Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by beatmaster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I have been searching previous posts to no avail.

People always talk about fast playing pins, or for expert player pins.

What about the other end of the spectrum? What game is going to get you the most bang for your quarters. I was thinking in the solid state era.

#2 10 years ago

Wwf royal rumble.
    Maverick.
    Tee'd off.
    Phoenix.
    Not slow so much, just not the usual fan layout. I enjoy all of these games. Look them up on YouTube and see if any interest you.

#3 10 years ago

Oh, Popeye. Fun game.

#4 10 years ago

Hercules

#5 10 years ago

Dolly Parton is actually a pretty fun game that is simple and slower then most. And when CPR finally gets a certian project done, it will be even better.

#6 10 years ago

Whodunnit

#7 10 years ago

Once I played a RBON in an arcade it was so slow, but It was probably just
    that one game!

#8 10 years ago

SMB. I walked away after 45 minutes

#9 10 years ago

Scared Stiff is pretty easy.

Revenge From Mars.

BOP

#10 10 years ago

Mata hari and night rider come to mind, very early SS with simple rules and slow.

#11 10 years ago

Just lower the angle of the playfield. You can slow down any game. Lower the back legs, or raise the front.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Just lower the angle of the playfield. You can slow down any game. Lower the back legs, or raise the front.

Do you do that to any of your machines?

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

SMB. I walked away after 45 minutes

That's hilarious. You'd think you'd have some all-time high score that you'd have to finish out.

I just played a MB that gave me two free games. One for the number match, the other for a high scoring game. First time happening for me. That made a lot of bang for my quarters.

#14 10 years ago

Think about some of the Pat Lawlor games and close off the outlane posts to the minimum position. Maybe Monopoly or Roadshow?

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

And this can make many games quite a bit harder. More side-to-side action towards the outlanes, harder to catch/control the ball... And if the flippers are normal strength, the ball whips and bounces around pretty fast still. If I want to make a newer game easier, I'll give it a really steep slope. (For some reason, many people seem to think this makes the game 'harder.')

#16 10 years ago

anything 1978-80 is pretty easy or slow and not complicated.

but there are some exceptions.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-slowesteasiest-pin-ss?hl=jfre81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.