image-86.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-907.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-994.jpg
image-739.jpg
image-859.jpg
image-690.jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Hasnt been shipped, topper is good and works. What would this sell for?image-471.jpgimage-471.jpgimage-802.jpgimage-802.jpgimage-490.jpgimage-490.jpgimage-666.jpgimage-666.jpgimage-276.jpgimage-276.jpgimage-436.jpgimage-436.jpgimage-86.jpgimage-86.jpgimage-4.jpgimage-4.jpgimage-907.jpgimage-907.jpgimage-163.jpgimage-163.jpgimage-994.jpgimage-994.jpgimage-739.jpgimage-739.jpgimage-859.jpgimage-859.jpgimage-690.jpgimage-690.jpgimage-974.jpgimage-974.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-152.jpgimage-152.jpgimage-355.jpgimage-355.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Ramos are all in good shape. Drop hole on left looks very very clean

#3 9 years ago

I'd say upper $3000s. Playfield looks good.

#4 9 years ago

Are the ramps cracked?

#5 9 years ago

You will probably have to pay around $500 for that depending on your location.

#6 9 years ago

Ask 4500 obo, sell around 4k...

#7 9 years ago

MAybe upper 3's. Ramps look so dirty in spots they may be thrashed up, not sure.

#8 9 years ago

could always sell upper upper 3's w/o topper and fleabay that part, probably come very close to 4500 total. Those repro toppers never made it, last I saw...

#9 9 years ago

Well it's for sale, 4500

#10 9 years ago

Seems most in good condition shopped with new ramps ,topper and leds and other mods sell between 4 -4500

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Seems most in good condition shopped with new ramps ,topper and leds and other mods sell between 4 -4500

For those, I would say higher these days. I paid through the nose for mine, but the PF had no planking, which was my main concern.

Ramps are almost a must have for this game, which is sad given how many and the price. That's why wh20 went from being a 1500 machine a few years back to the insanity falls it is today.

#12 9 years ago

I should've kept the one I picked up 10 years back for $500. Oh well. It went to a good home and he still has it.

#13 9 years ago

Upper 3s. GLWS

#14 9 years ago

I Will say 4k as well. Are repros available for the ramps? I want one of these someday.

#15 9 years ago

4500 unshopped is high. I think $3700 giving that the ramps nor the mountains are not cracked. Having cracked ramps and mountains can run you up $800 bucks really quick. And sho job on these are tricky...ramps need to be taken out in a specific order etc...

#16 9 years ago
#17 9 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

but has moderate planking on the lower playfield?

Where are you seeing that? I looked a couple times and didn't see anything. Which photo?

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Where are you seeing that? I looked a couple times and didn't see anything. Which photo?

He's asking the price for one in the same condition as this one but with planking. My answer to that is a) how severe and b) location?

#19 9 years ago

3200 TOPS as it sits.

That is being generous considering one recently sold with brand new everything and a much nicer cab for 4500.

That game has lots of issues and needs some love. Also lots of unknowns given the limited and poor photos.

#20 9 years ago

I think $4,500 is pushing it based on the ramps, boulders and cab. I would say high 3's but I don't think its unreasonable to ask $4,500 since location ect. could alter the value a good bit. For $4,500 I would expect very little work to need to be put into it. You should probably shop it and give a good assessment of the ramps and boulders if you want to maximize your value out of it.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

3200 TOPS as it sits.
That is being generous considering one recently sold with brand new everything and a much nicer cab for 4500.
That game has lots of issues and needs some love. Also lots of unknowns given the limited and poor photos.

I'd agree with this. You guys paying 4500 for unshopped games? 4500 if you need none of the boulders or ramps and it didn't need to be shopped. Maybe. Wh20 is a bitch to shop out. If i'm paying 4k for a machine, I better not have to do shit to it when I get it home.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'd agree with this. You guys paying 4500 for unshopped games? 4500 if you need none of the boulders or ramps and it didn't need to be shopped. Maybe. Wh20 is a bitch to shop out. If i'm paying 4k for a machine, I better not have to do shit to it when I get it home.

Yeah I guess you are right to an extent. I think a lot of people would pay a tad extra though for this title unshopped if it had non cracked ramps and boulders though. I know I would. 3,500 is the right value I think, then go to the 3,800-4,000 for the people really wanting a Wh20 and have maybe been looking for a bit.

#24 9 years ago

$3,200 tops. A set of ramps will run 500 or so. Cab decals 350. You get the idea.

...Edited. I am with Whysnow on this one.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

$3,200 tops. A set of ramps will run 500 or so. Cab decals 350. You get the idea.
...Edited because I am with Whysnow on this one.

And that does not even factor in the skilled work to do the job.

I personally would not touch this game for 3200, but that is the most I would reccomend anyone even remotely thinking should pay.

I would want it for <2800 and they can still be found for that.

Heck, I just found the mystical $2800 TZ last week and it is in better condition than this WH2O already and will take less total effort to bring it back to life.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Ramos are all in good shape.

ramos.jpegramos.jpeg

#27 9 years ago

. I'm going to shop this whitewater out today, it doesn't need Ramps. Yes pins do sell for a little more here in Michigan. Also it's not too bad to shop out whitewater if you've done a few before. Thanks for all the input, I haven't sold a whitewater since they have skyrocketed in value.

#28 9 years ago

I would ask $4500 and take no less than $4200.
Shopping a pin is a labor of love and this looks like a good starting point. Boulders not too chipped up, ramps look good from here. Seen way more faded cabs.
Someone will pay up if you have time to wait.

-Riles

#29 9 years ago

Yes pins do sell for a little more here in Michigan.

I have heard non stop stories on the great economy of Detroit.

#30 9 years ago

Isn't about the economy, if you knew anything it's about the market. Detroit is one city out of hundreds here. And most of those people in detroit have more money than you know from illegal activity lol. Michigan economy isn't nearly bad anymore. Without going into specifics which you wouldn't know about unless you lived here, I'm selling 4-5 times the equipment I used to and my redemption games and laundrymats have been grossing the most they ever have.

#31 9 years ago

Isn't about the economy, if you knew anything it's about the market. Detroit is one city out of hundreds here. And most of those people in detroit have more money than you know from illegal activity lol. Michigan economy isn't nearly bad anymore. Without going into specifics which you wouldn't know about unless you lived here, I'm selling 4-5 times the equipment I used to and my redemption games and laundrymats have been grossing the most they ever have.

You're 100% right and a thumbs up to you. I would never understand why someone would buy equipment from you. My favorite thread was when you said you make 2k to 20k gambling any night you go AND my 2 pins were not enough to belong to this site. Let us not forget your complete breakdown over on Klov.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-no-fade-in-michigan-very-clean-playfield-shooter-lane-need-cpu

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-huo-sopranos-bbh-potc-other-pins-for-sale-in-michigan-1

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-jm-congo-sw-ep1-ss-no-fear-flash-firepower-some-needing-minor-repair

#32 9 years ago

Laundromats doing well is an indication of a strong economy? I would think Laundromats doing poorly because people can afford to have their own washer and dryer would be an indication of a good economy.

#33 9 years ago

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.pngDr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.png

#34 9 years ago

I thought Electric has turned hundreds of pins? seems he would have a general idea himself

#35 9 years ago

I'm obviously doing something very wrong. I' can't even scratch the surface in the first day of a shop job...

. I'm going to shop this whitewater out today,

#36 9 years ago
#37 9 years ago

Saw this today on CL. No pictures and wants top dollar for games. 8k for scared stiff.

And yes, Detroit is a shit hole still. But what you morons neglect to know is that there are many, many cities that surround detroit that have higher incomes than most cities in the nation. Did you know that grosse pointe borders the ghetto? It's one of the richest cities in the nation. I live in metro detroit and make more money than you, most likely.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Riles:

I would ask $4500 and take no less than $4200.
Shopping a pin is a labor of love and this looks like a good starting point. Boulders not too chipped up, ramps look good from here. Seen way more faded cabs.
Someone will pay up if you have time to wait.
-Riles

You still have to take that in account when buying games. Labor of love or not. Also, the "way more faded out there cabs" thing doesn't take away from the fact that the cabinet is still faded. Even if you decal the cab, it's not as valuable as nice original. personally, I hate decals. And value a game considerably less if the cabinet has been done with aftermarket. (unless it had shit ass decals originally, like shadow and MB)

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Saw this today on CL. No pictures and wants top dollar for games. 8k for Scared Stiff.
And yes, Detroit is a shit hole still. But what you morons neglect to know is that there are many, many cities that surround detroit that have higher incomes than most cities in the nation. Did you know that grosse pointe borders the ghetto? It's one of the richest cities in the nation. I live in metro detroit and make more money than you, most likely.

So you're saying after the Detroit city limits its not a black void? I cannot fathom anything other than that. This Grosse Pointe you speak of, is that what they call a suburb? I hope you can answer these questions seeing that I am a moron.

#40 9 years ago

You live in Iowa. You know, bus tickets are cheap.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

You live in Iowa. You know, bus tickets are cheap.

Did I state I wanted to leave Iowa? Low cost of living, low crime, and #11 in the nation for education. ITBS tests most schools use as standards were created in............IOWA (Iowa Test of Basic Skills)

Michigan has some pretty nice stats so keep bragging about your pay, thats about all you got.
#9 in producing serial killers
#40 in education
#13 in unemployment

EDIT
Forgot to add "most dangerous cities to live in"
(Due to murder, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault)
#3 Detroit
#4 Saginaw
#7 Flint

#42 9 years ago

"Did I state I wanted to leave Iowa? Low cost of living, low crime, and #11 in the nation for education. ITBS tests most schools use as standards were created in............IOWA (Iowa Test of Basic Skills) "

Not very good basketball teams though. haha. Sorry I had to. My eight year old daughter picked UAB and Georgia state btw. Pretty impressive. Should've taken her advice.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

#9 in producing serial killers
#40 in education
#13 in unemployment

I haven't been to many places in MI, but Upper Peninsula is the cats pajamas.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

"Did I state I wanted to leave Iowa? Low cost of living, low crime, and #11 in the nation for education. ITBS tests most schools use as standards were created in............IOWA (Iowa Test of Basic Skills) "
Not very good basketball teams though. haha. Sorry I had to. My eight year old daughter picked UAB and Georgia state btw. Pretty impressive. Should've taken her advice.

Lol, people are losing their shit here. I am a Iowa Hawkeye fan and pretty surprised they made it in the tourney.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Lol, people are losing their shit here. I am a Iowa Hawkeye fan and pretty surprised they made it in the tourney.

I don't doubt it. They were a very trendy pick for a lot of brackets too since their bracket draw was not that strong.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

And that does not even factor in the skilled work to do the job.
I personally would not touch this game for 3200, but that is the most I would reccomend anyone even remotely thinking should pay.
I would want it for <2800 and they can still be found for that.
Heck, I just found the mystical $2800 TZ last week and it is in better condition than this WH2O already and will take less total effort to bring it back to life.

Now you're getting a bit into the ether. I think you make good points, but based on all the sales I've seen in the past few years he could sell this pretty quickly for $3,500.

#47 9 years ago

I just sold a beautiful working whitewater with a new CPU and shopped out game plus NOS field for $5k. Ramps were good, original playfields were good. Cabinet good but faded. This game $3k.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Now you're getting a bit into the ether. I think you make good points, but based on all the sales I've seen in the past few years he could sell this pretty quickly for $3,500.

Sure he can. Lots of stupid people that overpay every day.

I myself have spent way too much time and money on many games which I have bought in similar condition and then brought back to life with tons fo parts and hard work.

He asked what it was worth.

It is worth about 2800-3200 at tops, but he will surely find someone dumb enough to buy the flip for 3500-3800, esp after a half ass clean up job to make it appear more presentable.

#49 9 years ago
#50 9 years ago

Wish I was closer. Shipping kills the deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

17,250 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-this-white-water-wh20-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.