(Topic ID: 182276)

Whats up with Modfather? Can anyone shed some light? (Resolved - happy ending)

By MobRoller

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170226_161722 (resized).jpg
20170226_161757 (resized).jpg
20170226_161841 (resized).jpg
20170226_161856 (resized).jpg
godfather2 (resized).jpg
godfather (resized).jpg
0 1 (resized).jpg
0 mod (resized).jpg
IMG_1114 (resized).JPG
IMG_3489 (resized).JPG
IMG_3490 (resized).JPG
a5f19f34a86565dda0f2a0f0805109c666fbd842 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

That was well written and classy. Glad that everything worked out, enjoy your new mod.

#52 7 years ago

Imagine if every online issue, however minor like this one, resulted in a new thread. The OP's issue is not even an issue yet and might not even have anything to do with Modfather (email might be in OP's junk folder). And it's $85.

Case in point is that JPOP's Magic Girl and his other pins don't even result in a new thread for each owner.

#53 7 years ago

Glad to hear this issue regarding an email over an $85 mod was worked out.

#54 7 years ago

All he was doing was asking if Modfather was legit. He never bad mouthed him or anything to that effect. I do agree his thread title could have been worded better but i think we need to chill out a bit around here.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

Arcade where did you get your rules card and credits card, they look great?

http://www.pinballcards.com/
You have to scroll down a bit to get to them. No Search feature yet that I know of.

#56 7 years ago

That may be the case but words are important. "What's up with Modfather??" implies something more personal than "I have yet to receive an email confirmation for my mod order" so I agree, it all comes down to the wording on the end.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

That may be the case but words are important. "What's up with Modfather??" implies something more personal than "I have yet to receive an email confirmation for my mod order" so I agree, it all comes down to the wording on the end.

Thank you for your input. I will be more aware of wording my future posts. I appreciate your feedback.

#58 7 years ago

What's up with mobroller??

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What's up with mobroller??

Just noticed the mob connection. lol.
Mobroller and ModFather.

#60 7 years ago

This whole thing is really a gangland syndicate turf war between rival mobsters.

#61 7 years ago

godfather2 (resized).jpggodfather2 (resized).jpggodfather (resized).jpggodfather (resized).jpg

#62 7 years ago

Here is the Zombie that started it all. I just received the zombie and started working on him right away. He has to be cut apart , modified , holes filled , repainted and a wooden base for the mount. It does take a good amount of time to make him fit and work properly in the game. I am trying to add new product to my site all the time, and cannot stock everything all of the time. I sometimes have to order parts to complete orders for customers. It's tough keeping up with orders , making mods, and custom paint jobs. It's a one man show, with the help of my wife (The Modmother ) making all of these cool mods for you guys. Doing all of this while running my design business daily. My pinball website runs through Shopify ,and sometimes doesn't give me emails I should have gotten. I read Pinside daily and my personal phone number is on the bottom of my website to contact me anytime. I usually get out my orders within a few days, while personal paint jobs takes a couple more days. I love what I do , creating cool fun pinball mods for pinball enthusiasts like yourselves.

20170226_161722 (resized).jpg20170226_161722 (resized).jpg20170226_161757 (resized).jpg20170226_161757 (resized).jpg20170226_161841 (resized).jpg20170226_161841 (resized).jpg20170226_161856 (resized).jpg20170226_161856 (resized).jpg

#63 7 years ago

Wicked work !!

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Wicked work !!

Thats real Blood he uses to paint with

Lol
JK

#65 7 years ago

The thread should be edited to the title: Modfather is great.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Really inappropriate.
Just because (as you wrote) ... "I am still skeptical of all online ordering for some reason"
... you react by creating a double question-marked thread:
"What's up with Modfather??"
What's up is that you should have called him before posting this thread. He's probably enjoying his weekend. Modfather deserves an apology IMO.

Once you start a business and you are taking people's money, even if it is in a hobby of yours, they are totally allowed to taint your weekend if they're having issues and your software is giving them trouble. If you don't like it - don't start a business!

Dear god, somebody online needs tech support on a weekend... what a tragedy! I have a lot of family in nursing and they miss a lot of Christmases and Thanksgivings in a row because of their job working in hospitals... how dare those people have babies or die or get sick!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's not having an issue and this thread was both premature and innapropriate. Not surprising you are a fan.

His issue was pretty well outlined and I am glad to hear it worked out well for them. Considering your usual ignorance & lack of research before replying to a topic, the only thing premature and inappropriate(*) was your unneeded "contribution" of a response. Good grief.

-----

Glad to hear it worked out. I would have no doubts working with either individual in the future, sometimes these threads are good to help move things along and get some answers and a lot of time these threads can be used to help improve the services in question for the better rather than being an "insult".

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

You made this point four times and the OP has agreed with you, which seems reasonable to me. Please move along from the point.

No modderation issued or anything like that, just a friendly suggestion.

#68 7 years ago

Can probably shut this one down.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Can probably shut this one down.

Yea, I think your right. I've marked it as resolved and will lock it. Everyone seems happy to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 26.50
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-up-with-modfather-can-anyone-shed-some-light/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.