Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Plungemaster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I was playing my Ripley's tonight and had a hell of a time trying to break 20M on that game...it's brutal. Granted it's all relative, but I can even score consistently higher on my IM. Is RBION the lowest scoring Stern (DMD)?

#2 3 years ago

Monopoly is very low scoring, not sure if it's the lowest, but it will be close to.

#3 3 years ago

What about the sport games like NBA and NFL?

#4 3 years ago

The one in front of me

#5 3 years ago

RBION for sure!
WNBJM has a very small DMD too! it sort of counts

#7 3 years ago

Big buck Hunter Pro.....or maybe it is just me.

#8 3 years ago

Wheel of Torture...because you play one ball then walk away bored and confused...

#9 3 years ago

Another vote for Monopoly

#10 3 years ago

BBH definitely

#11 3 years ago

Monopoly! I get a good game in and look up only to see 15 mil.

#12 3 years ago

Lol I was playing Baywatch and got 20M on a rollover skill shot.

#13 3 years ago

X files and lost world of jurassic park

#14 3 years ago

nba stern, if you get more than 30 million, you really played a great game... had monopoly, ripley's, bbh and rollercoaster too, but NBA was really difficult for scoring...

#15 3 years ago

Personally, I think the best I've gotten is 125 million on BBH, 112 million RBION, well over 100 million on IM, 80 million on WOF, 72 million on RCT. That said, I would vote Monopoly too. I don't have a lot of time on MONO but I can't recall coming close to any of those scores on one ever.

#16 3 years ago

What's a decent score on Monopoly? I haven't played that one a ton and it's been a long time. 112M on Ripley's is a fantastic score...mine is a drain monster.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

What's a decent score on Monopoly? I haven't played that one a ton and it's been a long time. 112M on Ripley's is a fantastic score...mine is a drain monster.

So is mine. I've owned it for years and that is my best score. The game is just mean. Funny thing is, I didn't even get to Atlantis during that game and I have gotten to Atlantis multiple times since then and never put up a better score.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

So is mine. I've owned it for years and that is my best score. The game is just mean. Funny thing is, I didn't even get to Atlantis during that game and I have gotten to Atlantis multiple times since then and never put up a better score.

I've just recently got mine...where are the points in RBION? The super jackpots? I'm struggling making that shot under duress.

I've gotten close to getting all the Ripley letters by finishing the modes, but haven't done it yet. I think my high is 40-something Mil.

#19 3 years ago

112m on RBION? 39m is my best. Granted I've only owned it for 2wks. I vote RBION, many tight shots, but POTC can be brutal.

#20 3 years ago

My highest on my RBION is 41mil and it was a struggle lol. I kept trying to get multiple lines going on the jewel board mainly extra ball and 2x closed together with the upper right jewel(c1)

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I've just recently got mine...where are the points in RBION? The super jackpots? I'm struggling making that shot under duress.
I've gotten close to getting all the Ripley letters by finishing the modes, but haven't done it yet. I think my high is 40-something Mil.

Points can be huge is you get 2x playfield multiplier going at the right time. Hit a 6 million super jackpot with it and there's 12 million right there in one shot. Not easy to set up though. You definitely need stack stuff and to make use of the temple to get high scores. Super Jackpots, EBs, unlimited millions, 2x scoring they are all huge. The modes need to be done, but are not high scoring. When you get through all the continents and hit the vari-target again, you get a 1 time award of all the points you scored during the all the continents modes and then they start over so you can keep continuing to go for Atlantis. It's a grind to get big scores. Most things score in the xxx,xxx range, not even 1 million points so you have to do a lot for a long time to get there.

#22 3 years ago

You have to complete all the continents to get a big score no doubt. The funny part is it's a lot like Wh20 where once you hit atlantis, the score are all similar. I've ended up around 145million each time.

#23 3 years ago

50 million seems to be my ceiling on Monopoly. I've had the game for about 7 months. My brother broke 50 million, but only barely and he has the top score on my machine. Hopefully selling the thing this weekend though

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The best score I saw on monopoly was about 40 mil give or take on a location game an that made grand champ ,watched my mate do it an it was a big game, my average is about 10 to 15 mil with my best game Bering 26 mil.

#25 3 years ago

RCT is quite low too (notice anything in common here?).

#26 3 years ago

Not sure about bbh but I've had lots of time on both monopoly=48m best and ripleys=104m best. So monopoly for me.

#27 3 years ago

I have/ had Monopoly, BBH and RBION. Very close race between the three, but I would say RBION is consistently a ver low scoring game.

#28 3 years ago

24 and csi

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

RCT is quite low too (notice anything in common here?).

Yeah I was going to mention Lawlor. Weird.

#30 3 years ago

Ain't iron man a low scoring pin on its own way? Cause it is so difficult and gives fast and quick games most of the time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 24.50
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Park, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Bucyrus, KS
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 50.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
5,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Richmond, IN
$ 199.99
$ 26.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside