Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mof
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A5C8DD10-9DE1-41CD-9CE6-9C4433E9EF8A (resized).jpeg
    DFE51523-AD93-480D-BA7E-E424253A5EB6 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

My phonovue collection is under my TZ. My first passion was jukeboxes. One oddball juke have is an AMI MM-1 jukebox with a phonovue unit on top. This is a 60s juke that had a super 8 film projection carousel system mounted on top if the jukebox. It plays campy films to go with the record you select.

What’s under your pinball machines?

#2 2 years ago

The floor.

#3 2 years ago

Carpeting and a few subwoofers.

#4 2 years ago

Stacks of cash to afford the next one

#5 2 years ago

Subwoofer and my dog while we play

DFE51523-AD93-480D-BA7E-E424253A5EB6 (resized).jpegDFE51523-AD93-480D-BA7E-E424253A5EB6 (resized).jpeg
    #7 2 years ago

dust

#8 2 years ago

Nothing, hate the look every time I see it. I don't want to see any cords either.

John

#9 2 years ago

My wife on a great night!

#10 2 years ago

More of the same.

A5C8DD10-9DE1-41CD-9CE6-9C4433E9EF8A (resized).jpegA5C8DD10-9DE1-41CD-9CE6-9C4433E9EF8A (resized).jpeg
    #11 2 years ago

I’m a little confused by the use of the singular “pin” in your question. As if anybody reading Pinside would only have one pin…

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Nothing, hate the look every time I see it. I don't want to see any cords either.
    John

I zip tie cords to back leg, hate seeing them just dangling

#13 2 years ago

Rubber casters!

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

I’m a little confused by the use of the singular “pin” in your question. As if anybody reading Pinside would only have one pin…

Lol I don't even have one

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

Good point! I change the topic title.

#16 2 years ago

some subwoofers +1
    and...

Large plastic bins for long-term storage of pinball stuff. Sometimes they obfuscate each other, or the subwoofer gets in the way of direct line of sight.

I have a thin binder with clear business card pages to keep everything organized in one place. I write the contents of each bin on the back of an old business card and pop it in the binder. No mindless hiding of a box under a pin allowed!

For example, a year later, when I wonder where did I actually put the box of "new plastics" I just check the binder, and there it is. It's under Grand Lizard behind the subwoofer...

-mof

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-under-your-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.