(Topic ID: 175061)

What's Your Best Joke, Pinball-Related or Otherwise?

By Dooskie

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3225 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9799.jpeg
IMG_9802.jpeg
IMG_9800.jpeg
IMG_9797.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg
Screenshot_20240324_173354_Messages (resized).jpg
Fred_Flintstone (resized).png
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3216.jpeg
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider henrydwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#297 4 years ago

Men Are Deep Thinkers

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said “nothing.” The reason I said that instead of saying “just thinking” is because she would have said “about what.” At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age-old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and here's the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never ever hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case. Time for another beer.

3 months later
#304 4 years ago

I went to the liquor store yesterday on my bicycle, bought a bottle of whiskey and put it in the bicycle basket. As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell off my bike the bottle would break.. so I drank all the whiskey before I rode home. Turned out to be a good idea, because I fell off my bicycle seven times on the way home. Imagine what would have happened to the bottle.

9 months later
#555 3 years ago

I asked my husband if I’m the only one he’s been with. He said yes, the others were all nines and tens.

Send bail money.

6 months later
#716 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#746 3 years ago
#755 3 years ago
2 months later
#786 3 years ago

You know why U2 still haven't found what their looking for? Because the streets have no names!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 10.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider henrydwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-best-joke-pinball-related-or-otherwise?tu=henrydwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.