA4EC6873C.png
#966 2 years ago
DFEB3E2C-ADC2-4085-942D-389361688C7F.pngDFEB3E2C-ADC2-4085-942D-389361688C7F.png
#970 2 years ago
17E82FD2-28DB-44D6-86AF-992775D3C871.gif17E82FD2-28DB-44D6-86AF-992775D3C871.gif
#971 2 years ago
698671D8-62CA-4D96-AAA5-F3D2242DE56B.jpeg698671D8-62CA-4D96-AAA5-F3D2242DE56B.jpeg
#972 2 years ago
5A3DCDB3-BC48-4245-A3E1-6CA39EDADE80.jpeg5A3DCDB3-BC48-4245-A3E1-6CA39EDADE80.jpeg
#973 2 years ago
F128A730-D3A6-4331-A3A6-D1BFACFD0766.jpegF128A730-D3A6-4331-A3A6-D1BFACFD0766.jpeg
#974 2 years ago
58B509C3-BE1A-4829-8A28-CB7F125B67C8.jpeg58B509C3-BE1A-4829-8A28-CB7F125B67C8.jpeg
#975 2 years ago
E6AFECD7-0B02-4A84-A24D-EF7CD0F4D70F.jpegE6AFECD7-0B02-4A84-A24D-EF7CD0F4D70F.jpeg
#976 2 years ago
01FB795B-ABFE-4AFA-9A6C-E15C85221580.jpeg01FB795B-ABFE-4AFA-9A6C-E15C85221580.jpeg
#977 2 years ago
F56AC2A4-6072-4819-A392-64512596E81F.jpegF56AC2A4-6072-4819-A392-64512596E81F.jpeg
#978 2 years ago
8C69762E-94ED-44D5-8907-3EF6694B193E.jpeg8C69762E-94ED-44D5-8907-3EF6694B193E.jpeg
#979 2 years ago
B768E8CE-A343-4FCD-B2E1-0B21F7561A12.jpegB768E8CE-A343-4FCD-B2E1-0B21F7561A12.jpeg
#980 2 years ago
2E9E3AA4-C678-4406-9DCF-2EDD2DDD17A5.png2E9E3AA4-C678-4406-9DCF-2EDD2DDD17A5.png
1 week later
#983 2 years ago
7512476A-1B54-4203-A69D-63D1EB3A9613.jpeg7512476A-1B54-4203-A69D-63D1EB3A9613.jpeg
1 week later
#989 2 years ago

Why are these men so alike ?

90A7D3E8-1879-46F9-9D09-A489A6250E1F.jpeg90A7D3E8-1879-46F9-9D09-A489A6250E1F.jpeg

#990 2 years ago
6D9B7E8B-5412-44AA-825B-D845A5BED422.jpeg6D9B7E8B-5412-44AA-825B-D845A5BED422.jpeg
#992 2 years ago
99F5A865-3891-4741-A56F-91FA59AF0414.jpeg99F5A865-3891-4741-A56F-91FA59AF0414.jpeg
#993 2 years ago
978A946D-69EB-4829-8387-C088C0439F8F.jpeg978A946D-69EB-4829-8387-C088C0439F8F.jpeg
#996 2 years ago
764FA522-3E49-47D4-88E2-6CD51CED5B85.jpeg764FA522-3E49-47D4-88E2-6CD51CED5B85.jpeg
#997 2 years ago

Little Johnny's parents have a plumber over to fix some issues in the bathroom. As kids do, Johnny roams around the plumber, commenting and asking questions.

At same point, the plumber takes out a screwdriver, and Little Johnny gets excited. "Hey, my dad has two of these. A small one that he fixes my glasses with, and a big one that he uses to fix stuff around the house."

The plumber takes out a wrench, and Little Johnny gets even more excited. "Hey, dad has two of these too! A small one that he uses to fix my tricycle and a big one that he uses to fix stuff on his car."

By now, the plumber is annoyed, and he has to pee. As he reaches for his zipper and he's getting ready to shut the bathroom door, he sees Little Johnny staring.

"Don't tell me your dad has two of these, as well"

"Of course he does" says Little Johnny. "A small one that he uses to pee, and a big one that he uses to brush mom's teeth"

#998 2 years ago

Little Johnny came into the kitchen where his mother was making dinner. His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a good time to tell his mother what he wanted. "Mom, I want a bike for my birthday." Little Johnny was a bit of a troublemaker. He had gotten into trouble at school and at home.

Johnny's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to get a bike for his birthday. Little Johnny, of course, thought he did. Johnny's mother wanted Johnny to reflect on his behavior over the last year. "Go to your room, Johnny, and think about how you have behaved this year. Then write a letter to God and tell him why you deserve a bike for your birthday." Little Johnny stomped up the steps to his room and sat down to write God a letter.

Letter 1: Dear God, I have been a very good boy this year and I would like a bike for my birthday. I want a red one. Your friend, Johnny. Johnny knew that this wasn't true. He had not been a very good boy this year, so he tore up the letter and started over. Letter 2: Dear God, this is your friend Johnny. I have been a good boy this year and I would like a red bike for my birthday. Thank you. Your friend, Johnny. Johnny knew that this wasn't true either. So, he tore up the letter and started again. Letter 3: Dear God, I have been an OK boy this year. I still would really like a bike for my birthday. Johnny. Johnny knew he could not send this letter to God either. So, Johnny wrote a fourth letter. Letter 4: God, I know I haven’t been a good boy this year. I am very sorry. I will be a good boy if you just send me a bike for my birthday. Please! Thank you, Johnny. Johnny knew, even if it was true, this letter was not going to get him a bike.

Now, Johnny was very upset. He went downstairs and told his mom that he wanted to go to church. Johnny's mother thought her plan had worked, as Johnny looked very sad. "Just be home in time for dinner", Johnny's mother told him. Johnny walked down the street to the church on the corner. Little Johnny went into the church and up to the altar. He looked around to see if anyone was there. Johnny bent down and picked up a statue of Mary. He slipped the statue under his shirt and ran out of the church, down the street, into the house, and up to his room. He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece of paper and a pen. Johnny began to write his letter to God.

Letter 5: God, I’VE KIDNAPPED YOUR MAMA. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SEND ME THE BIKE!!!

#999 2 years ago

Little Johnny and Little Jack were playing the Penis game, a game where you shout 'penis' louder and louder.

Little Johnny: Wanna play the penis game?

Little Jack: Ok

Little Johnny: penis

Little Jack: Penis

Little Johnny: PEnis

Little Jack: PENis

Little Johnny: PENIS!

Teacher: LITTLE JOHNNY! GO TO THE FRONT OFFICE, NOW!

Little Johnny: Okay

--2 Minutes Later--

Little Johnny Over the Intercom: PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1000 2 years ago

Dad catches little Johnny beating off in his room before school one morning
"Son! If you don't stop doing that, you'll go blind."
Little Johnny thinks about this for a moment then says, "Well, is it okay if I keep doing it until I need glasses?"

#1002 2 years ago

Little Veronica got her first period. Confused and frightened, she decided to ask her pal, Little Johnny, if he could figure out what was going on down there. So she pulled down her pants and pointed to her crotch. Johnny became serious and said: “You know, I’m not a doctor, but it looks to me like someone just ripped your balls off!”

Teacher tells little Johnny off, “You know very well you can’t sleep in my class, Johnny.”
Johnny admits, “Yes, I know miss. But maybe, if you didn’t speak quite so loud, I could.”

Little Johnny came running into the house and asked, “Mommy, can little girls have babies?” “No,” said his mom, “Of course not.” Little Johnny then ran back outside and his mom heard him yell to his friends, “It’s okay! We can play that game!”

#1003 2 years ago

The teacher called Little Johnny to her desk. She said: “This essay you’ve written about your pet dog is exactly the same essay your brother has written.” “Of course it is.” said Johnny. “It’s the same dog.”

The teacher asked little Johnny to use the word “definitely” in a sentence.

Little Johnny replies: “Teacher, do farts have lumps in them?”

The Teacher says: “Of course not Johnny.”

To which Johnny replies: “Then I have definitely shit my pants.”

A teacher said to her class, “I’m going to hold something under the desk and i want you to guess it.
This one is round and red.”
Little Johnny’s hand shot up, but he was ignored.
“It’s a plum miss,” said a girl.
“no it’s an apple, but i like your thinking.
The next one is oval shaped and green.”
The teacher ignored Little Johnny again and a boy said, “It’s a kiwi miss.”
No, it’s a guana, but i like your thinking.”
Little Johnny said, ” I got one miss, its stiff, about an inch long and with a red nib.”
“Johny, thats disgusting!” shouted the teacher. ” no it’s a match, but i like your thinking.”
Said Little Johnny.”

#1004 2 years ago

Little Johnny walks into school one day to find a substitute in place of his regular teacher. She says, “Hello class, I’m Mrs. Prussy. When you say my name class remember it has an “r” after the first letter.” The entire class says, “Hello Mrs. Prussy.” A few days later the regular teacher is still sick when Little Johnny gets to his desk the teacher asks what her name is. Johnny thinks hard and the says to the teacher, “I remember it has an “r” after the first letter.” “That’s right!” she coaxed. Then after a few seconds Little Johnny says, “Mrs. Crunt?”

One day mom was cleaning Little Johnny’s room. In the closet she found an S&M magazine. This was highly upsetting to her. She hid the magazine until his father got home and showed it to him. He looked at it and handed it back to her with out a word. She finally asked him, “Well, what should we do about this?” Dad looked at her and said, “Well, I don’t think you should spank him.”

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note and placed it on the apple tray, "Take only one. God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. Little Johnny whispered to nearby kid, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

#1006 2 years ago

Was this JohnnyPinball007?

BBB9A20A-9964-4694-8B36-8C3B0300F272.jpegBBB9A20A-9964-4694-8B36-8C3B0300F272.jpeg
1 week later
#1012 2 years ago

TIL that Austrian physicist Erwin Schrodinger suffered from a debilitating bowel condition that would often result in him soiling himself unexpectedly. However, it was impossible for him to tell when he had had an accident, and lived in a perpetual state of both being soiled and unsoiled simultaneously. This became known as Schrodinger's Scat.

#1014 2 years ago

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of new space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I cannot seem to keep wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications. I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program.

Can you please help me !!!???

Thanks,
A TROUBLED USER

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear TROUBLED USER,

This is a very common complaint, but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by it's creator to run everything.

It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating files within your system would cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 so nothing is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this.

Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings- Alimony/Child support". I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and deal with the situation.

I suggest installing background application program C:YES DEAR to alleviate software augmentation. Having installed Wife 1.0 myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for faults and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause. The best course of action will be to enter the command C:APOLOGIZE. In any case avoid excessive use of C:YES DEAR because ultimately you may have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the operating system will return to normal. The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for all the GPFs.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high-maintenance. Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend Flowers 3.1 and Diamonds 2K. Do not, under any circumstances install Secretary with Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of Luck,
Tech Support

#1015 2 years ago

Little Johnny decided to go skiing with his best buddy, Lloyd. So they loaded up Johnny’s minivan and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

"I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed," she explained. "I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house." "Don't worry," Little Johnny said. "We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light." The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing. But about nine months later, Little Johnny got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend. He dropped in on his friend LTG and asked, "Lloyd, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?" "Yes, I do." said Lloyd "Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?" "Well, um, yes..." Lloyd said, a little embarrassed about being found out, "I have to admit that I did." "And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?" Lloyd’s face turned beet red and he said, "Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did. Why do you ask?"

Little Johnny says, "She just died and left me everything."

#1017 2 years ago

So this woman had some heart troubles….

She went to see her doctor who prescribed testosterone.

About a month later she returns for a checkup. Doctor asks her how she’s been. She says: "Fine, but I have some unexpected hairgrowth in unusual places."
Doc says: "really? Like where?"

She says: "around my balls"…

#1019 2 years ago

I'm making a list of the worst places to get unexpected diarrhea

Number 2 may surprise you

#1020 2 years ago

A good joke should have unexpected turns, cross a few lines, keep you on the edge of your seat, make you wonder how the hell it's all gonna end and may even make you piss yourself. Pretty simple guidelines.

I try to use them when I make jokes. My wife tried to use them when she drove me to work today.

#1021 2 years ago

A man Runs Over a woman's Cat. Mortified, he picks up the cats body and knocks on the woman's door.

Seeing the cat, she bursts into tears.

"I'm sorry." Said the man, "I didn't see him until it was too late."

Feeling bad for the distraught woman shedding tears, he tries to make it right.

"I'd like to replace your cat." He said.

Wiping tears away with a glimmer of hope in her eyes, she replies, "Well OK, but you need to be good at catching mice?"

#1022 2 years ago

The crocodile farm:

There was a group of tourists visiting a crocodile farm in the Florida Keys and they were standing on a floating structure in the middle of an enormous lake, surrounded by crocodiles.

Suddenly, the farm’s owner shouts, “The first person to jump into the lake and successfully swim to shore, will receive 10 million dollars.”

The silence was deafening. People were looking at each other with expressions of absolute horror on their faces.

Then suddenly, a man jumps into the water and starts swimming like his life depended on it.

As the other visitors watched events unfold, the man headed for the shore, with a dozen crocodiles chasing in hot pursuit, all anticipating of an unexpected meal.

The crocodiles were fast but the man swam like greased lightning, and he managed to reach the shore unharmed.

As the man staggered up the beach, the owner announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!”

After receiving the reward, the man and his wife returned to their hotel.

The man’s face was still ashen, as he said to his wife, “I didn’t jump. I was pushed by someone.“

His wife smiled and with a wink of her eye, said, “I know dear, it was me!“

Moral of the Story: Behind every successful man, there’s always a woman to give him a little push.

#1023 2 years ago

Aging Realities

1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.

3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.

4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.

5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.

10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"

11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

12. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

13. I run like the winded.

14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.

15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"

16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

18. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."

19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.

20. Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

21. My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb

#1025 2 years ago

A pregnant woman was walking past the bank one day when she heard three gun shots...

The woman awoke to the sound of small voice cooing as she slowly tried to grasp her surroundings. As she awoke, laying in a hospital bed, in pain and confusion, the doctor explained that she was caught in the crossfire of an active bank robbery and was shot in the stomach 3 times. Miraculously, the doctors were able to save all three of her babies, and even luckier, she got to meet them that day.

Two beautiful girls and one perfect boy.

15 years later the woman was enjoying her morning coffee when her first-born daughter bashfully entered the room-
“Um... mom.... I think I have a problem... I was using the restroom and I heard a metal ‘ding’, and I think I peed out a bullet!!”
The mom sighed and chuckled a bit, then told her daughter about the day she was born.

Two days later, the woman’s other daughter knocked on her mom’s bedroom door. “Mom, can I talk to you please.” It turns out she too was peeing when she unexpectedly heard the metal cling of a bullet hitting the toilet. Her mom took her into her room and told her the same story from two days prior.

4 days later, the woman hears a scream from the basement, her son. “MA’ COME HERE QUICK” she heard from downstairs. “Let me guess, son, you were taking a pee and out came a bullet?” “Uh, no. I was jerking off and I shot the dog”

#1026 2 years ago

It’s a post office workers last day delivering mail.

At each of the houses he gets a little present.

At one house, a lady opens the door only wearing a garter belt and stockings.

She gives the mailman a long kiss, walks him upstairs and gives him a ride to remember.

Afterwards, she makes him a nice lunch and gives him a dollar bill.

Mailman: That was unexpected and fantastic, but why?
Lady: I asked my husband what we should give you for your last day. He said, “Fuck him, give him a dollar”. Lunch was my idea!

#1035 2 years ago

Superman's flying around metropolis and he's horny as hell. He's checking out the rooftops and all of a sudden he sees Wonder Woman sunning herself on the roof of the Justice League. I mean she is lying there buck naked and spread eagle. Looks like she wants to get fucked right? So Superman starts thinking to himself, "Man I gotta get myself some of that wonderpussy." and then he realizes that he can fly down, do a little fast pumping and be gone before she even sees him. Because he's Superman. he's faster than a speeding bullet, right? So Superman, he swoops down, he fucks her so quick, she doesn't even see him. Wonderwoman sits up and says, "What the fuck was that?" and The Invisible Man says "I don't know but my asshole is killing me."

3 weeks later
#1053 2 years ago

I childproofed my house
Somehow they still got in!

My wife told me she’ll slam my head into the keyboard if I don’t get off the computer.
I’m not too worried — I think she’s jokindkdkslalkdlkfjslfjslksdlkfjuahehwhgwdklaljdf

A man walks into a magic forest and tries to cut down a talking tree. “You can’t cut me down,” the tree complains. “I’m a talking tree!” The man responds, “You may be a talking tree, but you will dialogue.”

“Welcome back to Plastic Surgery Anonymous. Nice to see so many new faces here today!”

What’s the last thing to go through a fly’s head as it hits the windshield of a car going 70 miles per hour? Its butt.

When you walked into a bar and there was a lengthy line of individuals ready to take a swing at you. That’s the punch line.

A blind woman tells her boyfriend that she’s seeing someone. It’s either terrible news or great news.

#1055 2 years ago

My boss said to me, “You’re the worst train driver ever. How many have you derailed this year?”
I said, “I’m not sure; it’s hard to keep track.”

I have a joke about trickle down economics. But 99 percent of you will never get it.

I have a fish that can breakdance.
Just for 20 seconds though and only once.

My favorite film is The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I love a protagonist with a twisted back story.

A boy was determined to burn his home down. His dad watched in tears as the house burned. He put his arm across the mother and stated, “That’s arson.”

My husband is mad that I have no sense of direction.
So I packed up my stuff and right.

The other day, my wife asked me to pass her lipstick, but I accidentally passed her a glue stick.
She still isn’t talking to me.

2 weeks later
#1065 2 years ago

All one joke ...

20261C8A-4769-4D8D-B90C-BD395A736985.jpeg20261C8A-4769-4D8D-B90C-BD395A736985.jpeg

BA6DE71F-90D3-4313-A3E4-A813C9CFAD51.pngBA6DE71F-90D3-4313-A3E4-A813C9CFAD51.png

3 weeks later
#1074 2 years ago

2 policemen went on patrol and at 4 o'clock at night when they suddenly saw an older man walking alone in the street wobbling and barely walking a straight line.
They stopped him for questioning, make sure he's not drunk in public or getting into a car to drive home. "Where does sir come from please?" They asked him.

"I come from the best place in the world!" He answered in a very slushed voice. "This is my favorite bar that has the best drinks and the nicest girls! Each one is friendlier than the next!" The man continued and winked at the cops.

"It sounds like a great place." Said one of the officers. "And where are you going at a time like this? Shouldn't you be in bed?"
"What? sleep!? No way, I'm on my way to a lecture on alcohol addiction and its effects on the body, the harms of smoking and proper social behavior."

"Reaaaally?" an officer said dubiously, exchanging knowing looks with his partner. "Are you sure you didn't drink too much tonight? I seriously doubt anyone is giving lectures on these topics at a time like this."
The man sighed and said, "Tell that to my wife...

#1075 2 years ago

A police officer came upon a terrible wreck where the driver and passengers had been killed.
As he looked upon the wreckage a little monkey came out of the brush and hopped around the crashed car.

The officer looked down at the monkey and said "I wish you could talk."
The monkey looked up at the officer and shook his head up and down.
"You can understand what I'm saying?" asked the officer.
Again, the monkey shook his head up and down.

"Well, did you see this?"
"Yes," motioned the monkey.
"What happened?" The monkey pretended to have a can in his hand and turned it up by his mouth.
"They were drinking?" asked the officer.
"Yes."

"What else?"
The monkey pinched his fingers together and held them to his mouth.
"They were smoking marijuana?"
"Yes."
"Now wait, you're saying your owners were drinking, and smoking marijuana before they wrecked."
"Yes."
"What were you doing during all this?"
"Driving." motioned the monkey.

#1076 2 years ago

A man in his mid-forties bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to see what the engine had.
As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. “There’s no way they can catch a BMW,” he thought to himself and opened her up further.
The needle hit 90, then 100, and finally reality hit him and he knew he shouldn’t run from the police, so he slowed down and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car.
“It’s been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it’s Friday the 13th. I don’t feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven’t heard before, you can go.”

The guy thinks for a second and says: “Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back.”
“Have a nice weekend,” said the officer, and walked away.

#1077 2 years ago

A man decides he wants to fish. Unfortunately, his favorite spot became illegal to fish in. Undeterred, he fishes for 2 hours, and at this point, he already has a bucket full of fish and he’s still fishing. 

Out of nowhere a cop comes in and tells him:
"You know you can’t fish here, right? It’s illegal, I’m gonna have to arrest you.”
The man hides the pole and replies:
“Oh no no those are my pet fish. I just come here every week or so drop them in the pond, and once they are done swimming they jump back in and I go home.”

At this point the officer smirks, he knows he’s lying, so he says:
"Well then show me, if you can truly show me that they will do that then I’ll let you go.”
The man agrees and dumps the fish into the pond,

A few minutes pass...

“So when are the fish jumping back in the bucket?” Asks the officer smugly.
“What fish?" says the man.

#1079 2 years ago

I was on a regular drive to work when suddenly a police car flags me down to stop.
I await nervously while he saunters over and raps his knuckles smartly on my window.

Cop: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Me: "Because of the-"

Car driving by: HONKKKK

2nd car driving by: HONKKKKKKK

Me:

Cop:

3rd car driving by: HOOONNNNKKKKKKK!!

Me: Because of my “Honk if you think cops are idiots’’ bumper sticker?

3 weeks later
#1114 2 years ago
37DB325B-C4D5-473B-B2D9-42471E8B9384.jpeg37DB325B-C4D5-473B-B2D9-42471E8B9384.jpegB54878B0-86EE-4B3E-BC4C-86F6CD1ADE3D.jpegB54878B0-86EE-4B3E-BC4C-86F6CD1ADE3D.jpegD302F4B3-F7FD-4D44-B841-76A060DB66AE.jpegD302F4B3-F7FD-4D44-B841-76A060DB66AE.jpegD35B1BB3-5C94-4403-B414-BD4E333AFB9E.jpegD35B1BB3-5C94-4403-B414-BD4E333AFB9E.jpegF92C7D69-F3ED-4B1C-A0CE-9376948394B4.jpegF92C7D69-F3ED-4B1C-A0CE-9376948394B4.jpeg
#1115 2 years ago
11727C01-65B9-4002-90A7-68A83CD46398.jpeg11727C01-65B9-4002-90A7-68A83CD46398.jpeg5A3A3928-FCD4-4829-BEC3-A5A0D045E8EC.jpeg5A3A3928-FCD4-4829-BEC3-A5A0D045E8EC.jpegD1ED7122-8969-48BA-B856-DF40061CC348.jpegD1ED7122-8969-48BA-B856-DF40061CC348.jpegE17FB824-AEAA-4D8F-B146-D59B383B6967.jpegE17FB824-AEAA-4D8F-B146-D59B383B6967.jpegF9A0141E-4613-4085-8C23-D6AE3073AB50.jpegF9A0141E-4613-4085-8C23-D6AE3073AB50.jpeg
#1116 2 years ago
317B7889-EBF3-4CE0-81E5-96D957E0C264.jpeg317B7889-EBF3-4CE0-81E5-96D957E0C264.jpeg36660DC9-92A9-4611-8B60-457BB0869F3A.jpeg36660DC9-92A9-4611-8B60-457BB0869F3A.jpeg4E10C698-0181-48D0-972A-D0F48E4E479D.jpeg4E10C698-0181-48D0-972A-D0F48E4E479D.jpegB3F2108F-3DA7-4195-877A-A521060B15B0.jpegB3F2108F-3DA7-4195-877A-A521060B15B0.jpegF0355D72-2EE7-4F23-9067-51CCBE50581F.jpegF0355D72-2EE7-4F23-9067-51CCBE50581F.jpeg
#1117 2 years ago
0D1673F0-C903-48AE-8556-E0907C78787B.jpeg0D1673F0-C903-48AE-8556-E0907C78787B.jpeg14C9FEC3-642F-499D-B37A-ADA885BACF62.jpeg14C9FEC3-642F-499D-B37A-ADA885BACF62.jpeg6025C3A9-4F2C-4B1D-B94C-5FBE62DD1C9C.jpeg6025C3A9-4F2C-4B1D-B94C-5FBE62DD1C9C.jpeg83FA2C7E-2AE9-4AC1-BBD2-0947DF73DC2F.jpeg83FA2C7E-2AE9-4AC1-BBD2-0947DF73DC2F.jpeg86DFC745-53DA-4DC9-A35E-26C27540A116.jpeg86DFC745-53DA-4DC9-A35E-26C27540A116.jpeg
2 weeks later
2 months later
#1153 2 years ago

Oh no, picture server is down. Back up 20 sec later.

F448DA24-4A6F-4313-8B24-6E36B388DA1C.jpegF448DA24-4A6F-4313-8B24-6E36B388DA1C.jpeg
2 weeks later
#1160 2 years ago
EFE91895-E8C5-4810-92CF-964E110C104A.jpegEFE91895-E8C5-4810-92CF-964E110C104A.jpeg
#1161 2 years ago
8D492BC1-615D-4388-9DDB-6A63C2CEBE81.jpeg8D492BC1-615D-4388-9DDB-6A63C2CEBE81.jpeg
#1162 2 years ago
B2F573E9-05E1-47B0-B514-A2808CE187B4.jpegB2F573E9-05E1-47B0-B514-A2808CE187B4.jpeg
#1163 2 years ago
79977548-E211-4512-859C-CF9185DFB9A2.jpeg79977548-E211-4512-859C-CF9185DFB9A2.jpeg
#1164 2 years ago

Little Johnny is at it again.

CE0D2789-395F-415B-8A4F-3DC9FB740FC0.jpegCE0D2789-395F-415B-8A4F-3DC9FB740FC0.jpeg

#1165 2 years ago
E0467ABF-A15A-40F9-8578-658822F5BD45.jpegE0467ABF-A15A-40F9-8578-658822F5BD45.jpeg
#1166 2 years ago
1F9B39D8-87AC-477F-8853-3A95660BC0CA.jpeg1F9B39D8-87AC-477F-8853-3A95660BC0CA.jpeg
#1171 2 years ago

A bunch of blokes are in a pub and a woman walks past.
1 bloke says to the rest of his mates "i would give her one"

The woman over hears this, turns around and says "I would not have sex with you even if you were the last man on earth"

The bloke replies "who said anything about sex? i was rating you out of 10"

#1172 2 years ago

Shazza walks into the kitchen and finds Bruce with a fly swatter.
"Waddaya doin?" She asked.
"Huntin Flies" He responded.
"Oh. Kill any?" She asked.
"Yep, 3 blokes, 2 sheilas," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked. "How'd ya know that?"
He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

#1173 2 years ago

I looked out of my bedroom window last night and saw two blokes stealing my garden gate...
I didn't say anything, because I didn't want them to take offence.

#1174 2 years ago
501DAD51-3C28-4057-8E96-41AEE20A2499.jpeg501DAD51-3C28-4057-8E96-41AEE20A2499.jpeg
3 weeks later
#1182 2 years ago
1BD7814C-53C5-42EC-831B-800C110F267F.jpeg1BD7814C-53C5-42EC-831B-800C110F267F.jpeg
3 weeks later
#1187 1 year ago
1AC2D7F3-7963-4B73-9BC5-1658087C4AA6.png1AC2D7F3-7963-4B73-9BC5-1658087C4AA6.png
#1188 1 year ago
1C0D541D-0669-48AD-ABEF-F64D3F15BF35.jpeg1C0D541D-0669-48AD-ABEF-F64D3F15BF35.jpeg
#1190 1 year ago
08396063-4150-4280-9093-D927057478E1.jpeg08396063-4150-4280-9093-D927057478E1.jpeg
#1191 1 year ago
9737A779-1A97-47FA-80D3-7436C68E9E0D.jpeg9737A779-1A97-47FA-80D3-7436C68E9E0D.jpeg
#1192 1 year ago
30FE62DC-65D5-4A8B-9584-77B71A5B54CF.jpeg30FE62DC-65D5-4A8B-9584-77B71A5B54CF.jpeg
#1193 1 year ago
5C48B5A3-8A69-4307-8C26-4810F1C2FEE8.jpeg5C48B5A3-8A69-4307-8C26-4810F1C2FEE8.jpeg
#1194 1 year ago
81FC87BD-1650-497E-A4CC-05F869319594.jpeg81FC87BD-1650-497E-A4CC-05F869319594.jpeg
#1195 1 year ago
7A81BE10-650D-40FC-ABA0-4615E17ADC6D.jpeg7A81BE10-650D-40FC-ABA0-4615E17ADC6D.jpeg
#1196 1 year ago
2289376B-706D-4E74-9E11-7424FB3AC2E4.jpeg2289376B-706D-4E74-9E11-7424FB3AC2E4.jpeg
#1197 1 year ago
E5E496B4-080A-4683-9A98-44F9377B70CB.jpegE5E496B4-080A-4683-9A98-44F9377B70CB.jpeg
#1198 1 year ago
27889BAC-C0C3-4A08-BFC4-E84FF06D6728.jpeg27889BAC-C0C3-4A08-BFC4-E84FF06D6728.jpeg
#1199 1 year ago
1409BE2D-2B61-48DB-BA8F-966C0DB5D345.jpeg1409BE2D-2B61-48DB-BA8F-966C0DB5D345.jpeg
#1200 1 year ago
E67C6A2E-4ACD-42D1-BB4B-076465420B0D.jpegE67C6A2E-4ACD-42D1-BB4B-076465420B0D.jpeg
#1201 1 year ago
052440FD-613A-4DF4-B1D9-152F7DD64ED9.jpeg052440FD-613A-4DF4-B1D9-152F7DD64ED9.jpeg
#1202 1 year ago
A6D0366E-1DCF-4ED9-B447-F8C1373BF91B.jpegA6D0366E-1DCF-4ED9-B447-F8C1373BF91B.jpeg
#1203 1 year ago
70FCA860-FA58-406D-B36A-CC08685DA758.jpeg70FCA860-FA58-406D-B36A-CC08685DA758.jpeg
#1204 1 year ago
37CEA45C-5A17-40AD-A32C-11DCEFD0E9E0.jpeg37CEA45C-5A17-40AD-A32C-11DCEFD0E9E0.jpeg
#1205 1 year ago
D2C4A271-A473-466B-B0DF-C3A8D95FC82A.jpegD2C4A271-A473-466B-B0DF-C3A8D95FC82A.jpeg
#1206 1 year ago
84AEC301-6B81-4D02-AB31-E0D95D48CFAA.jpeg84AEC301-6B81-4D02-AB31-E0D95D48CFAA.jpeg
3 weeks later
#1213 1 year ago
4D4D4D5C-1C25-4423-A86B-8896DBE190B9.jpeg4D4D4D5C-1C25-4423-A86B-8896DBE190B9.jpeg
4 weeks later
#1230 1 year ago

Pretty sure these are all newish:

What did Yoda say when he saw himself in 4k? HDMI.

What’s Thanos’ favorite app on his phone? Snapchat.

What is brown, hairy and wears sunglasses? A coconut on vacation.

What do you call two bananas on the floor? Slippers.

What do you call a Star Wars droid that takes the long way around? R2 detour.

#1231 1 year ago

What goes up and down but doesn’t move? The staircase.

Why won’t peanut butter tell you a secret? He’s afraid you’ll spread it!

What is worse than raining cats and dogs? Hailing taxis.

How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced? A buck an ear.

What is the strongest animal in the sea? Mussels.

#1232 1 year ago

How does a scientist freshen her breath? With experi-mints.

Can February March? No, but April May!

Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7,8,9.

What do you call a dog magician? A labracadabrador.

How does a cucumber become a pickle? It goes through a jarring experience.

What do Olympic sprinters eat before a race? Nothing, they fast!

4 weeks later
#1248 1 year ago
69F2B9C6-CA85-4018-B0CD-1052B25413E1.jpeg69F2B9C6-CA85-4018-B0CD-1052B25413E1.jpeg
#1249 1 year ago
6FAA2A6C-EC3B-4E7D-86B1-62BB3092BA13.jpeg6FAA2A6C-EC3B-4E7D-86B1-62BB3092BA13.jpeg
#1250 1 year ago
369A5788-BF39-43A8-9D42-8CAB61771BB6.jpeg369A5788-BF39-43A8-9D42-8CAB61771BB6.jpeg
#1251 1 year ago
98583FF2-29FF-4B5F-9434-BC9AFAC138B1.jpeg98583FF2-29FF-4B5F-9434-BC9AFAC138B1.jpeg
#1252 1 year ago
F935FA3B-3036-4694-A9FD-BA8F5FD378EE.jpegF935FA3B-3036-4694-A9FD-BA8F5FD378EE.jpeg
#1253 1 year ago
E59E6EC9-7CAE-4A15-9007-EB4EC80D684C.jpegE59E6EC9-7CAE-4A15-9007-EB4EC80D684C.jpeg
#1254 1 year ago
7A3F462B-DC51-4FD7-BFB3-F8C80D4FA530.jpeg7A3F462B-DC51-4FD7-BFB3-F8C80D4FA530.jpeg
#1255 1 year ago
FC30F5CE-27FE-400F-85E9-0787A07C8B98.jpegFC30F5CE-27FE-400F-85E9-0787A07C8B98.jpeg
#1257 1 year ago
75590E02-0433-48C1-BE63-F26652944B58.jpeg75590E02-0433-48C1-BE63-F26652944B58.jpeg
#1258 1 year ago
EEEF5821-7FAE-4FE3-B5B6-E87372F01DEF.jpegEEEF5821-7FAE-4FE3-B5B6-E87372F01DEF.jpeg
3 weeks later
#1275 1 year ago
DD83913E-D646-49F0-BBD3-BA650703A6F5.jpegDD83913E-D646-49F0-BBD3-BA650703A6F5.jpeg
#1276 1 year ago
C03BC8BA-16B5-473B-85F3-79D9C1AC63EB.jpegC03BC8BA-16B5-473B-85F3-79D9C1AC63EB.jpeg
#1277 1 year ago
B2DBA6BA-2DF4-4416-9FCB-FA861A830304.jpegB2DBA6BA-2DF4-4416-9FCB-FA861A830304.jpeg
#1281 1 year ago

A genie and an idiot
Three guys stranded on a desert island find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says: ‘I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here.’

#1282 1 year ago

True love lasts forever
It’s the World Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right next to the pitch. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbour if someone will be sitting there. ‘No,’ says the neighbour. ‘The seat is empty.’ ‘This is incredible,’ said the man. ‘Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Final and not use it?’ The neighbour says, ‘Well actually the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven’t been to together since we got married.’ ‘Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. That’s terrible….But couldn’t you find someone else, a friend, relative or even a neighbour to take her seat?’ The man shakes his head. ‘No,’ he says. ‘They’re all at the funeral.’

#1283 1 year ago

Ooo Heaven is a place on earth
Sid and Irv are business partners. They make a deal that whichever one dies first will contact the living one from the afterlife. So Irv dies. Sid doesn’t hear from him for about a year, figures there is no afterlife. Then one day he gets a call. It’s Irv. ‘So there is an afterlife! What’s it like?’ Sid asks. ‘Well, I sleep very late. I get up, have a big breakfast. Then I have sex, lots of sex. Then I go back to sleep, but I get up for lunch, have a big lunch. Have some more sex, take a nap. Huge dinner. More sex. Go to sleep and wake up the next day.’ ‘Oh, my God,’ says Sid. ‘So that’s what heaven is like?’ ‘Oh no,’ says Irv. ‘I’m not in heaven. I’m a bear in Yellowstone Park.’

#1284 1 year ago

The Devil’s in the details
A guy dies and is sent to hell. Satan meets him, shows him doors to three rooms, and says he must choose one to spend eternity in. In the first room, people are standing in dirt up to their necks. The guy says, ‘No, let me see the next room.’ In the second room, people are standing in dirt up to their noses. Guy says no again. Finally Satan opens the third room. People are standing with dirt up to their knees, drinking coffee and eating pastries. The guy says, ‘I pick this room.’ Satan says Ok and starts to leave, and the guy wades in and starts pouring some coffee. On the way out Satan yells, ‘OK, coffee break’s over. Everyone back on your heads!’

1 week later
#1287 1 year ago

A proctologist had been in practice for 20 years and had settled into a very comfortable life with his future very secure. So he decided to fulfill his REAL dream and become an auto mechanic.
Having entered mechanic school, the former physician received the results of his first test back with a score of 200%. Confused, he asked the teacher why his score was so high.
“Well”, said the teacher, “The first part was taking the engine apart and you did that perfectly, so you got 50%. The second was to put it back together again and you did it perfectly and got another 50%. The other 100% was for doing it through the tailpipe.”

#1288 1 year ago
744CD4BF-BF3A-41CE-8FC8-53A848091996.jpeg744CD4BF-BF3A-41CE-8FC8-53A848091996.jpeg
#1289 1 year ago
0B92281D-CFC0-4CE0-913B-BDD9F10580B2.jpeg0B92281D-CFC0-4CE0-913B-BDD9F10580B2.jpeg
#1291 1 year ago
825FE94B-72BA-4C7C-91B8-41DB98EEB9D4.jpeg825FE94B-72BA-4C7C-91B8-41DB98EEB9D4.jpeg
#1292 1 year ago
99B9482D-49B3-4D14-A059-091267CCD49A.jpeg99B9482D-49B3-4D14-A059-091267CCD49A.jpeg
#1293 1 year ago
128C1C1C-1FE7-47A7-8BEF-5C74DD5C10A4.jpeg128C1C1C-1FE7-47A7-8BEF-5C74DD5C10A4.jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coffs Harbour, NS
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
321 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jeffspinballpalace. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-best-joke-pinball-related-or-otherwise?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.