Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jack soo (mushy mushy).jpeg
    ron glass.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    image-596.jpg
    image.jpg
    download (3).jpg
    throwback-thursday-bttf-rtr-0.png
    72005801.jpg
    goldengirls.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 9 years ago

I am willing to bet its Kiss or Iron Maiden. I think those are 2 wise choices that will sell well.
    Now, having said there, I know there are people here just throwing out fun titles like Golden Girls etc, and those are funny, but there are also others asking for Led Zeppelin or Grateful Dead for example.
    No disrespect to those posters nor bands, but they simple wouldn't sell many as a pin.
    There has to be a large enough market to produce such titles. Personally I would love to see either a Pink Floyd or The Wall pin, but I don't think Stern couldn't move enough of those machines.
    I am kind of caught off guard by WrestleMania. I am sure if it were still the '80s or '90s they couldn't keep that machine in stock, but I think the window on that title has closed. Now it sounds like Stern is about to take another hit on Whoa Nellie due to pricing.
    Again, I am not knocking on you for enjoying that music or wrestling. I'm just being realistic about how many units can be sold and still make a profit.

1 week later
    #152 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Why is KISS always rumored as the next Stern pin? Its like a bad joke or something since 2012

This is a direct quote from Pinball magazine:

Unconfirmed rumors of upcoming titles: Iron Maiden (supposedly designed by Steve Ritchie). For whatever it’s worth: on Facebook George Gomez, Stern’s VP of Game Design, asked what people thought of Guardians of the Galaxy. At the 2014 NW Pinball & Arcade Show pinball designer John Popadiuk confirmed he was unable to secure the KISS-license after displaying his KISS-prototype at the Midwest Gaming Classics show. He had been informed the license had been secured by Stern since then. Please note that Stern have not confirmed they secured this license and we apologise if a previous listing may have given the impression they did. If true, it would most likely be a title for 2015. On the Pinside Forum former pinball designer Mark Ritchie has been briefly rumored as the designer of this game, but when asked about it at Pinball Expo 2014 Mark denied being involved. If any of these rumors are true the most logical designer to be working on it would be John Trudeau.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-next-stern-pin?tu=pins4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.