(Topic ID: 16912)

What's up with this spacer? Where to find?

By muttonboy

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by phlflyer1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

03-8022-1 "spacer .541 L" ?

Looks like its the most used spacer in Williams machines by a long shot... why can I find every size other than this one? It's not even listed as out of stock anywhere. I only see it available in Aus.

Crazy I can find every other weird part for my sttng and this spacer has got me stumped!

#2 11 years ago

So order from Australia.

LTG

#3 11 years ago

What's is actually used for on STTNG? I had to order my motor actuators from Australia parts vendor when I shattered it...nobody had it from the US. :\

#4 11 years ago

Theres over 50 of them used in STTNG, over 1610 used in the williams parts database, while the 5 other sizes are used anywhere from 30-300 times total.

All done with my teardown and rebuild, the ones I want to replace are used in the ball lane guides to the flippers (30 of them I think). My lane guides seem a little high and drop off a touch to the flippers, more on one side, and I assume its because those things were pretty chewed up when I took them apart and put them back together.

Everything else I needed was easily found, including the other spacers, was hoping this one would be as well but I guess not.

Thanks anyways!

#5 11 years ago

Wow. Okay,I see what they are. I'll let ya know if I run across them... have you tried calling Steve Young/Pinball Resource? He carries a ton of stuff that's not on the site.

On the upside Pinball Spare Parts Australia is where I got my stuff from, so they're reliable. If you order from them, you may as well order some of those motor actuators and Neutral Zone stickers (TEN CENTS A PIECE MAN!!! Planetary sells the new ones for THREE BUCKS!) for future use to offset some of the shipping cost.

#6 11 years ago

Yeah, emailed Steve and he doesn't have them. Probably should look at the motor actuators I guess too... 18$ to ship 15$ worth of spacers lol.

Thanks

#7 11 years ago

To be honest, you may never need a motor actuator, but I was dumb and my cannon got stuck on the lane guides and mine shattered. But yeah, the deal on the stickers is great, I ordered like 20 of them, they look good.

10 months later
    #8 11 years ago

Sorry to dig up such an old thread but I've been looking for these spacers as well for my Cyclone.

It seems that they are no longer available from Australia or other overseas retailers that I am aware of.

Does anyone know of someplace where these can still be purchased?

#9 11 years ago

I probably have some from a BSD part out if you are still looking.

#10 11 years ago

Bigdaddy, thanks for your reply. PM Sent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-up-with-this-spacer-where-to-find and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.