(Topic ID: 109482)

What's the next pin you can't wait to get?

By kaneda

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tbl bg.jpg
There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 9 years ago

They all can wait. Been searching for a good Congo though.

#52 9 years ago

Picking up a IJ and a no fear in the next few days.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

They all can wait. Been searching for a good Congo though.

Great pin!

#54 9 years ago

Timeshock

#55 9 years ago

IMVE Refinery Edition

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Neither are that great good but not worth the money get an Afm instead !!! It's has lasted 4 months prob one of the longest lasting pins in my long line up !!!

Wow, you must have the shortest attention span i have ever heard of.

It takes me at least 3 months just to REALLY get to know a machine, test out the different strategies, get a "feel" for the gameplay, find the perfect difficulty settings, explore the details of the artwork and make an educated decision if a pin works for me or not. Best example is MB - on factory settings it is a joke and pretty pointless. With wide open outlanes and set to extra hard it's a phenomenal pin with one of the most straightforward and catchy rulesets ever, a true Lyman classic. For some machines it even took me years to get into and fully appreciate them (TZ being one of those).

Then again i'm not the type that likes every pinball machine in general. There are only very few that i feel the need to own myself, all the others have something that holds me off the hassle of finding, buying, moving them to the cellar and wasting space for them. For many it's just the fact that they are to similar to the ones i already own (e.g. like AFM or MM vs. MB or TZ vs. RBION). It's interesting how differently people can approach this hobby.

Anyway, on topic: The Big Lebowski!

#57 9 years ago

Mousin Around

#58 9 years ago

Another vote for Wooly.

#59 9 years ago

Dennis Nordman's Alien pin. Can't wait to see it.

#60 9 years ago

Too many machines, too little time and money. That said: sttng, spidey, Blackout or Galaxy and maybe a Catacomb. And the winner is...???

#61 9 years ago

TH. Then (theoretically) Game of Thrones and Star Wars.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

XMen LE is my next one I hope.

Mine is up for sale now.

#63 9 years ago

Unicorn - Stern Star Wars Original Trilogy

baby unicorns - Tron VE, LOTR VE

If unicorns don't come true - X-Men LE (no rush either, plenty of NIB still out there)

#64 9 years ago

TAF and/or HS2. I'm actively searching, but it's not easy to find anything available in Canada, let alone within a drive-able distance (as in, I would drive to Toronto which is about 18 hours each way). I've had one offer of an HS2 for 3700. Based on prices on xmission, this is crazy. And one offer of a TAF for 5k, but the seller does not even have the machine yet, so I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. I asked the seller to keep in touch and let me know when they actually get the machine, so maybe that will pan out.

#65 9 years ago

Totan or Godzilla

#66 9 years ago

I want for nothing at this moment. Happy with the lineup.

#67 9 years ago

Thought it was Funhouse but now I think I need Star Trek. I like nostalgia but gameplay fun is king. I didn't think I would be buying a new pin at this point but it's not that much more expensive than an older A title pin in good shape.

#68 9 years ago

Would really love a nice TZ to come my way at some point.

#69 9 years ago

I would love to see a kiss game come from stern. Awesome artwork like metallica and jamming tunes to boot. I love my music pins ..met and acdc

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I want for nothing at this moment. Happy with the lineup.

With 24 pins ....I would be happy too.........

#71 9 years ago

Nicely restored clear coated PF new plastics, LED'd GNR.....picking up tomorrow! Hard to find like that.

#72 9 years ago

I'm interested in hunting down a JD or BOP. Or any other inexpensive pins I happen to stumble across.

There's a bunch of A-list pins on my wish list, but good grief, the prices on some of those...

#73 9 years ago

MET pro......... just need to find one for trade or decide if I should save up for one and get my first NIB.

#74 9 years ago

LoTR-VE
OR.…

Steve Ritchie / Lyman Sheats next pin

#75 9 years ago

I am going to be looking for am old game without voices to re theme into a game for my bowling pro shop. My friend is going to do the artwork. Just got to find a cheap working game.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Steve Ritchie / Lyman Sheats next pin

I could go for that!

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Mine is up for sale now.

#79 9 years ago

all the games I do not already have lol. Mostly CV MB and of course MM maybe cftbl too

#80 9 years ago

I can't wait to get TBL, but I'd love to get TWD LE in the meantime.

#81 9 years ago

oh yea. TBL DUH! lol That game looks sick!

#82 9 years ago

The next one I buy

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Nicely restored clear coated PF new plastics, LED'd GNR.....picking up tomorrow! Hard to find like that.

You pick up that one from Dan?! It looks soooo good.

#84 9 years ago

TBL for me, I can't wait until mine shows up. If I had more money to spend on pins, I'd be excited for other stuff, but until my Christmas bonus shows up, I don't want to dream

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

IMVE Refinery Edition

Thats awfully specific. Seems I have #5, 2 ears and I'm listening.

#86 9 years ago

TOTAN. I spend years saying I wouldn't but I finally realize I keep playing on the PA and at PAPA and can't not put it off any longer.

#87 9 years ago

Funhouse
TSPP
AMH

#88 9 years ago

tbl bg.jpgtbl bg.jpg
#89 9 years ago

Wrath of Olympus!

Single handedly blew away all the competition at Expo 2014. Best new game out there, limited production, great theme, custom art, already playable code (and getting better), fully customizable tunes (along with great custom tunes), great toys, 6! flippers, 9 way immortal combos, built in jukebox feature so you can have it play your music while hanging in your game room and working on other pins, super challenging, F U N, and so much more.

http://riotpinball.com/

#90 9 years ago

another vote for tbl here.

#91 9 years ago

I'm in the market for either:

Met Pro
ST Pro
IM
TAF
DESW

Whatever deal pops up first near me

#92 9 years ago

Is LOTR VE confirmed? Or just lots of people hoping?

First thing I'd love to have is MORE ROOM. Having just one pin kind of sucks, although it is a great pin, there's just times I'd love more variety. From what I've seen coming around the bend, I'd love to have a Lebowski followed by a Wrath of Olympus. Really curious to see what Jack does with The Hobbit between now and launch. Been playing TWD a lot and I just couldn't see that being a pin one would want to own for very long.

#93 9 years ago

Have MMr coming but would like a MB next. Also have a JP coming my way possibly. And some time down the road get a nice EBD again and maybe a Centaur.

#95 9 years ago

Dude

#97 9 years ago

Scratch that, Radical! which is really coming now!

#98 9 years ago

Whoa Nellie.. Will look perfect in my redneck mansion's living room.
MMr and Hobbit for the shop aka game room.

#99 9 years ago

Now that MMR has UL, I can hardly wait for it. Should arrive soon (wishful thinking I'm early in the production), so can't think of anything else until I get it

#100 9 years ago

Alien!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-the-next-pin-you-cant-wait-to-get/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.