(Topic ID: 161759)

What's the price on a very nice Roadshow?

By BrooklynDrug

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by T7
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

eac8e62c5fefbecb005939bacbf34a1e93e60c48_(resized).jpg
IMG_0401_(resized).JPG
IMG_0405_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0533_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Allgood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 3 years ago

I agree with xblackknightx on pricing. I don't think the price is way out line for a very nice low play example. Fun factor and humor is there on this game too so it is one that will continue to rise over time as more people discover this game. Chances are you won't lose any money buying a very nice example plus you get to enjoy a very nice example Day 1.

As other other posters said, it very hard to find these fully functional and cosmetically nice at this point in time. Shaker motor vibration probably has something to do with the electronic failures. Many of these have fish wear or other Playfield issues that greatly subtract from the value. It is definitely possible to find a cheaper one eventually, but expect to deal with some issues or wear in noticeable areas.

#69 3 years ago

Supply and demand in action. Nice Roadshow are coming around less and less as collectors "in the know" pick them up and keep them. It has unique gameplay and broad appeal that make it a great choice for a pinball collection.

#72 3 years ago

UH He said "AS TUTE" in my best Beavis and Butt-Head voice

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Allgood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside