(Topic ID: 117936)

What's the next stern? Let's hear it... Guesses leaks!?

By Demomstr

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Doostur
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Twin-Peaks-Restaurant-thumb-550x308.jpg
    The_Munsters_title_card.png
    minions-film-2015.jpg
    image.jpg
    th.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I would love James Bond

#2 9 years ago

Stern will remake "Pinball".

Great title!
    faz

#3 9 years ago

Jurassic Park 4

#4 9 years ago

Old rock geezers...no, not TRS. Kiss!

#5 9 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy

#6 9 years ago

Kiss, then Game of Thrones

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

This

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I heard this rumor from several people too....

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

I heard this rumor from several people too....

I heard this and 100 other rumors in the 50 other exact same threads as this one.

#10 9 years ago

A VE release.

Gotta make up for the last couple of stinkers.

#12 9 years ago

Something non original.

You heard it here first!

#13 9 years ago

I'm sure there will be a new Star Wars pin in the near future due to the new movies coming out, the first one being this December. However, the pinball machine will likely be a 2016 release as Disney would probably not want it to act as a spoiler for the movie, kind of like how the SWE1 pin had to be kept under wraps until after the movie came out.

As a side note, this post has pushed my karma over 1,000,000!

#14 9 years ago

KISS from what i have heard....

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Demomstr:

I would love James Bond

I will pass except if I can get the LE #007...

#16 9 years ago

I think a new jurassic, bond or starwars would be cool. Kiss.. not so much..

#17 9 years ago

50 Shades of Grey: The Pinball

#18 9 years ago

new jp could be awesome

#19 9 years ago

ESPN Sportscenter and then Game of Thrones.

#20 9 years ago

Stern aims to capitalize on the same demographic that likes Mustang and WWE themes.

Hot Wheels Monster Truck Showdown, Featuring Kid Rock.

#21 9 years ago

I think another Vault edition, something with complete code.

#22 9 years ago

Star Wars could be a failure, unless they wait first for a couple of movies to released. Ideally they would have plenty of content to draw from to make a feature rich and deeper game. Think what ST would have been, if they would have released it with only the first movie to draw from.

I'm holding out for some GoT, all the other rumored themes just lack appeal for me.

#23 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #24 9 years ago

I'd buy that

#25 9 years ago

It's going to be one of these:
    September 17 marks the 50th anniversary of the debut of Hogan’s Heroes, a sitcom with an unlikely setting, a German prisoner-of-war camp.

September 18 marks the 50th anniversary of the debut of I Dream of Jeannie, a sitcom that combined an astronaut with a beautiful genie.

#26 9 years ago

Kiss borg
    Star wars ritchie

#27 9 years ago

I Dream of Jeannie would make a sweet pin. Stern would probably screw it up with Photoshop pics instead of actual artwork though. Artwork using the cartoon into as an influence would be awesome.

#28 9 years ago

Would love to also see Guardians of the Galaxy great soundtrack characters and could think of some great amimations both custom and or from the movie. Kiss would definitely be a stinker and would only attract a niche number of people. As far as vault edition I would love to see LOTR or TSPP

#29 9 years ago

Minions. You heard it here first. (Mainly because I've never opened those other threads...)

minions-film-2015.jpgminions-film-2015.jpg

They'd be stupid not to. Massive family appeal, tons of silliness, huge installed base(meaning: large fan following already in place), already a memorabilia juggernaut.

#30 9 years ago

Agreed a despicable Me pin would be awesome

#31 9 years ago

Would be so sweet, Dragon under steps. Grandpa's basement. Ratrod.... oh I can see it now

The_Munsters_title_card.pngThe_Munsters_title_card.png
    #32 9 years ago

That's just awesome!

#33 9 years ago

I heard it was Clash of Clans. Jk
    But that could be fun, the whole point of the iOS game is to destroy the oppositions fortress. Sound familiar? Medevil Madness lovers.
    You've seen the cartoon commercials, piles of fun cartoon characters, dragons etc. And since it just had a superbowl commercial, clearly at the height of popularity! Young and old...

#34 9 years ago

Deadliest Catch would be a HOT title!

#35 9 years ago

Archer, the call outs would be great.

#36 9 years ago

No one (noone included) is guessing my little pony anymore?

#37 9 years ago

Muppets muppets muppets

#38 9 years ago

What about Twin Peaks? New season on Showtime in 2016.

#39 9 years ago

Twin-Peaks-Restaurant-thumb-550x308.jpgTwin-Peaks-Restaurant-thumb-550x308.jpg
    #40 9 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy would be an absolute no-brainer for them. If they don't make this a machine they're nuts. Those classic tunes with cool characters. Not too mention one of the biggest box office hits ever!!!!! Seems a pinball dream theme to me.

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

50 Shades of Grey: The Pinball

Imagine the objectives to this game?

Gotta shoot the rope ramp, in order to light the tape ramp, in order to drop the ball in her mouth and gag her... lolz.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-next-stern-lets-hear-it-guesses-leaks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.