(Topic ID: 72244)

What's the story with the 2 different Police Force cab art?

By Ed_in_Texas

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Paladin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-715.jpg
image-266.jpg
image-781.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I just acquired a Police Force that has cabinet art (or lack of) on the front and backbox that is different than most. My Police Force is missing the gun and radio on the front of the cabinet and the cat holding the gun on the sides of the head. There is also no "red" on the front or on the head (and it's not faded away). I got to looking and my Police Force looks like the one on the flyer. The other two pics are what I usually see. I know PF was originally intended to be a Batman, but does anyone know what's the story with the 2 different art packages? Early run game? Sample?
Thanks,
Ed

image-266.jpgimage-266.jpg image-781.jpgimage-781.jpg image-715.jpgimage-715.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Mine is like yours. I've seen several of both types, not sure if one is rarer than the other.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-story-with-the-2-different-police-force-cab-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.