AG7.JPG
AG6.JPG
AG5.JPG
AG4.JPG
AG3.JPG
AG2.JPG
AG.JPG

#1 8 years ago

What's the guess on this? Seller not a pinball guy but says "everything works, guaranteed"...also said it was "mint" when the cab is banged up and there a couple plastics missing...

AG.JPGAG.JPGAG2.JPGAG2.JPGAG3.JPGAG3.JPGAG4.JPGAG4.JPGAG5.JPGAG5.JPGAG6.JPGAG6.JPGAG7.JPGAG7.JPGAG8.JPGAG8.JPG

#2 8 years ago

Does it have the topper?

I'd guess 1500 without the topper

Great party game

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Does it have the topper?

No topper, don't know if it has brackets for one or was an early one without topper--apparently they added the topper later.

#4 8 years ago

If you don't buy it I would like a shot at it.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

If you don't buy it I would like a shot at it.

I will let you know what the price is if I pass for sure. Supposed to get back in touch at the end of the week. I'm just a little worried about anything being wrong with it since parts are non-existent for these.

#6 8 years ago

Paid $1000 for mine but another $400+ for shipping. Had spare cabinet decals when I bought it and spare drop targets. I bought spare cpu and sound boards for it as well as a manual. Sold for $1600 pretty quickly so basically exactly what I paid for it with the extra parts and shipping. Mine had topper. Very fun. Had s ton of interest when I sold it.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I bought spare cpu and sound boards

Those from that Australia spare parts place?

#8 8 years ago

Actually no, found a guy with a large quantity of NOS boards at a show.

#9 8 years ago

That's the part that worries me on this one..are there more guys at shows with parts for these? I guess if there's any board problem it could be repaired instead, worst case.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Paid $1000 for mine but another $400+ for shipping. Had spare cabinet decals when I bought it and spare drop targets. I bought spare cpu and sound boards for it as well as a manual. Sold for $1600 pretty quickly so basically exactly what I paid for it with the extra parts and shipping. Mine had topper. Very fun. Had s ton of interest when I sold it.

That was a pretty nice one, as I remember...

But you definitely added some value to it!

M

#11 8 years ago

It certainly was very nice, and thanks for passing it along to me. It went on location for awhile after that and now should be making annual appearances at the MGC.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-price-on-alvin-g-soccer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.