4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jack soo (mushy mushy).jpeg
    ron glass.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    image-596.jpg
    image.jpg
    download (3).jpg
    throwback-thursday-bttf-rtr-0.png
    72005801.jpg
    goldengirls.jpg

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 4 years ago

Oh, and I'd be in for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and highly interested in Jurassic Park.

#102 4 years ago

For me?

Picking up AC/DC pro on Sunday!!!!

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from Maken:

For me?
    Picking up AC/DC pro on Sunday!!!!

Congrats! I think AC/DC is Stern's best game since Lord of the Rings or The Simpsons Pinball Party.

#104 4 years ago

Apparently their 'next' game is a $6500 retro pin: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153146352944244

Great idea, looks really slick, but $6500...geez.

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

I'd like a Jurassic World

That would be nice but the code wont be done until its out on DVD.

#106 4 years ago

My guess is Spidey VE, KISS then GOT

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Apparently their 'next' game is a $6500 retro pin: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153146352944244
    Great idea, looks really slick, but $6500...geez.

I've played it and I think it's a fantastic game with some incredible art, but I am a bit surprised at the final cost. I'm guessing that it's going to be pretty limited.

#108 4 years ago
    Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I want a Back to the Future pin on october 21 2015

throwback-thursday-bttf-rtr-0.png

Dutch guys have this license.

#109 4 years ago

DEADPOOL!!! Pleaaassseeeeee!

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from damionrowe:

It is Game of Thrones and it will ship in June.

Nope. Summer is KISS by Borg.

GOT is late year by Ritchie. First to have LCD instead of DMD.

Mic dropped.

#111 4 years ago
    Quoted from crazzzycanuuuk:

DEADPOOL!!! Pleaaassseeeeee!

Oooh, with all comic art and voice work by Ryan Reynolds (from the upcoming film) that would be pretty righteous. Too bad they'll only be allowed to use the press kit imagery and not pay for a proper voice actor if they make it.

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Nope. Summer is KISS by Borg.
    GOT is late year by Ritchie. First to have LCD instead of DMD.
    Mic dropped.

So no Guardians of the Galaxy?

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

So no Guardians of the Galaxy?

I seriously doubt it. Stern usually has its movie based themes out within a few months of the movie's release. Guardians is rapidly becoming a year old movie as we move into the summer. Avengers was the latest (around 6 months) that I've seen from Stern in the last few years.

#114 4 years ago

I seriously doubt it. Stern usually has it's movie based themes out within a few months of the movie's release. Guardians is rapidly becoming a year old movie as we move into the summer. Avengers was the latest (around 6 months) that I've seen from Stern in the last few years.

Maybe they'll do a GotG pin when the second movie comes out in 2017.

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Maybe they'll do a GotG pin when the second movie comes out in 2017.

That sounds more like it. They know it's a hit franchise now (who knew it would be so big?) and can plan accordingly to get the license.

#116 4 years ago
    Quoted from mummite:

My guess is Spidey VE, KISS then GOT

If be all over SM VE! Did you hear anything to give you a feeling this is a possibility or just guessing? I'd be in on LOTR VE or SM VE but for some reason I doubt they will do it.

#117 4 years ago

That sounds more like it. They know it's a hit franchise now (who knew it would be so big?) and can plan accordingly to get the license.

I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!!!!!!!

#118 4 years ago

I think a LOST theme would do really well. There are plenty of elements of the show to incorporate into the game. Plus you could have a rule set equally as confusing as the show itself.

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!!!!!!!

Kill him! He's the one!

maxresdefault.jpg
    #120 4 years ago

I prefer it if they could do the sequel....then they can incorporate the first one into it...like Star Trek, Iron Man, etc....

#122 4 years ago

I reckon if they're going to do a music theme it shouldn't be based on one band. They could do a Guitar Hero-type setup where you play through modes based on different bands to gain chart positions. They could allow the player to select the decade (60s, 70s, 80s or 90s) at the start of the game to appeal to different age groups. So if you pick 90s you would play through Nirvana mode, RHCP mode, Pearl Jam mode, Oasis mode, Offspring mode etc to get to #1. The modes could be the same for each decade but associated with a band of that era (eg 90s Nirvana mode would be the same as 60s Who mode).

Quoted from mkecasey:

I think a LOST theme would do really well.

No way. That show finished five years ago and the ending was awful. I loved the first four seasons but the last two ruined the theme for me, and I know I'm not the only one.

#124 4 years ago

Oh probably just a typical band, movie,or licensed theme again-quadruple yawn.

#125 4 years ago

I have no interest in GOT, KISS or any other music pin as my AC/DC and Met are enough. I would be interested though in Back to future, goonies, Star Wars.

#126 4 years ago

Why is KISS always rumored as the next Stern pin? Its like a bad joke or something since 2012

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'd be in on LOTR VE or SM VE but for some reason I doubt they will do it.

I feel the same way. I'm slightly hesitant to buy an original because I'd prefer a new VE if it happens, but I won't wait that much longer. LOTR and SM will find their way into my house one way or another in the next couple years.

#128 4 years ago

Barney Miller. Featuring Fish.

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Why is KISS always rumored as the next Stern pin? Its like a bad joke or something since 2012

I wish it was a bad joke unfortunately it's not.

Quoted from EricR:

I feel the same way. I'm slightly hesitant to buy an original because I'd prefer a new VE if it happens, but I won't wait that much longer. LOTR and SM will find their way into my house one way or another in the next couple years.

Good call those are two of my favorite pins just a blast to play.

#130 4 years ago

JOHN CARTER

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Dutch guys have this license.

I thought this rumour had been squashed Re: Dutch Pinball having the license for Back to the Future.

#132 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Because there's actually some evidence that Stern got the license, that's why.

#133 4 years ago

Johnny Cash's son?

#134 4 years ago

SLAYER........would be an awesome pin

#135 4 years ago

Title doesn't matter to me as much as a full featured game with toys and some cool new engineered things.. Something more than Bash toys, magnets, and drop targets please. It's ok to have those in the game, but give us something unique. I have plenty of "shoot the lit shot" games.

I'm also not buying a game for light shows and overpaying for Stern aftermarket add-ons that should have been on the LE version in the first place.

Hell, I'll still take a Shadow over some of their latest releases.

#136 4 years ago

Stern is due for another movie pin. I wonder if Fast and Furious is in contention?

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Johnny Cash's son?

The movie

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Stern is due for another movie pin. I wonder if Fast and Furious is in contention?

Just caught a commercial for #7 and swear I saw a game in the background of one scene. Have no idea what any of the movies are about but the possibilities for off the shelf toys in the game should be great.

#139 4 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

The next game is All in the Family feat. call-outs from Sally Struthers. The goal is to eat as many snacky smoores as possible and it has a slightly racist overtone to it, thanks to Archie Bunker. MSRP $6499.
    download (3).jpg

I love All in family best sitcom ever, I'm in for the LE. Dingbat multiball, Meathead mutiball, Archie Bunker is the greatest TV character to date.

#140 4 years ago

Looks like GOT is coming soon. I'm in, please Stern don't screw this one up.

#141 4 years ago

LED ZEPPELIN

#143 4 years ago

I wish it was Jurassic World, but it'll probably be KISS

#144 4 years ago

Meh...

I've been unimpressed with everything since acdc from Stern.

I'm actually more excited about the next cgc/PPS game they build (hoping for MB).

Pretty sad.

I could get excited about GOT though.... Maybe.

#145 4 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

I could get excited about GOT though.... Maybe.

GoT would be really be great. Depending how Hobbit goes, I'd like to see what JJP could do with that IP, but at the same time if Stern did it I might actually be able to afford one.

#146 4 years ago

I'd pre-pay in a heartbeat for a Hotline Miami themed pin.

#147 4 years ago

Based on the tv show ... Survivor

#148 4 years ago

I heard from a guy that heard from a guy that heard from a crackhead who heard from his dealer that up next is Murder She Wrote, followed by George Strait and the year finishes up with Hello Kitty...

#149 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I love All in family best sitcom ever, I'm in for the LE. Dingbat multiball, Meathead mutiball, Archie Bunker is the greatest TV character to date.

Every time the ball drains, the machine calls out "You Dingbat!"

#150 4 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:

Barney Miller. Featuring Fish.

don't forget ron glass (firefly) and jack soo!

ron glass.jpg
    jack soo (mushy mushy).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 20.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 27.50
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 229.99
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 219.99
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside