Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mickthepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Assume the overall game is in average condition overall with the original topper. No LED's or upgrades of any kind.

#2 4 years ago

Depends on alot with this title but all working in good condition with leds and nice ramps are usually between 4250-4500

#3 4 years ago

I have one for 3400. Right now! Wouldn't ever sell this cheap but I need the space.

#4 4 years ago

Sunday afternoon bump.

#5 4 years ago

I sold mine for $3400 CAN, around $2800 US. It was fully working, full leds and decent ramps, mountains. ( a couple of cracks ) Game had a few mods added as well. Playfield was nice, someone added a decal to the mine kick-out. Cabinet was painful to look at though. Topper was original and working, small wrinkle in it.

The market decided that's what it was worth.

#6 4 years ago

When was that Spencer?

#7 4 years ago

Right around a year ago now. The exchange rate was abit better back then, so lets call it $3000 US

#8 4 years ago

I agree with bigd1979's price for a nice one out here in the West. New ramps, mountains and clear coated playfield... $5500+ although LEDs don't add or detract on the price for me. Seems pins are cheaper East of the Mississippi. Maybe its a supply and demand thing... But my thoughts are biased, Its a great game and a keeper for me. I sold my TZ before my WH2O because with 15000+ TZ made, I think it is easier to replace than a nice WH2O. Good luck with your search!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I sold mine for $3400 CAN, around $2800 US. It was fully working, full leds and decent ramps, mountains. ( a couple of cracks ) Game had a few mods added as well. Playfield was nice, someone added a decal to the mine kick-out. Cabinet was painful to look at though. Topper was original and working, small wrinkle in it.
The market decided that's what it was worth.

$2,800 US - that seems a tad low, how long ago? The $4k plus figure seems high to me unless its got a clear coated perfect PF and otherwise shopped and minty fresh. But timing and region play a roll too.

#10 4 years ago

$3,500 to $4,500 depending on condition. For $4,500 I'd expect a really nice one, not mint and maybe not even near mint, but in very nice condition (new or undamaged ramps and boulders, only minor playfield wear at ball drops, VUK, maybe a little at the lost mine but hopefully not, only minor cab fading, nice a clean otherwise.) Expect a few issues at $3,500 but should be complete and 100% playable.

#11 4 years ago

I have a decent players condition machine with a nice playfield, new white boulders, the snowman mod for bigfoot, Premium non ghosting leds, and blue under cabinet flasher kit. The cabinet is pretty faded but has complete topper with a couple bubbles on it. The game plays 100% with several cracked ramps that don't affect gameplay. I bought it about 8 months ago for 3500 and I would expect to be able to sell it for that much now. I have seen plenty of nicer examples sell for well over 4k in the past number of months.

#12 4 years ago

TREE FiDDY

#13 4 years ago

ONE HUNDRED MILLIONNNN

#14 4 years ago

I paid $4K for mine about 10 months ago. Original foil topper was in good shape and had no cabinet fade (which typically is a problem with that game).

#15 4 years ago

payed 3200 for mine 2 years ago, game was very clean with topper.

#16 4 years ago

I'm in Florida. I'm looking to sell mine. Trying to determine what I should price it for. I see ads on eBay and Craigslist for $5500. However, mine has some slight cabinet fade. Playfield was cleaned and polished. One ramp has a slight crack that doesn't affect play. No mods or updates done. Motherboard was replaced, and the flippers were replaced. It currently needs the left flipper solenoid replaced. A local repair guy said it may take up to $500 to find out why it blew and fix whatever is the issue. So 2 questions: How much could I get unrepaired? How much could I get repaired? It was completely fixed before this left flipper issue happened.

#17 4 years ago

Man your local repair guy has to be smoking crack to charge up to $500 to diagnose and repair a flipper issue haha

#18 4 years ago

What he was telling me is that it's 60-70 an hour. He was saying you need to troubleshoot up the line to figure out what caused the solenoid to go bad in the first place, you can't just solder a new one without the diagnostics. I have had nothing but trouble finding a decent repair guy since we've had this thing.

#19 4 years ago

Well... perhaps he charges $75 an hour and expects the result may be the need to get a new driver board. Who knows.

The question is why does the solenoid need to be replaced? Did it burn up? That may indicate a transistor on the driver board is stuck on, causing it to overheat.

Or does this just mean "the left flipper needs to be rebuilt, replacing the nylon tube in the solenoid, because it's sticky." In that cause it could be $100 (1 hour rounded up + parts).

I don't want to put a price on things, but a non-working game will limit the sale audience and move you into a group of people that are likely pay less than craigslist or eBay. Without any further info, as a buyer I would push to get $500 off "pinside" price. One problem can often hide other problems.

If you get it repaired, you can look into charging eBay or craigslist prices.

#20 4 years ago

I paid 5g neat for mine. Its the most I have ever paid for a game and I wouldn't have entertained the thought of paying so much for a wh20 but they are hard to get in good condition in AUS and the condition of this one can only be described as breth taking. To be honest I would have preferred just a good player but after years of waiting I said fack it. IMO 5g is absolutely top end for this game but it wouldn't surprise me if it starts to go for more in the coming years

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
East Aurora, NY
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside