Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you like podcasts/videos”

• Yes 21 votes
      45%
    • No 14 votes
      30%
    • Love them 12 votes
      26%
    • Hate them 0 votes

(Multiple choice - 47 votes by 44 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C-658VsXoAo3ovC (resized).jpg
    Untitled2 (resized).jpg
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    download (2) (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 5 years ago

I assume everyone here on Pinside loves pinball. There are many ways to enjoy pinball- one thing I enjoy is watching videos and listening to podcasts. It’s not something I do every day, but it’s great to have available during long a commute or while working on a machine. It’s great to have so many options available for those who enjoy pinball. Are you a tournament player? Do you enjoy pinball rumors? Do you like to keep up with the latest news? Are repair videos helpful? What is you favorite way to enjoy/contribute to the pinball community?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Don't really care for podcasts. I've listened to parts of some of them and there is no information I really need and not very entertaining otherwise. Just guys jabbering on. Better things to do than listen to them.

Podcasts are definitely not for everyone. I respect your opinion! What could they do to get you to listen?? How could they improve?

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

In before the lock.

Why can’t we discuss pinball podcasts and other pinball media?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-you-favorite-pinball-podcast?tu=coz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.