Topic Stats

• 148 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by zarco
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1042 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
xmen123.jpg
Arcademom.jpg
Balrog1.jpg
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
WoT.jpg
B_R_s_Baby_ss-1.jpg
B_R_Hell-o-ween_nite.jpg
star-wars-jar-jar-binks.jpg
LMTYAMC.png
ept_sports_nhl_experts-10770018-122937.jpg
pooltable.jpg
B+W_Dragon_Girl_Tied_to_Post.jpg

There are 148 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#102 4 years ago

its how i leaned to drive . . .

2 years later
#103 1 year ago

reviving old thread.

I can't remember why I picked mine. I think I thought it was funny. Now it's how everyone knows me so I'd not change it. If I have this printed on a Pinside badge at a show I get stopped all day long, which is fine by me .

#104 1 year ago

Usually it’s whatever pin I got recently. Right now it’s a RG.

#105 1 year ago

I picked mine because i like dinosaurs and Jurassic Park.

#106 1 year ago

Black Beauty sandwich. Two Ludwig 100th anniversary Black Beauty snares with a 50th anniversary aluminum Suprafonic snare in the middle.

#107 1 year ago

I picked mine because it's a land mark I've known since I was a kid in my location. Plus now that I'm old I feel like a dinosaur. It was also in Pee Wee's big top movie.

#108 1 year ago
Quoted from Buzz:

I picked mine because it's a land mark I've known since I was a kid in my location

I've been there!
I picked mine because she bit me making me very GRUMPY!

#109 1 year ago

It means I LOVE STRANGER THINGS : )

#110 1 year ago

What’s thelaw ‘s? Looks like it could be SoF.

#111 1 year ago

My username is for Lance Storm who was a wrestler popular in the 90s / early 2000s. I loved him in ECW, thus the ECW belt. Such a shame he wasn't pushed in WWE, he had the skillset!

#112 1 year ago

The picture I have was taken on my jobsite at 10,000 feet. The excavator was my machine at the time (Feb 2012 I think) The mountain community in the back round is the community where I live. (my neighborhood) I have been a mountain digger for over 20 years. Built two of my own houses there as well.
So my avatar is me really!

#113 1 year ago

I still like tuna.

#114 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

What’s thelaw ‘s? Looks like it could be SoF.

Mine is the Captive ball/sword trick area of Pinball Magic during a tear down.

#115 1 year ago

I love LEGO. So I found a giant moai built in LEGO and it seemed right.

#116 1 year ago

It's been over six years since this thread first started, and I still have the same Robby the Robot avatar.

#117 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Mine is the Captive ball/sword trick area of Pinball Magic during a tear down.

Oh wow. I always thought it was an open mouth with a googly-eyed tattooed tongue!

#118 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oh wow. I always thought it was an open mouth with a googly-eyed tattooed tongue!

I've actually heard similar thoughts! It's funny there are tons I had absolutely no idea, or the wrong idea, before these threads.

#119 1 year ago

A bedraggled and forlorn Commander Riker surveys the bleak wasteland he inhabits.

no relation to myself or Pinside...

#120 1 year ago

I like a Baby Pac-Man. This one is mine.

#121 1 year ago

I get a smile seeing Rachel Bilson when I post!

pasted_image (resized).png

#122 1 year ago

no explanation needed...giddy up

#123 1 year ago

I spent 35 years collecting original WWI and WWII German militaria...I had eniugh of reproductions ruining the hobby, as well as ruining the people in the hobby that I sold it all off to buy Pinball Machines...my Avatar is the Pour Le Merit, better known as the "Blue Max"...my name "Ftrmech" is short for "Fighter Mechanic"...I spent 23 years in the Air Force fixing F-4s, F-15s, F-16s and A-10s...I now work for Lockheed doing CM on the F-22.

#124 1 year ago

I went on an epic rant about DP and TBL, doubting I would ever receive my pre-paid game. Possibly not my finest moment on Pinside, lol.

The crow on a plate is my eternal hope that I will one day have to (get to) eat those words.

#125 1 year ago
Quoted from RTR:

I went on an epic rant about DP and TBL, doubting I would ever receive my pre-paid game. Possibly not my finest moment on Pinside, lol.
The crow on a plate is my eternal hope that I will one day have to (get to) eat those words.

Damn, that's some meaning. I just thought Drummermike's was a middle ages helmut before reading and then zooming in. I like this thread.

#126 1 year ago

1956 Dodge Power Wagon and my Dog Earl.

I like trucks and Earl was a damn fine dog.

IMG_1042 (resized).JPG

Interesting if you read from the beginning -- several descriptions do not match the avatar at all.

#127 1 year ago

It's my pic, which should be a requirement (in my opinion).

Robert

#128 1 year ago

Rudy is a creep and a punk who gives kids nightmares.........

#129 1 year ago

Mine is King Crimson guitarist Robert Fripp.

#130 1 year ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

no explanation needed...giddy up

But I can't look away

#131 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I get a smile seeing Rachel Bilson when I post!

Me too.

#132 1 year ago

Mine means I like to get hammered in Vegas and talk to street people dressed up in costumes and give them money. DOH!!

#133 1 year ago

My avatar means RANNNNCHOOOOOOO!

#134 1 year ago

<-- it's a time machine.
Travels to 1885, 1955, 1985 or 2015 with only a bit of plutonium, although a lightning bolt for the required 1.21 jigowatts will also do.

#135 1 year ago

I will sell you or the whole human race out for a Cylon Battleship

#136 1 year ago

Balboa Fun Zone circa 1975. The center of my world when I was 12.

#137 1 year ago

A random guy in the background on one of my pins...

#138 1 year ago

Uhm, I think just about anyone can figure out what mine means.

#139 1 year ago

A few years back, my son and I wanted to do a Lego build but didn’t know what to do.

I came up with the Swedish chef idea as we always speak like him around the Swedish side of my family and my mother thinks it’s annoying.

Now it sits next to the ST Pro I put in my parents’ basement as a trophy of our funniest (and probably most accurate) Lego build.

8 months later
#140 1 year ago

I are artist

2 weeks later
#141 1 year ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Black Beauty sandwich. Two Ludwig 100th anniversary Black Beauty snares with a 50th anniversary aluminum Suprafonic snare in the middle.

New pic. Rogers Dynasonic on top, two Black Beauties then the Supraphonic with a Mapex Sledgehammer on the bottom.

#142 1 year ago

I have no imagination

#143 1 year ago

Mine shows an exploded view AFM I built and installed in my suspended ceiling. All the panels had to be custom made to fit. The pic doesn't show it all. It's too big. The 2 yellow dots are recessed lights.

6 months later
#144 7 months ago

A character in Alien Prometheus/Covenant. Obviously one of my top pinball games. But I’m thinking about changing the avatar here soon...

#145 7 months ago

Mine is an artistic depiction and delineation of the 2019-2020 super bowl champions

#146 7 months ago

No cryptic meaning about my avatar.

Thanks again to Gav - Retropin! Giving credit due where credit is due.

#147 7 months ago

It's a pic of my cat.

#148 7 months ago

Mine represents some of my other hobbies; ham radio and collecting/restoring and
designing/building vintage radio equipment of all kinds. And yes, I started very early
but this is not a pic of me!
Steve W6SSP

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Redondo Beach, CA
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 148 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside