Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Wickerman2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corona 2 (resized).jpg
    blue moon (resized).jpg
    IMG_3658 (resized).JPG
    snailmail2 (resized).png
    2017-11-08-15-13-35- (resized).jpg
    cliff (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 6 years ago

I ship daily with USPS and have very few issues if any. UPS has had a few hiccups though. Plus USPS is best bang for the buck. USPS also just started a mail notification program where you can view their scans of your incoming parcels.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

USPS is the worst.
    I overnighted a substantial bank check yesterday to a seller here with a guaranteed 3pm delivery today. Not only did the check not show up today, the system only shows a record of it leaving my local sorting facility yesterday, with no record of any kind of acceptance to the destination PO.
    It was an hour wait time on the phone to even speak with a human... and they told me they will need a day or two to sort it out and find it, but I can be "assured" they will refund my money for the overnight charge, as if that makes anything better!
    Meanwhile I'm facing a 90 day hold on the funds of my original bank check if it doesn't show up, and of course will need to pay for the replacement check on top of that.
    Lesson learned, do NOT use USPS. EVER. It's an absolute disgrace.

sounds like you had 1 bad experience...apply that logically to everything in your life and imagine how that turns out.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Lesson learned, do NOT use USPS. EVER. It's an absolute disgrace.

This is ridiculous. You are HAVING a serious issue with 1 piece of mail. They deliver over 600 million pieces a day...they go everywhere. They get contracted by ups and fedex to go places they don't. I hope they sort it out for you.

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

.I have no idea what really happened to it.

Tom Hanks and Wilson

1 month later
    #101 6 years ago

Another UPS gem:

http://fortune.com/2017/12/15/ups-inheritance-bankers-draft-td-canada-trust/

UPS Lost a Man's Nearly $700,000 Inheritance—And Offered $32 as Compensation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-problem-with-usps?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.