(Topic ID: 109482)

What's the next pin you can't wait to get?

By kaneda

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tbl bg.jpg
There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 9 years ago

I'm getting an Aliens , Predator and The Hobbit. I think I'm most excited for Aliens. But man its tough to pick from that line up. I also have a gut feeling that The Hobbit will come out better than expected so very excited about that, Predator looks great and one of my fav movies so very difficult and the exact kind of problem I want to have, which great pin am I most excited to get in my house.

#102 9 years ago

spider man or junkyard would be great for me..

#104 9 years ago

Game of Thrones by Dutch Pinball!

#105 9 years ago

With the announcement of UL approval, I'm switching my most wanted game to MMr.

Can't wait!

#106 9 years ago

LOTR or RBION currently broke and probably won't be seeing either for quite some time.

#107 9 years ago

Well, to say I can't wait for it is a little off since I have been looking for a Waterworld for nearly a year with no luck..

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The Hobbit!
I am actually excited about getting mine in the spring, I sometimes forget that I ordered it so long ago.

So much this this this!!! Did I mention "The Hobbit" ?

Also wouldn't mind a WCS94 or a ACDC Premium.

Should mention that I'm making a road trip of about 1300miles to get two pins next week. Maybe 3.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm getting an Aliens , Predator and The Hobbit. I think I'm most excited for Aliens. But man its tough to pick from that line up. I also have a gut feeling that The Hobbit will come out better than expected so very excited about that, Predator looks great and one of my fav movies so very difficult and the exact kind of problem I want to have, which great pin am I most excited to get in my house.

That's an awesome problem to have....congrats on those titles!!!

#110 9 years ago

Not necessarily the one I'm the *most* excited about, but the one that will likely be next for me is BoP 2.0 I've got my bride all ready and waiting. After that I'm assuming will be Hobbit, maybe in Q1?

The ones I'm the most excited about are a little farther off, P3: Lexy and WOOLY. In fact, I'm not even sure at this point if WOOLY is going to get made. Assuming it does, I'm thinking those might be Q3/4 next year.

I have a RAZA on order too, but I'm a long way from getting excited about when I might see it.

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You pick up that one from Dan?! It looks soooo good.

Yes,it was mine.
Beautiful game

I can't wait for my predator and Hobbit to get here.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Not really any pin i can't wait for, I would buy a LOTR VE (in the $5k range) or maybe Wooly if/when I could see a finished game, still unsure of spending $8000 for one.
I find it alarming (?) no one has mentioned The Hobbit.
Edit, one person has mentioned TH but LOTR has been mentioned 4-5 times.

We'll get more of a response for the Hobbit in a couple days.

#113 9 years ago

If Stern releases a new KISS machine, I'll for sure buy one NIB. If not, then I'll keep searching Craig's List for more deals. Would love a Guns N Roses, Sopranos, and a South Park someday.

#114 9 years ago

Seems like for me will either be the new Pat Lawlor game or JPOP's 4th or 5th machine depending on the theme/title.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Seems like for me will either be the new Pat Lawlor game or JPOP's 4th or 5th machine depending on the theme/title.

Speaking in terms of pinball facts, not fiction, what's the next pin I can't wait to get?

That would be JJP's pin #3 for me.

It appears that JJP has assembled a dream team to realize this pin, a team which includes but is not limited to such pinball icons like Pat Lawlor, John Youssi, Ted Estes, Keith Johnson, Chris Granner, as well as new talent/lcd animation master Jean-Paul de Win. Jean-Paul has already earned his place in pinball history imo, and he keeps getting better and better with every new project.

And their won't be no licensing restrictions on there imagination and creativity neither.

This pin coming at the heels of another great JJP release, The Hobbit, I can't imagine that things could get any better.

#116 9 years ago

The Hobbit. I'm a day 1 order paid in full, so I think I must be in the first 100 or so to come off the line. Going for the Smaug Edition - great cabinet art!

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

The Hobbit. I'm a day 1 order paid in full, so I think I must be in the first 100 or so to come off the line. Going for the Smaug Edition - great cabinet art!

I like the Smaug Edition cabinet art better myself.

#118 9 years ago

And with the Smaug Edition, you get to choose the red or gold Smaug.

#119 9 years ago

And with the Smaug Edition, you get to choose the red or gold Smaug.

Are you going with the red or the gold?

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Are you going with the red or the gold?

I'm waiting to see them both. Jack says we will see them before the 11/30 deadline for existing orders.

#122 9 years ago

I want either a Tron VE or a LOTR VE. And it would totally rock if they made a Game of Thrones pin!!

#123 9 years ago

I'm waiting for the next JJP title but if anyone comes out with a Pink Floyd (Dark Side or Wall) count me in.

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Should mention that I'm making a road trip of about 1300miles to get two pins next week. Maybe 3.

Just 2 new ones for me as a third wouldn't fit inside my Town & Country MiniVan.

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'm waiting for the next JJP title but if anyone comes out with a Pink Floyd (Dark Side or Wall) count me in.

Beware buying based on theme. My favorite band is The Rolling Stones. 'Nuff said.

#126 9 years ago

Beware buying based on theme. My favorite band is The Rolling Stones. 'Nuff said.

Now that's a valid point!

#127 9 years ago

I actually want a oldie but goodie, CQ / TFTC

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just 2 new ones for me as a third wouldn't fit inside my Town & Country MiniVan.

you sure about that? I could fit 4 in my caravan. 2 with the heads removed. and you can fit 4 in a grand caravan.

#129 9 years ago

I want an IM, would love a Tron and looking forward to see how Aliens turns out.

#130 9 years ago

I'm pretty happy with where my collection is at.

Now, if reckon a Nine Ball jumped into my vehicle, I would not complain, and I'd drive it home with a smile.

-mof

#131 9 years ago

Exactly. I don't get how anyone can spend so much on a pin just because of the theme. Plenty of old pins with great themes have not so great gameplay. Some of my favorite have themes that I am not all that into.

2 weeks later
#132 9 years ago

JPOP game #4 for me. I suspect will be Tesla.

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I'm gonna hafta say the 40th Anniversary Jaws Pinball in 2015.

+1 to that!

#135 9 years ago

Waiting to get my TRON pin that i just got today! Then after that I would love a LOTR VE, Game of Thrones, and star wars down the line..

#136 9 years ago

TRON VE please.

#137 9 years ago

I'm still waiting for my first one but I wish it could be a 1998 Godzilla.

#138 9 years ago

Jaws would be a serious consideration for first nib - if not that, or maybe in addition to that, would buy a Star Trek pro or mustang pro either nib or huo depending on price in early 2015. The state trek in Michigan with the movie sound track added was very tempting, may have jumped in if it lasted another week or two.

#139 9 years ago

Taxi and Jack*Bot have been at the top of my wish list for a while but I am yet to find either for sale near me.

#140 9 years ago

At this point, I think I would rather PROC a game than get a new one.

#141 9 years ago

anything on the wish list.

#142 9 years ago

at the moment all I can think about is Mustang,Mustang,Mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#143 9 years ago

Bank account is telling me that I am apparently a VERY patient person.

#144 9 years ago

It's wierd, for years I was in pursuit of the next pin, at this point there is nothing I am excited about. The games on my wish list.....the prices have surpassed the fun factor, I can afford $2500 but will not be paying that for a whirlwind..... Even though I want one.

#145 9 years ago

Alien, Tron, MM

#146 9 years ago

Doctor Who. And then I absolutely have to stop, while I still have room to get in / out of my house.

#147 9 years ago

THe Hobbit SE

#148 9 years ago

no question about it amh !

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Doctor Who. And then I absolutely have to stop, while I still have room to get in / out of my house.

So with 5 machines, you are out of room?
Wow.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

So with 5 machines, you are out of room?
Wow.

Well, I also like to keep other things in my house too. Like beds, couches, chairs, food, fridge, me, things like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-next-pin-you-cant-wait-to-get/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.