(Topic ID: 123446)

What's up with Stern and next game?

By PBINTHESOUTH

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Thinking about buying a MET Pro.. but may wait a bit if a new Stern announcement is imminent?

Any real insider info on when to expect the next game announcement?

Not trying to turn this into a rumor thread about whether it's Kiss/GOT...

But just thinking since the next month or so seems to be occupied by WNBJM and more MET production..

Won't expect any announcement until June?

#2 9 years ago

Why? If you really want a Met, get it. If you always wait to see what's next, you'll never buy a game.

#3 9 years ago

I'd be very interested in GOT and of course if it were a surprise Led Zeppelin announcement.. I'd be all over it.. otherwise if some other lame game (in my opinion) were announced soon.. yea.. no big deal take the Met and have the chance to play for atleast for a few months before selling....

#4 9 years ago

If you're not waiting for a potential vault game (like myself), I would say buy the MET now while you can. Anyone with inside info isn't going to be able to post it here, and speculation is exactly that: speculation.

WWE was January 15
    WNBJM was March 15
    TWD was October 14
    IMVE was June 14
    Mustang was April 14
    ST was October 13
    MET was April 13

But with the new facility, new team members/management, etc., you can't really expect anything. I wouldn't be surprised if we see an announcement in late April/early May for something.

#5 9 years ago

Buy metallica. Play it for 2 years while you wait for GOT code to be finished.

#6 9 years ago

Next game is Fast and Furious and will be announced in less than 2 weeks

#7 9 years ago

Next game is Reading Rainbow. You heard it here first.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-up-with-stern-and-next-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.