Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC08509.JPG
DSC08506.JPG
DSC08502.JPG
DSC08503.JPG
DSC08504.JPG
DSC08505.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UFO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

The plastic looks fully gone except the feet. The mechs are still there. Routed versions of this go for just under $2000 due to theme. Sad the gameplay and call outs are repetative. I would also bet that Mr. Hanky has a broken arm too.

Nice routed ones hard to get 1200 out of . The game sucks. Traded mine for a player high speed.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Please let me know where there are 1200.00 working omes. Id like to buy them. I have operators i can sell to that would pay more than 1200. This game is a ctually still a good route game because of the theme.

I listed it here about 4 months ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UFO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-this-south-park-worth-right-now-will-sell-parts-or-whole?tu=UFO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.