Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 139 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Dantesmark
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

954D7BCD-1FA7-4331-B15F-7489DB791129 (resized).jpeg
    Ceiling 058 (resized).jpg
    Ceiling 051 (resized).jpg
    A35B7C76-4BA6-4A3A-B832-90048ADCC3F0 (resized).jpeg
    97922D1E-70B9-40B6-898B-22A0DD1393DB (resized).jpeg
    freediving-with-tuna-fish-by-kurt-arrigo (resized).jpg
    917r7Tukf6L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    20200611_081919.jpg
    5C3A471E-7AED-4B9C-B3AB-F407A4E0AE70.gif
    6E6EF5A6-72DE-4299-8979-2F91C3E80EEF.gif
    50C07628-8DE4-4191-906F-04844982E2E4.gif
    76F1FAAF-4AE2-4950-9E59-EBA57672828C.gif
    545CDC15-8FD7-4021-95EA-D3291CD6CEF4.gif
    9BF79D45-C805-48C4-AB90-6FDD0A5DF2F9 (resized).jpeg
    Alphabeat.jpg
    EineY.jpg
    There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 3 years ago

Hey there everybody!
    As i peruse this forum, i often see your avatars... sometimes they are hilarious, and sometimes they make me think “WTF”!

Tell me a little about yours, and why you chose it.
    Would you ever change it?

Mine is pretty uninteresting... my first pin was a BOP. I put a lot of love into making it beautiful, and of course played the shit out of it. Eventually i came across pinside for help with an issue on it. When i had to chose an avatar it was pretty obvious that the bride would be it.

#2 3 years ago

Mine says about all you need to know. GO PACK GO!

#3 3 years ago

I've always just used a picture of myself... but realizing that's not what people do... how come?

#4 3 years ago

usually something pinball related

#5 3 years ago

Mine is from Bally Black Belt

#6 3 years ago

Not sure why I picked mine. I liked duck hunt. It's not pinball related. It's been a few years and now I am wondering what the hell was I thinking.

#7 3 years ago

Mine is a picture of my dog that passed away (Jorge). Also my screen name. We are driving in my boat, one of my favorite other hobbies. Also if you look close there is a Captain Morgan goatee photo shopped on the dog and me.

Will never change it. It is in memory of him.

I always said Jorge wasn't a good dog but he was my dog!

#8 3 years ago

Great to know guys!
    Good stuff!

#9 3 years ago

"I know nothing, I see nothing ..."

#10 3 years ago

Mine is tough to see but its the jackpot animation on TFTC, where the zombies head is cut through with a chainsaw. I should probably update it

#11 3 years ago

Mine is the most dastardly villain ever...

#12 3 years ago

An obsession of youth...Ultima IV

#13 3 years ago

LIONMAN! feels very local to the WI / IL boarder area where I'm from. I turned that into a fake "Pinball Fury" tournament poster for my game room, which I'm using as my current avatar.

#14 3 years ago

mine is just the best band ever

#15 3 years ago

Stack of my four snare drums. There is more than pinball!

Added over 4 years ago:

Changed to one of my kits. No more keg.

#16 3 years ago

A cat playing a mouse themed pinball machine. What's not to love?

#17 3 years ago

Baron Karza, evil nemesis of the Micronauts, the best toys EVER when I was a kid.

Micronauts would make such a cool pin theme too. You got robots, space ships, time travel, good vs evil, alien creatures....

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

A cat playing a mouse themed pinball machine. What's not to love?

I have to say every time I see your avatar out of the corner of my eye I see the devil with an erection.

Quoted from drummermike:

Stack of my four snare drums. There is more than pinball!

At first look I thought it was a keg.

#20 3 years ago

AMS agent Thomas Rogan from Sega's arcade series The House of the Dead. Love the games -- they're what introduced me to arcades and eventually pinball -- and I've been working as an admin and mod on the House of the Dead wiki and Discord server.

#21 3 years ago

Pretty simple, it’s a pic of me and my wife. Just wanted it to be a true representation of me. We enjoy pinball together.

#22 3 years ago

Chewy was a St. Bernard / Old English Bulldog mix and the sweetest dog a family could have. She passed away in January of this year to cancer at just 8 1/2 years old. Will never change her picture out.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I have to say every time I see your avatar out of the corner of my eye I see the devil with an erection.

Haha! Great. Now that's what I'm going to see from now on.

#24 3 years ago

The truth is out there!

#26 3 years ago

Our house, built in 1887 as a National Bank. Game room is the 1st floor, we live on the top floor. We moved here for cheap space...we have a 4- story warehouse for our garage...

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Pretty simple, it’s a pic of me and my wife. Just wanted it to be a true representation of me. We enjoy pinball together.

I may do this too

#28 3 years ago

the ZEN plastic on TRON, my fav game..

#29 3 years ago

Mine was me on a bad day. I have since recovered..

#30 3 years ago

My fish tank as it was 2 years ago. Here it is today.

20200514_124046 (resized).jpg20200514_124046 (resized).jpg
    #31 3 years ago

Mine is a keychain that hangs on the door of my T2.

#32 3 years ago

Cool! I want a saltwater badly

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Baron Karza, evil nemesis of the Micronauts, the best toys EVER when I was a kid.
    Micronauts would make such a cool pin theme too. You got robots, space ships, time travel, good vs evil, alien creatures....

I have one of those!!! I never knew what it was called and been meaning to ask you about it. Thanks for posting that.

#34 3 years ago

The first tv show that opened my eyes, and a dream theme for a pinball machine.

#35 3 years ago

I drew my avatar to match my name.

#36 3 years ago

Mine is me and my German Shepherd in the summer of 2015. I lost him that September. It was the only selfie I ever took of us. Man I still miss him like crazy..

#38 3 years ago

My first album was Deep Purple Machine Head,but I dug the Stormbringer cover.Also lost our home to a F4 twister in 2005

#39 3 years ago

Mine is the backglass of the first pinball
    I remember playing as a kid and I also
    own it to play as an old guy now too!
    BOW AND ARROW.

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

My first album was Deep Purple Machine Head,but I dug the Stormbringer cover.Also lost our home to a F4 twister in 2005

Saw Glenn Hughes last summer, singing’ the hits including most of that album. It was awesome dude has amazing pipes still.

11134620-2558-4F7E-B1ED-B13207C5CB9B (resized).jpeg11134620-2558-4F7E-B1ED-B13207C5CB9B (resized).jpeg
    #41 3 years ago

My old video game initials and a neon sign in my business window.
    LTG : )

#42 3 years ago

I just dislike the taste, smell, addiction and ppls constant mention of coffee.

#44 3 years ago

Just love the restored Space Shuttle I did.

#45 3 years ago

Judge Dredd was my first pin.

#46 3 years ago

Is it really you, Mr. Quayle?

#48 3 years ago

#50 3 years ago

If I was a cartoon character I'd be Archer, but in reality I'd probably end up being Peter Griffin.

There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-up-with-your-avatar-not-the-pin?hl=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.